check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: standing

Angry standing

Through some studies i have been donig, the most effective way to hurt a man's pride, is to put him in whitey tighties (Way too small for him) and put him on the ground, sitting on his butt, with his legs spread. Then make a fist with your foot around 1 ball, and stand on it as hard as possible. This also helps if you have 2 women , or 1 standing on both balls with both feet. This helps if you put the balls in ice before doing it, causing the scrotum to shrink, and the balls will not go anywhere. Then, smash, grab, pull, kick, and punch, but dont forget standing. it works! trust me! just try it, and belive me... it works.

Please reply.

Thanks

I would have to agree with you, that sounds very painful. Plenty of ideas for the weekend, thanks. R

Pain is the whole idea

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by AdviceToKickDud
    Through some studies i have been donig, the most effective way to hurt a man's pride, is to put him in whitey tighties (Way too small for him) and put him on the ground, sitting on his butt, with his legs spread. Then make a fist with your foot around 1 ball, and stand on it as hard as possible. This also helps if you have 2 women , or 1 standing on both balls with both feet. This helps if you put the balls in ice before doing it, causing the scrotum to shrink, and the balls will not go anywhere. Then, smash, grab, pull, kick, and punch, but dont forget standing. it works! trust me! just try it, and belive me... it works.
    Please reply.
    Thanks
    Interesting studies you've been doing.
    Yeah it sure sounds painful.
    I'll take your word on that.