check the ballbusting updates here

Page 74 of 470 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124174 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 7039

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Big Supporter
    Imagine laying helpless on an operating table looking up at this beautiful sexy woman as she destroys your manhood, and your balls are gone!
    Last edited by Castratrix's pet; 02-03-2008 at 04:01 PM.

Big Supporter
    What would surgical ********** at this woman's hands really be like!?

Big Supporter
    Imagine feeling intense pain and agony at this girl's hands, total helplessness, total hopelessness, intense sexual arousal, total agony and anguish at her hands as she surgically castrates you and your balls are gone your manhood destroyed at her hands! Is she Goddess? Would you be worshipping her as Goddess as she cuts your nuts out!?

Big Supporter
    Surrounded by an all woman surgical team and an all woman audiance, I would love to find myself dressed in a long sleeve shirt with my arms covered completely to my hands in long sleeves, but naked from my waist down. Strapped down completely helpless to an operating table, my legs spread apart, my genitals exposed, the surgical instruments ready. To lay there helpless looking up at this woman as she rolls up her sleeves and knowing that she is going to ******** me, that she is going to cut my nuts out and my manhood is about to be destroyed at her hands! Then to feel it and to watch her as she very slowly, sadisticly, and omnipotently performs the ********** surgery on me!

Big Supporter
    Then after what to me seems like eternities of agony and anguish at her hands, for this to be the last thing I see, feel, and experience as a man! Then *********, my nuts cut out, my manhood destroyed at her hands, to spend the rest of eternity personally serving her and worshipping her as Goddess!

Big Supporter
    I know it is only fantasy, but that is my femdom ********** fantasy. I wonder if there are women who have fantasies about doing that to a man?

Supreme Poster
    in case you havent noticed in the 50000 times youve asked here and on the eunuch archive:No.

Quote Originally Posted by spidermale View Post
    in case you havent noticed in the 50000 times youve asked here and on the eunuch archive:No.
    I thought it was 50000 different guys with the same fantasy, hmmmmm

Big Supporter

Sausage Pizza Anyone ??!!

A guy wants to add some real fresh meat to their meal !!!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/medicine/s...064917,00.html

Lee Glendinning
    Wednesday April 25, 2007
    The Guardian
    A man who cut off his penis in front of diners at a pizza restaurant in the Strand, London, has had it reattached in the first operation of its kind in the country. It is too early to tell whether the operation will be a success, however, according to surgeons who carried out the procedure at St Thomas's hospital, south London.
    The 35-year-old Polish man had grabbed a knife from the kitchen of the Zizzi's restaurant before climbing on to a table, dropping his pants and cutting off his penis in front of other diners, many of whom had gathered at the restaurant after the London marathon.
    When police arrived at 9pm on Sunday evening, they sprayed him with CS gas before recovering his penis from the restaurant floor. The man, who is yet to be identified, will be assessed by psychiatrists and is expected to be detained under the Mental Health Act for his own safety.
    A urologist explained that the penis may have to be removed again if the operation fails. Francis Chinegwundoh, consultant urologist at St Bartholomew's Hospital, London, said even if the procedure proved successful, the man would lose sensation in his penis and would not be able to have an erection without the aid of a special pump.
    "If it doesn't take, then you would have to reamputate it. Attaching the penis is a very long, complex and painstaking operation," he said.

it's just not the same when her sleeves are pushed up instead of rolled up.

Quote Originally Posted by Castratrix's pet View Post
    Guys imagine this girl slowly, painfully, sadisticly cutting your balls out!

Big Supporter

Castratix Pet...

I know it is only fantasy, but that is my femdom ********** fantasy. I wonder if there are women who have fantasies about doing that to a man?
    Let me put it differently:
    You wish, that there would be women who... and you know there aren't but you wonder why.
    Isn't it so?

Just to make some of you guys jealous: My wife has been busting my balls almost every Sunday for years now. She has promised me that once we have a kid (assuming i still can lol) she will get much harsher and probably will destroy them both. She's squished them with wrenches, clamps, pliers, etc, has stuck needles in them, and loves to squeeze hard.

So yes they do exist.

Registered Member
    i can't see any of the pictures,
    i have this message:

asdqqq, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Quote Originally Posted by asdqqq View Post
    i can't see any of the pictures,
    i have this message:

asdqqq, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

You have to post first. God.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle View Post
    You have to post first. God.

I knew it Snoodle is God!