check the ballbusting updates here

Page 56 of 468 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Bok the Gargoyle View Post
    i love this site

Big Supporter

video of a woman veterinarian performing ********** surgery

Under Google Images type in Dr. Louise St Germain. It will direct you to a sit where you can see a video of a woman veterinarian, Dr. Louise St Germain, performing ********** surgery on a large male dog. The testicles are almost human size. In this and another of her videos it is very obvious that it is a woman performing the ********** surgery.

The male dog in the video is of course sedated under general anesthesia. But for a man, what would it be like having a woman doing this to you while you are awake and watching her doing it, perhaps even without any anesthesia? How much pain would there be and what would it feel like as she performs the surgery on you?

What would it be like having a beautiful girl or woman doing this to you? Yes in my fantasy she is wearing a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows. Would you have an erection, would you cum while she is operating on you? What would she and the girls or women assisting her be saying and talking about among themselves while she is ********** you?

I have watched this video and at certain times in the operation especially just as she cuts off the last testicle, I go to a full screen size picture of the face of a beautiful young woman and imagine that she is wearing a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows and that she is really doing this to me.

A video like this does give you some visual idea of what it would look like and what it would be like.

Anyone seen this before?

Got this pic at another site. Trying to trace similar or source... anyone??

http://orz.gurochan.net/req/src/1167527791514.jpg

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by qgimp@hotmail.com View Post
    Got this pic at another site. Trying to trace similar or source... anyone??

http://orz.gurochan.net/req/src/1167527791514.jpg

Couldn't get the pic. Clicked on the link but it went to a page that just had "gurochan" printed on it. No picture.

sorry - i think there's something stopping it from working. try this instead

http://orz.gurochan.net/req/kareha.pl/1120348376/876

Pic

Great link to picture, that site is good for showing such pictures.

Ever see that movie Hard Candy ?
    It a 14 year old girl that tie a dude on a table and ******** him!
    I dont speak English!

Hard Candy

Yes must admit I've seen this film. I first saw the shorts on an internet site. I found that the dialog was interesting in the film, some I found to be funny, after she has done the deed she is trying decide what she should do the "Off Cuts" she hate to throw in the bush incase an animal found them an got sick trying to eat them". Apart from that it could be seen a truly disturbing (if not sad!) film

Registered Member

A small thing

The idea of alien / monster sex combined with cast. has long been a fave of mine, but talk about RARE...I have a few but how much of the kind are there?

Quote Originally Posted by joergen View Post
    The idea of alien / monster sex combined with cast. has long been a fave of mine, but talk about RARE...I have a few but how much of the kind are there?
    I'd kind of like to see them, if you'd be willing to post 'em.

Give me a scenario

Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle View Post
    I'd kind of like to see them, if you'd be willing to post 'em.
    And I'll draw some

I'm looking for something, can You help me?

First of all the site http://www.slammerstories.net is awesome. I really like this thread, but I'm not actually into surgical procedure of **********. In fact what would like to see is some animal castrations performed hy cowgirls. Some time ago there was a site www.balls-off.com and the clips there really turned me on.
    What I really like about it is how they (the cowgirls) smile about it, actually enjoying it, and i like to see a woman that is happy to ******** males. I've been looking but I'm not satisfied with what I found...
    If anybody does have clips or pics omehow related to what I'm looking for() , please upload it somewhere and post a link.

oh

The site www.balls-off.com and the wonderfull movies are gone

Thanks for the pix!! I'll see what I can dig up to post.. photo manips are ok to post here, then?

here's some pix for you all
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cas1.jpg   cas2.jpg   cas3.jpg   cas5.jpg   cas6.jpg