check the ballbusting updates here

Page 79 of 469 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 7023

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Big Supporter

Anyone know the source of this CG?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 002.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by dgnsl View Post
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 00000.jpg  

Yeah nice

Quote Originally Posted by dgnsl View Post
    I've been looking for it for ages.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle View Post
    I've been looking for it for ages.
    I'm sure there are plenty of guys here willing to loan you the use of theirs

Hmm the style of the pictures I find is quite similar to Bible Black. It is possible that these are shots from the original series that Bible Black is created from. If not, then I would suspect it is probably from the same studio.

Quote Originally Posted by linklierok View Post
    http://www.bangedup.com/post.php?media=9276

What did you guys think of this vid we made? Was it somewhat convincing? If you guys liked it we may make some more of fake-ball destroying. Any suggestions for what you would like to see?
    You could always have muffled screaming, like she gagged to so you wouldn't make too much noise. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Venator View Post
    Hello all!

I'm new to the forum and would just like to say how refreshing I find the openness and frankness of the discussion here. I have long harboured fantasies of this sort, and it's great that there is a place where we can chat about these things with like-minded people.

I would like to add that I am not insane or psychologically "damaged". For me it is the threat, the idea of being so totally at a woman's mercy that one has to do anything she says which is the turn-on. I don't really want to lose my cock and/or balls. However, the danger of that, the feel of cold steel stabbing, slicing, jerking you off... the total devotion to the girl who could ask you to do anything at that point knowing full well that you had no choice but to comply; that is a fantasy so hot that it is almost untrue!

It's difficult to say when or why these thoughts began. Nevertheless, when I was very young (about five years old) one of my favourite films was "The Scarlet Buccaneer". There is a wonderful scene in which the leading lady holds a knife to the balls of a major who is being particularly troublesome. "I shall cut them off if you persist", she tells him. I always felt a shiver of pleasure mixed with fear when I saw and heard that. Later, when I was about sixteen, that same feeling hit me when I heard about the "Bobbitt" case. I was shocked and disgusted on the one hand, but hugely aroused on the other. At that time I was in my first serious sexual relationship. I recall that my girlfriend kept a knife-shaped letter-opener on her bedside cabinet. I always wanted to ask her to threaten me with it and force me to do whatever she desired. But I never had the courage to utter that request, just as I never plucked up the strength to beg her to squeeze my balls tightly as we made love... .

To this day, I have only told two female friends of my feelings in this sphere. I have only ever practised light CBT (not even the use of replica blades yet!) with one woman. I would thus be interested not only in discussions, but also in hearing from (sane) females with an interest in this kind of fantasy. What is the attraction for you? If you happen to reside in the UK or Germany, I would value your comments even more!

Thanks for reading, and best wishes.

V.
    What a great post. I too share your desires to feel cold steel against my nut sack at the hands of a female as she threatens me. I don’t necessarily want her to force me to do anything. I do want her to remind me of my vulnerable state as she holds them to me. I also want to have my balls squeezed and stretched during love making. I also find the thought of her leading me about while grasping my balls very erotic. Another of my favorites is for her to have me lean over with my legs apart while she grasps and pulls my balls from behind. Sadly just like you I have yet to mention this to a sexual partner or even a female friend as far as that goes. Just wanted to let you know you aren’t alone.

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by dark View Post
    She's local to me and as you can see is very beautiful. I called her about a year ago and asked if she'd pierce my nuts. She said she'd only only pierce my scrotum not the testicle itself

Registered Member

nice sample

girl is learning how to ******** bull, she squeeze the testicle to much at
    the begining

http://www.youtube.com/watch?search=...&v=hyIUUwdUBlk

source?......title?......

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 000.jpg   00000.jpg   002.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by grigory View Post
    girl is learning how to ******** bull, she squeeze the testicle to much at
    the begining

http://www.youtube.com/watch?search=...&v=hyIUUwdUBlk
    Talk about having your balls pulled....

Registered Member
    didnt a lady named Mistress cruela ******** a guy

Big Supporter

didnt a lady named Mistress cruela ******** a guy?
    Of course she didn't. Cruella is a paysite with some fake ********** scenes.

Men with a ********** fetish are a easy to get money from, because woman generally have no real interest in the topic.

Last edited by finally; 10-24-2010 at 02:37 AM.