check the ballbusting updates here

Page 49 of 468 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

And I forgot to mention

Quote Originally Posted by bookoo View Post
    Either way the poor guy is "Fucked". I like the idea of cutting the nerves in the penis to prevent him getting a boner even with hormone treatment.
    The Castratrix and her Assistant should be nude so that he can see what he'll be missing. Also he should be washed and shaved by naked eunuchs so he has a preview of what he is to become.

Big Supporter

My Goddess based spirituality and **********

I follow a female Goddess based spirituality which perceives of and worships God solely as female, as Goddess. I also have femdom ********** fantasies, and the two often come together into one.

There is this sense in my femdom ********** fantasies or when my Goddess based spirituality and my femdom ********** fantasies come together.

God is female. God, who is female, created all that there is. God created the female sex as sacred and superior to males, and She made women in Her own image and made women superior to men. She created the female to have dominion over the male and women to have dominion over men. She created the male sex as inferior to females and men inferior to women, and She made men to worship Her and serve Her and to do so by worshipping and serving women. She gave women the power to ******** males including the power to ******** men so that women could increase and maintain their power over men and so that women could make men to worship and serve them even better.

That is how it feels in my femdom ********** fantasies.

There is something in my femdom ********** fantasies that feels extremely ancient, also ageless and timeless. There is also a sense of creating and maintaining some kind of balance. Not sure how else to describe it. I have feelings with this that I don't know how to describe or put into words.

I believe in reincarnation and I have wondered, could my fascination with female Goddess based spirituality worshipping God solely as female as Goddess be because of things in past lifetimes, because of things that happened and happened to me, experiences from past lifetimes?

I have wondered the same thing about my femdom ********** fantasies. Could it be that perhaps as part of some Goddess religion or something that I was ****** to undergo ********** performed by a woman or by women in a past lifetime or past lifetimes? Could I have been ********* by a woman or by women in so many past lifetimes that this somehow became an ingrained part of my soul, my essence, my being, even though those lifetimes were lived a very very long time ago?

Could it be that I was called on to make some sacrifice to The Goddess or to be part of some ritual in this way and it became such an integral part of me, of my very being that I'm still seekingto make that sacrifice and ritual in this lifetime?

These are things I have wondered about my Goddess spirituality and my femdom ********** fantasies.

Wink **********

hi great info, to become a eunuch is such a greatdesire also the cutting of the nerves and tendons to prevent any future erections is fantastic

Smile

I would like to say thanks to all the people who posted such great info (and pics, of course!)

Banned
    WOW. Not sure if this is in my bag of kniks.
    Newport348
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails please_don't1.jpg  

Kniks?

Quote Originally Posted by newport348 View Post
    WOW. Not sure if this is in my bag of kniks.
    Newport348
    That's almost as good as my squinch! (in ballbusting cartoons)

Registered Member
    Does anyone else like the idea of having just one ball removed? There was a post some years ago on another board where a girl was selling tickets to a show where she would remove one of her boyfriend's testicles. Obviously fake but I've read a few stories with this theme. There was a movie, called "Pandemonium" I think, where a lady removes a guy's ball and puts it in a blender to make an anti-ageing cream. I would love to know what females think of guys having to give up one of their balls. What would they do with the male gonad? Keep it? Destroy it?

very original

Ever wonder what the young eunuch does in the harem after "he" has recovered from "his" **********. After all, he still has a tongue and fingers!
    Last edited by cutponies; 12-19-2006 at 01:45 PM.

I've seen that picture before

Quote Originally Posted by neotonous1 View Post
    Here is a picture contribution for this thread
    But not that high resolution. There are 3 others by the same artist. A slave sale featuring girls and eunuchs. The eunuchs are not wearing anything so that the customers can see that they've been *********. A roman matron lounging as she watches two other ladies ********** a young black man, and finally, a eunuch naked below the waist fanning his master being serviced by two girls. Anyone have these in the same higher res? Here are the lower res ones that I have
    Last edited by cutponies; 12-20-2006 at 03:09 AM.

Hi i am new to this forum so my first contribution is about two movies i saw with ********** scenes.One is called "Psycho sisters" and the other is a short movie called "Torched" with a ********** like scene.

Smile

[it is from cruella site no i alrdey see good good

Exclamation

[2

(Believe me, I used to crank it quite often to these!)
    Here's more for your pleasure...
    J[/quote]

this is good good

Amazing

Big Supporter

Viet Cong Castratrix

Some more VC Castratrix pics found on the net. Be careful taking these ladies to bed. You may lose more than your load of cum !!!!
    Last edited by bookoo; 07-11-2008 at 11:19 PM.