check the ballbusting updates here

Page 53 of 468 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by silvia_lati View Post
    Hi, this is my first post. Great forum!!!!!!!

She's So Tender And Heart Warming

I like how warm and tender she is

It's the mpeg video clip at the bottom of the page 2 pins through nut.

http://www.angelfire.com/goth/male4h...itt/files.html
    NO, I DON'T NEED THEM ANY MORE....WHY DO YOU ASK

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by male4her2cut View Post
    I like how warm and tender she is

It's the mpeg video clip at the bottom of the page 2 pins through nut.

http://www.angelfire.com/goth/male4h...itt/files.html
    anybody know the origin of that one?

Registered Member

First one

hi! this is my first post...

wow, i love this thread

Big Supporter

Vietnamese **********

I just watched this movie. It is Hot!!!
    Vietnamese ********** Full Length
    Windows Media Player

Featuring Mistress Kat 9 & Mistress Thora Nang

Both Ladies are part of the Vietnamese Intelligence. They seduce and tease the slave, then interrogate him wich leads to a possible **********. They kick and knee his groin area, knife play, vises, burdizzo, and sounds. Also during the interrogation the Ladies insert a glass rod down his cock and threaten to bash it with a hammer if he doesn't give up U.S. secrets. After he gives up secrets of the sweep, the Ladies then nail his balls to a board.
    To be continued with **********.
    http://www.vietdominatrix.com/bio.php
    Click on Videos of Mistress Thora the Vietnamese Dominatrix

Wow, I just found my new favorite site.

Quote Originally Posted by telisstallone View Post
    I hope you like these
    wonderful!!!!!!!! Thanks a lot !

her site is good

first post......love the forum

Registered Member

I am a japanese girl.

I want to eat sausages.

Quote Originally Posted by caesar4768 View Post
    I want to eat sausages.
    omg...

Smile Hmm.....

Strange thing happened, I fell in love. bye
    Last edited by male4her2cut; 12-13-2006 at 08:08 PM. Reason: Removed signature

Supreme Poster
    hi, this is my 52nd post. now back on topic please

Big Supporter
    I would welcome more sites with pictures and videos showing women and girls performing castrations.

I would like at least some of them to show the castratrix wearing a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows. Want it to start out with her sleeves down, I want to see her rolling up her sleeves, then see her performing the ********** with her sleeves rolled up. Also want to see her doing it the way a surgeon would when she has to remove the testicles for medical reasons, or the way a veterinarian does it when she performs a neuter surgery.

Trying to understand why I'm so drawn to and fascinated with femdom **********, with women who have actually done castrations of any kind, and the fetishes I have with my fantasies.

Yes the sleeve thing again. But why do I have the feelings I have about myself wearing long sleeve shirts and having my arms completely covered in long sleeves? Why do I feel a special sense of comfort and security being dressed that way, and comfort and security in what that symbolizes and represents to me?

Why do I have the feelings I have about a woman wearing a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows? Why do I feel more submissive and worshipful toward a woman when she is wearing a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows, and why does she seem more powerful, dominant, omnipotent and Goddess-like to me? Why do I have the feelings I have about what that symbolizes and represents to me?

Why am I so drawn to Goddess worship, to the idea of God being absolutely and solely female, of God only being Goddess? The idea of God as woman, of a woman being God, and of the total power and absolute omnipotence of God being held and wielded only by females, only by women, and of women using that power to control me? Why does that give me feelings of comfort and security? I get a sense of comfort and security from the idea of God being solely female, of God being Goddess, and of that power being exclusively in the hands of women.

Why do I have the feelings I have about women performing castrations, of a male's manhood being destroyed at the hands of a woman or of women? That total and absolute power and omnipotence, that total and permanent destruction and destructive power being solely a female power and being held and wielded only by women. Why does that give me the sense it does of comfort and security?

The idea of me being ****** to spend eternity personally serving and worshipping a woman as her very own personal eunuch slave, and of me being ****** to do that for the woman who actually performed the ********** procedure on me, the woman at whose hands my manhood was forever destroyed. Why does that give me the feelings of comfort and security it gives me?

When I see pictures and videos of women performing castrations, I imagine that it is me she is **********, and fantasizing about that gives me feelings of pleasure like sexual arousal and pleasure, but also feelings of comfort and security. There is something very comfortable and secure to me about me being totally and completely under a woman's power as if she herself is God.

It's not like the comfort and security a child feels being with his mother. It's different and deeper. More like the comfort and security one feels in being with God.

Trying to figure out why I have those feelings, what it is I'm really searching for here, and how to go about finding what I'm really searching for here.