check the ballbusting updates here

Page 68 of 468 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 7008

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

hello

hello i'm here for happy to girl ballbusting and **********
    cyber or fantasy ?
    kiss
    sono qui qualche interessata, fantasia o realtà
    baci

Big Supporter

Vietnamese Gang Castrations

Quote Originally Posted by Mickhead View Post
    Sounds like an
    urban legend to me.
    Well I don’t know about those California girl gangs but in Saigon, Vietnam during the war female gang members did ******** servicemen. There were many gangs roaming the streets of Saigon. Members were made up of males and females in age between 16 and 25 years old. They mainly wanted to mug and rob their GI victims but castrations were often performed also. The male members nicknamed “cowboys”, by the soldiers in Vietnam at the time, would get an attractive female member to pose as a prostitute and lure some unsuspecting GI down a dark alleyway or behind a building for a blowjob. At a predetermined spot, she would stop, pull down his pants to his ankles and grab his dick. Upon saying a certain phrase such as, “you have big dick GI” or “me suck you long time”, several gang members would come out of hiding. They would beat the GI with sticks, bats, and pipes and knock him down. While the men held him down, the female gang members would go thorugh his pockets and take his money. Also taking his watch and jewelry if he was dumb enough to wear any. Wedding rings were prize objects and they were known to cut off the guy’s fingers to get them. Before leaving, the “prostitute” would go down between his legs as the men still held him, and cut off his cock & balls with a knife or straight razor. Sometimes they would take his “sex package” with them as they ran away laughing and other times they would tie him up and stuff his severed manhood in his mouth. This was not only common knowledge at the time, but a well known weekly magazine named LOOK had a whole article in one of their early 1970s issues (minus the sadistic details) but mentioning the castrations.

Big Supporter
    Nice story.

I wonder what such a girl would have done/thought if theire victim got an erection that moment...

I often imagine a girl beeing so upset when she (accidently) learns about my fantasy of beeing emasculated that she want to "show me what it's like".

Last edited by finally; 10-24-2010 at 01:45 AM.

wow nice pis,
    there is a www.... for this "cut pics?
    thanks

oh

Quote Originally Posted by luca Italia View Post
    wow nice pis,
    there is a www.... for this "cut pics?
    thanks

???????oh,I Can't see anything!

I found this video among the clips of the girl performing a bull-********** which someone posted in the thread below.

It is a ********** of an animal performed by a guy and a woman and filmed by a girl.
    At s25 when the testicle is out of the sac and being pulled away she says that she loves that part when the ball is being torn away, the doctor replying that only a woman would say this and she starts to giggle.
    At s1:26 she asks if he feels bad doing this to him and the woman replys immidiatly denying. She says that she asked the guy. He replys that he used to worry a lot about it but not anymore, and the girl giggling again.
    Then they make some joke about the female doctor`s boyfriend.
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...84536974511765

There are 4 more videos of this ********** there, at the end of this one after the testicle is cut off the guy says "bye bing ben" and the girl answers with a sweet sung "congratulations" ....
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...32737623187913

how can i download these videos????

Quote Originally Posted by smallp View Post
    Download firefox and then download greasemonkey. Afterwards there will be a red band across the top of the screen whenever you are watching youtube videos and if you click on the red band you can download the video.

I have had mixed experiences with greasemonkey. Sometimes the version I downloaded won't work on my firefox even though they are both the newest edition. If that happens just download an older version of greasemonkey.

Big Supporter

Another one.
    Last edited by finally; 10-24-2010 at 01:45 AM.

Banned
    What can I say? When I saw this pic, I thought of this forum.
    Newport348

finally where do you look your pic ? the site :-)

Big Supporter

Vietnamese **********. The Movie

Here are some vidcaps from a great ballbust/********** movie. A horney GI in Vietnam picks up a hooker "MistressKat9". After being promised some "rough sex" he is tied up. He then finds out the hooker is a Viet Cong and her sadistic assistant "Mistress Thora Nang" is a female North Vietnam Army Officer. This is a fantastic movie. One of the most popular on the site.
    www.hardcbt.com
    Last edited by bookoo; 09-07-2007 at 03:51 PM.

Men with big balls are easier to ********

I've been reading these comments and it seems in general that a woman would rather, if she had to ******** a male with big balls rather than one with normal size ones. It seems a paradox being that males with big testicles are far more controllable because of their size and the paradox being for a women is that in her mind possibly she thinks a big balled male is more threatening which is exactly the opposite! I'm relating this from personal experience. I'm one of those big balled males (I'll try posting a picture of me) An older woman with experience knows this! Its more likely a male with big testicles would be ********* by a younger woman or girl if it happened to him! I've had ********** fantasies and it's always a young girl who deballs me! Usually saying. "God their so fucking gross looking! You're going to be thanking me later for cutting them off"! Well as you can see I've still got a pretty decent set of balls hanging off me at least for now!
    Last edited by Girthtron; 04-23-2007 at 07:12 PM.

There are some nice pics on this thread.

If I had to be *********

If I had to be ********* I'd definitely want one of these women to do it!