check the ballbusting updates here

Page 468 of 468 FirstFirst ... 368418458466467468
Results 7,006 to 7,008 of 7008

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Venator View Post
    He's the user who uploaded these brilliant snaps, and I suspect that he might be the man seen with Nicole. Some of these scenes are even available as video slideshows, which creates a kind of storyline. Again, just search his uploads. Gratitude to Twisty_89 for his efforts!
    According to her Motherless profile, Twisty_69 is a woman.
    She posts stuff from different sources and I don't think she was involved in creating those penectomy galleries. I've seen single photos from these a long time ago and I suppose Twisty is just reposting them.
    Anyway, here's a link to her profile: https://motherless.com/m/Twisty_89

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by romras View Post
    According to her Motherless profile, Twisty_69 is a woman.
    She posts stuff from different sources and I don't think she was involved in creating those penectomy galleries. I've seen single photos from these a long time ago and I suppose Twisty is just reposting them.
    Anyway, here's a link to her profile: https://motherless.com/m/Twisty_89
    Oops! I stand corrected. Thank you for the additional information regarding the history of the photos. On closer inspection, judging by the computer and TV in the background of some of the snaps, it looks like the pictures have indeed been around since the late '90s or so. As far as the profile is concerned, I should have read the information before posting instead of concentrating soley on the images. Sorry about that.

Hopefully some new ones in here: