check the ballbusting updates here

Page 48 of 468 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Here is a picture contribution for this thread

Here is a picture contribution for this thread
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails **********__1_.JPG  

Registered Member

Cool

first time in. love the clubdom - would like to join but what else do they have

anny, do you do castrations?

Registered Member
    On the farm when I was about 12, I helped my father do lots of pigs and calves. Calves are best because the scrotums resemble men and boys. It was fun to watch my brothers and their mates faces as they held the calves for me to "knacker" them, as we used to say.

Registered Member
    Have you ever think to ******** a man?

Quote Originally Posted by pcmspabtt View Post
    Have you ever think to ******** a man?
    sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Quote Originally Posted by silvia_lati View Post
    sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
    would you really do it though?
    PS where did you get that fabulous piece of artwork for your name?

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by anny View Post
    On the farm when I was about 12, I helped my father do lots of pigs and calves. Calves are best because the scrotums resemble men and boys. It was fun to watch my brothers and their mates faces as they held the calves for me to "knacker" them, as we used to say.

Welcome to the Ballbusting Forum anny.

To me, any woman who has rolled up her sleeves and actually performed castrations, especially if she did it surgically by cutting the testicles out with a knife, she is Goddess and I worship her.

Would you please answer a couple of questions anny?

1. Could you please describe what you look like, eye color, hair color and length, height, figure, right handed or left handed, etc?

2. Did you ever wear a long sleeve shirt with your sleeves rolled up above your elbows when you did any of the castrations? I have a strong fetish
    about that.

3. Could you please describe the procedure you used when you ********* the calves, and also the pigs? How did any of them react?

4. Did or do you ever have fantasies about ********** a man, and would you really ******** a man if you knew for real that you could get away with it?

Big Supporter

********** Fantasy

I love this forum. Lots of great stuff. My wife & I are heavy into the ********** fetish. While I would never really want to be ********* or have my penis cut off, the thought of it makes me very hot. Our favorite fantasy is that of me being a captured POW in Vietnam and my wife my Viet Cong Torturess/Castratrix. The VC had some of the most sadistic tortures and with over 100,000 female soldiers, often they would take pleasure in "interrogating" captive soldiers. There were many that did this but the most famous was one nicknamed "The Apache Woman" GIs in the area of Hill 55.
    I equate our fantasy to watching a horror movie like Friday the 13th. While most of us like to watch and get excited, we certianly do not want it to happen to us. Same with our ********** fantasy. I get to feel the pain but still be able to walk away with my dick & balls. There is a Vietnamese Dominatrix who is into this also. www.vietdom.com
    She has some photos and movies involving ball busting and **********.
    My wife & I have some pics of us in our ********** games as well as some photo manips and drawings to fuel our fantasy.

wowa, vietniese girls (excuse my spelling lol) are my fav kinda girl, the sweet petite, sharp facial and body features is what i like.

i am glad someone found a site with a viet dominatrix. nice1

so many beautiful girls from those parts in my local neighbour hood too.
    i am going to have to see if they have the fetish's somehow , hmmm...

Check it

I hope you havent seen this one. sory if you did. Its a mature link for youtube so I guess you have to register first

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72jBuEl9mmM

Cut

the easiest way to ******** a male human
    without death is the cut the sack off first, but leave a flap
    of skin on each side to make a good closer, as well as have
    an anti bleeding powder to keep the bleeding to a min
    . When you are sure the bleeding is stopped,
    bind the blood cords tightly until there is not blood
    flow to the glands, and then go to the movies or dinner for over
    the next 8 to 12 hours his testes will become black and dead,
    then it is an easy job to cut off the dead glands below the binding, cut the siminal cord, with little or no bleeding.
    douse the area with alchol, to cut any infection, sew him up and hope
    for the best.
    If all goes well he will be healed up in a month or two
    and you have a suitalbe toy to sell, rent, or use as suits you pleasure.
    BB
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cut-off01.jpg  

I disagree

The patient (victim) should have nothing to drink for 12 hrs. He should be complelty shaved, and well washed. Then be bound face up, legs raised and spread. A towel must cover the anus (in case of accident) If the intended eunuch is anestheticised (not recomended, he should know he's being *********) the penis should be taped against his belly, otherwise the assistant castratrix should hold it up out of the way. Masturbate to get it erect. Slice open one side of the scrotum and gently squeeze out the testicle. Suture or crush the spermatic cord as high up as possible, then snip off the testis. Repeat for the other side. If a phallectomy is not to follow, as an extra precaution to guarantee impotence, the scalpel can be inserted at both sides of the base of the erect penis, 45 deg in and 45 down, about two cm deep and twisted. (This destroys the nerves, and can be done before or after the gelding). Antisepetic and an astrigent should be brushed on the wound.

If the eunuch is intended to be a woman's slave, as in a harem, his penis must also be removed. Stretch the penis as much as possible and tie a cord around the base. Tie a second cord above the fist and slice in between. Insert a hollow glass tube into the ureter, and cauterize the stump.

The victim will recover in about a week if the testicles only are removed, a month if the penis is removed as well.

See illustration
    Last edited by cutponies; 12-19-2006 at 06:48 AM.

Registered Member

this topic

a little special......

Big Supporter
    Either way the poor guy is "Fucked". I like the idea of cutting the nerves in the penis to prevent him getting a boner even with hormone treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by cutponies View Post
    The patient (victim) should have nothing to drink for 12 hrs. He should be complelty shaved, and well washed. Then be bound face up, legs raised and spread. A towel must cover the anus (in case of accident) If the intended eunuch is anestheticised (not recomended, he should know he's being *********) the penis should be taped against his belly, otherwise the assistant castratrix should hold it up out of the way. Masturbate to get it erect. Slice open one side of the scrotum and gently squeeze out the testicle. Suture or crush the spermatic cord as high up as possible, then snip off the testis. Repeat for the other side. If a phallectomy is not to follow, as an extra precaution to guarantee impotence, the scalpel can be inserted at both sides of the base of the erect penis, 45 deg in and 45 down, about two cm deep and twisted. (This destroys the nerves, and can be done before or after the gelding). Antisepetic and an astrigent should be brushed on the wound.

If the eunuch is intended to be a woman's slave, as in a harem, his penis must also be removed. Stretch the penis as much as possible and tie a cord around the base. Tie a second cord above the fist and slice in between. Insert a hollow glass tube into the ureter, and cauterize the stump.

The victim will recover in about a week if the testicles only are removed, a month if the penis is removed as well.

See illustration