On the one hand, I can see why you find that hot. I'm not into women who are bigger than me with broad shoulders, personally, but an intense ballbusting session?

Another part of me finds it immoral-- isn't it going to a prostitute/sex worker basically? Now, a prostitute who doesn't actually give you sex. I play with my own wife personally. This same part of me thinks this is unhealthy. I enjoy some ball pain in the context of sexual pleasure,so I get it. But just torture? I don't want my testicles actually damaged... It's too late for that.... but I didn't want that.

I started taking testosterone a few years back because I had low T for a while... probably because of low vitamin D. I was having my wife squeeze me maximum pressure, using a ball crusher. One of my balls partly deflated due to a varicocele. When we first got married, I'd have her spank my balls during a hand job. After five or eight pats, I was grabbing her wrists for relief. Years later, I'm like 'harder, harder.' I was initially terrified of thumbs between thumb and forefinger squeezes. Years later, I've bought a rubber ball separator so she can isolate them, and I tell her a trick of using her first knuckle in that squeeze rather than the pads of her fingers because she couldn't really hurt me with the pads of her fingers and she'd complain her fingers are tired, but could with her knuckle. I had to have her lay off the balls with the now less-frequent hand jobs. (Maybe every other night handjob, every other night intercourse as newly weds, handjob week for periods.)

I got a little ball busting the other day. Felt nice, didn't hurt. Not ecstasy, just nice. But I need it during a sexual experience, not just torture. I want ball pain if it combines to make sexual pleasure more intense. There is a little bit of eroticism to her torturing me sexually, but that's not the main thing.

Post-orgasm torture was pretty intense, and I could do that without concern over damage, but I'm not sensitive post orgasm like that any more.

Btw, I never really went for kicks. I don't want pain overload. I want pleasure. Hand spanks are great for that, repeating strikes right at the right level. It could almost begin to a feel a little bit like a constant low-level orgasm mixed with a little of that feeling of getting hit in the funny bone, but right in the genitals. I miss it. The funny bone feeling was there in my 20's. I can get into a good pleasureful zone with the ball spanking, like yesterday during the first ball-spanking hand job session I'd had in quite a while, but there is hardly any pain at all with it, unless she hits a spot on the side or right when I'm warming up and a bony finger hits.

She's not into it for sadistic purposes, though. It's just part of serving me sexually with a hand job when she's not down for the real thing for whatever reason. I figure with all the orgasms she gets during sex, it kind of helps balance things out. With aches and pains as we get in the later stage of middle age, intercourse is less frequent than at earlier ages, so I choose that over nice ball spanking and squeezing these days, especially since she still looks thin and hot.

I don't really get the urge to be brought to your limit. When you aren't horny, you should probably realize it's unhealthy.

Maybe you have tougher balls, but do you find that after doing this, it is hard to experience the good ball pain from normal testicle squeezing, spanking, etc.? Have you had any shrinking, growths, nodules, etc. down there?