check the ballbusting updates here

Page 6 of 468 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Does anyone know how long you can band your balls before you cause any permanent damage.

not loong

i don have any exsperiense about this but i read in this post http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2093 that a cople min is ok but if you fall a sleep and have it there a cople hours then your might get some permanent damage....so be carefull

*sigh* Well, that's the end of the line for this account uploading pictures.

Enjoy,
    J
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CA000062.JPG   CA000063.JPG   CA000065.JPG   CA000066.JPG  

Inq
    Fantastic stuff Jiggy, I always look forward to your posts. Don’t let a full account stop you posting – I never let it hold me back!

I'm not into ********** fantasies but I do like my nuts tightly bound as some of these pics (above) show. After I've been able to squeeze my nuts through quite small rings or after I bind them with cord, I like some hard pressure directly on my nut (or both nuts together).

By the way, I have examined the ********** bands that they actually use and they're too small for me to play with...relaxed, the body of the band itself has a diameter of about 3/16" and they have a small diameter with a lumen of about that much too...overall they're not quite 3/4" in diameter...I don't think I'd like one put on my thumb. The devise that stretches them over the balls looks like the one pictured a couple threads up but unlike the rubberband in that pic, the real ********** band itself is mighty powerful. My lobster claw bands are plenty tight for my old nuts.

The Geezer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rings5.jpg   WrpdLBOneE.jpg   DBwdrdLBdE.jpg   LB2DblWrapd.jpg  
    If balls weren't meant to be squeezed they wouldn't just be hanging there.

Registered Member
    Dear jigab00,
    Hah, fancy meeting you here, you old rotter!
    Those are magnificent pictures you're posting up, I must say, jolly good indeed. In fact, if I had my druthers, I'd be posting a good lick of pictures up myself old man! Hah, pip pip cheerio and all that tommyrot what...

Mr J

Inqy

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jiggs
    Dear jigab00,
    Hah, fancy meeting you here, you old rotter!
    Those are magnificent pictures you're posting up, I must say, jolly good indeed. In fact, if I had my druthers, I'd be posting a good lick of pictures up myself old man! Hah, pip pip cheerio and all that tommyrot what...

Mr J
    Welcome aboard Mr. Jiggs. I do hope that your posts will be as good as your friends. That old rotter has set a very high standard indeed.
    Toodle pip,
    Inq

Registered Member
    Tish tosh, my good man! Anything that ne'er-do-well can do, Mister Jiggs can do better!

Hark, and behold the magnificence, the munificence!
    Mr. J
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ca000120.jpg   ca01.jpg   cast1.jpg   cast2.jpg   cb001.jpg  

Inqy

Hark indeed!

Chocks away boys, we’ve another rip-roaring >3.5 megabytes of such magnificence to come from Mr. Jiggs. What a jolly good fellow he is .

[QUOTE=Geezer]I'm not into ********** fantasies but I do like my nuts tightly bound as some of these pics (above) show. After I've been able to squeeze my nuts through quite small rings or after I bind them with cord, I like some hard pressure directly on my nut (or both nuts together).

Evertime that I have done something similair it tears the hell out of my nutsack. Does the skin toughen up after doing this for awhile or am I just a wimp?

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum
    Evertime that I have done something similair it tears the hell out of my nutsack. Does the skin toughen up after doing this for awhile or am I just a wimp?
    I don't believe that the skin toughens up because when I don't leave enough scrotal skin in the pouch that I form when I isolate my nut (or nuts) and then apply the pressure, the skin still stretches and stings before I can apply the real pain producing pressure to my balls...and scrotal sting is not the sensation that I am looking for. I've been applying a hard squeeze on my balls for many many years and my scrotal skin still stings when I don't leave enough room in my isolation pouch. I do believe, though, that I've got much more scrotum that I used to have, due, no doubt, to my stretching and pulling on it as I pleasure my balls.

I isolate by balls with my rings or cord so they don't escape back up into my inguinal area...the key, if your manipulative purpose is to produce ball pain, is to be sure to include enough scrotal skin so the skin doesn't get stretched as the balls deform under pressure. (That's not to say that I don't also like to bind my balls into a tight pouch sometimes but when I'm into squeezing them hard and going to far as to deform them, I'm looking for ball pain, not skin pain.)

I'm convinced that as I apply a hard squeeze on a ball (although the pressure seems to make it smaller in one dimension) it actually expands overall...a sphere is the smallest shape to contain a certain volume. When you compress that spherical shape, it naturally enlarges the surface area as the shape is deformed. Taking that theory to an extreme, if you were to flatten a water balloon enough, it would eventually burst because the balloon itself can't expand enough. The bottom line is to give your expanding ball plenty of sack to expand into as you squeeze and manipulate the ball itself inside that loose sack. The tunic layer of the ball [i]could]/i] break or tear but it is really resiliant and it does stretch (take it from one who knows). The natural pain that you produce by self-squeezing a ball will always make you stop long before you endanger the structure of the tunic...it's when severe, and often uncontrolled, pressure is applied to a ball that it could burst through its tunic.

I don't do hitting or kicking because although it is certainly intense, it's too short in both the preparation, application and enjoyment as it's actually happening...and too variable and uncontrollable in the actual application. I DO NOT want to burst a ball. When I am into a squeezing session, I can control (exactly) the amount and location of my pressure. With kicking or hitting, sometimes it's hit or miss and the pressure is really uncontrollable...with squeezing and constricting, I'm always on target as long as I can force myself to keep the pressure on and my ball doesn't escape my grasp. That's why I like to be squeezed, even if it's by one of my mechanical devises.

...and no, I don't think that anybody that really manipulates his testicles with the intention of causing himself true ball pain, a wimp.

The Geezer
    If balls weren't meant to be squeezed they wouldn't just be hanging there.

Unfortunately my sac doesn't hang as low as I would like so I am slowly working on that because it is very true that the pain many times comes from that "sting" of the sac rather that the ball itself. Thanks for the info Geezer.

There's a it of knife play to be found here....

http://www.femdompost.net/uniform-torment/

Quote Originally Posted by Tamakeri
    Very unlikely that he even felt bruised after that- certainly didn't have a hospital visit or any kind of permanent damage. As you can see in the attached two screen grabs (one from each of your clips) his balls are very obviously scooting out from under her sole and not being crushed at all.

-Tamakeri
    oh boy those heels/ankles/legs are hot... I wonder where the movie of that is.... (the one where there is blood)

This message is hidden because toyboy2 is on your ignore list.
    Gosh darn it! I put ToyBoyBagBone (The Man With No Pubic Bone and No Ossicles) on my Ignore list and now I can't read his messages!

Guess I'll just have to go back to the topic. Darn shame, that.

Now, maybe it's just me, but I thought the world of Jeri Ryan (sp?) on Voyager. Sure, she played a character with a flat voice because she can't act (women who can't act are best at playing the parts of robots, much as Arnold did great on film so long as he was in the role of the Terminator), but her character, and her breasts, all three of those things were very appealling. Remember the episode where Ensign Kim is trying to seduce her with his minimalist skills with the opposite sex, and she reacts be deciding to initiate a sexual encounter as a science experiment?

Just think how much better that episode would have been if she had decided to try, as a science experiment, to CUT HIS 'NADS OFF! I mean, was there ever a character, other than Kirk, of course, who truly deserved to be ********* live on tee vee?

SEVEN OF NINE: "Drop your pants. I'm going to emasculate you."
    ENSIGN KIM: "Uh... That's not part of the script..."
    SEVEN OF NINE: "Watch my breats for a second." (moves back and forth)
    ENSIGN KIM: (Looks at her chest, then sudenly seems zoned out.)
    SEVEN OF NINE: "Hypnotized?"
    ENSIGN KIM: (Looks hypnotized)
    SEVEN OF NINE: "Good. I think I shall experiment by first cutting off your left Cowper's Gland."
    [Live step-by-step ********** of one bad actor by another -- ON PRIME TIME!!!]

Ratings would have soared, Star Trek wouldn't have gone down the toilet, and I'd be shacked up with Jeri Ryan in prison -- there IS no better ending than that, I tell yah.
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!