check the ballbusting updates here

Page 65 of 469 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Registered Member

newto site

I am new to this site I just wanted to say that all this ********** talk is turning me on

Quote Originally Posted by myeiestem View Post
    Seems like they did the site wrong way - could not afford it any more - they should rather use a forum like this that is free. For those that missed out some pictures

My hero!

Supreme Poster
    I think its great how happy they all seem that they have severed some testicles.

Registered Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inquisitiv View Post
    For those of you into the rougher side of BB through to ********** then there’s a gazillion stories on the topic for free at ‘The Eunuch Archive’.

Use this link to get there: http://www.eunuch.org/story_index_picker.php and then just search the boxes on the right by alphabetical story title listing or by author.

New stories are added most days and have been for years. Use this link http://www.eunuch.org/new_story_index.php for the newer stuff.

Enjoy It’ll take you nearly a year to read it all!
    Thanks that's great

Mr. Ed

Quote Originally Posted by spidermale View Post
    I think its great how happy they all seem that they have severed some testicles.

But poor Mr. Ed,....a horse is a horse of course...just a few ounces lighter

Seems like they did the site wrong way - could not afford it any more - they should rather use a forum like this that is free. For those that missed out some pictures
    Fantastic pics Myeiestem, thanks very much.
    We'd all be very grateful if you had a chance to post any more that you might have.

great pix!!!

here's a direct link to hardcbt samples: http://www.hardcbt.com/org/

I need to start a cbt site

Big Supporter

Vietnamese Gals ********

great pix!!!

here's a direct link to hardcbt samples: http://www.hardcbt.com/org/

You got to love those two VC Women laughing as they cut on that guys dick & balls !!!! Go Mistress Thora & MistressKat9.

My wife scares me sometimes....

And I love it!
    Last edited by linklierok; 02-25-2011 at 10:40 PM.

Supreme Poster
    This is embarrassing, as I'm not really into **********. Anyone who has his balls cut off must need professional help. But, I couldn't help having an orgasm in my pants after looking at the links in this page. The iron put me over the edge. ooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Quote Originally Posted by ron25 View Post
    This is embarrassing, as I'm not really into **********. Anyone who has his balls cut off must need professional help. But, I couldn't help having an orgasm in my pants after looking at the links in this page. The iron put me over the edge. ooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    Well, if you think about it, it isn't all that weird. From what I've been told, even without balls a guy can still do all the fun stuff, although he'd probably need to take hormones or some such. I mean, you figure, people guage their ears, undergo scarrification, and have ribbon laced through their backs so they can tie themselves up like a living corset...getting snipped is about the same, really. Too crazy for most folk, but then again...most of us aren't like most folk.

Quote Originally Posted by ron25 View Post
    I've had several knives at my cock, balls and throat, and its very intense... its awesome to have a woman push a knife against my sac! one slip and I'd have some serious splaining to do. But I think that's how I wana go... be snuffed under a hot woman's ass while she destroys my cock and balls.

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle View Post
    Well, if you think about it, it isn't all that weird. From what I've been told, even without balls a guy can still do all the fun stuff, although he'd probably need to take hormones or some such. I mean, you figure, people guage their ears, undergo scarrification, and have ribbon laced through their backs so they can tie themselves up like a living corset...getting snipped is about the same, really. Too crazy for most folk, but then again...most of us aren't like most folk.
    Oh Snoodle Snoodle Snoodle...if we could all find a girl like you then most of us folk wouldnt need websites like this, we'd have our amazing wives and girlfriends

Supreme Poster

Ballsoff site

Quote Originally Posted by Castratrix's pet View Post
    Do you have any more of the pics or any of the videos from the former Balls-Off site, and if you do can you please post them here?
    Will post when getting broadband connection - some more in the meantime
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails uru19.jpg   479529653kndbLN_ph.jpg