Just as my username implies, I would love to be a castratrix's pet, I would love to be the personal eunuch pet of a beautiful castratrix. A beautiful woman, tall, physically strong and atheletic, prefers or often seems to wear long sleeve shirts worn with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows.

I would love for her to perform ********** surgery on me removing my testicles and for my manhood to be surgically destroyed at her hands. Then I would love to spend the rest of my eternal existence personally serving her as her very own personal eunuch slave/pet and worshipping her as Goddess.

Probably what I need to find is a dominant and perhap at least somewhat sadistic woman surgeon or woman veterinarian. But she would probably be concerned about her medical or veterinary license if she ********* me.

My best bet might be a woman with a farm or ranch background where she herself has actually ********* male farm or ranch animals. She would have the skill and experience, perhaps even the place to do it and even the surgical instruments to do it with. I'm looking for a beautiful woman who would enjoy rolling up her sleeves and surgically ********** me, then would really enjoy making me be her personal eunuch pet.

Is there a woman or does anyone know a woman who has actually done some castrations on male farm or ranch animals? Have you done it by cutting the testicles out surgically, have you ever done it wearing a long sleeve shirt with your sleeves rolled up above your elbows? If there is a woman who has done actual farm or ranch castrations I would like to know all about this. She is probably my best chance.