check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: castratrix

Hybrid View

Big Supporter

Re: seeks castratrix for marriage, **********, and permanent relationship

In the Femaledom.com forum in the thread "spirituality and religion in female domination" if you read my post of October 31, 2005.

I think what I'm seeking through marriage, ********** and a permanent Mistress/slave Goddess/worshipper relationship with a castratrix is a form of something from certain very ancient Goddess worshipping cultures known as "Hieros Gamos" or "Sacred Marriage", where a man, usually a shaman or a man of some kind of rank in society was symbolically married to The Goddess through actual marriage to the High Priestess.

In a number of those cultures the man who was married or united in this way with The Goddess was also ********* and his male organs and his male blood shed when he was ********* was sacrificed to The Goddess. The ********** and sacrifice was performed by the High Priestess to whom he was married, and the High Priestess was believed to be the living embodiment of The Goddess Herself.

I think I'm seeking some kind of sacred union or marriage to The Goddess through actual marriage to a castratrix and ********** at her hands.

What I think I'm seeking through that is to create and maintain the same balances and the same things those ancient cultures were seeking through those rites.

Would appreciate any comments on this especially from women.

Quote Originally Posted by Castratrix's pet
    Would appreciate any comments on this especially from women.
    Quote Originally Posted by Julie18nz
    you should search for is a good shrink
    She has a point ya know.

Big Supporter

I guess there are none here

From the replies to this thread I guess there are no castratrixs here.

I guess then that there are no women here who would like to roll up her sleeves and cut a man's nuts out then make him be her personal eunuch slave personally serving her forever.

If my guess is wrong then please correct me on that.

Big Supporter

If a man want to know what a castratrix would do to him, watch this.

If a man wants to know what a castratrix would do to him and how, go to this site.

cvm.msu.edu/courses/vm557/surgery. I also got to it by going to Google Images and typing in CVM SURGERY

It takes you to a video called "dog **********" which shows a veterinarian ********** a male dog. A man would be ********* the same way.

The veterinarian in the video is a man, but I turned off the volume. I also found some photos of a beautiful woman's face. I enlarged them so her face took up the whole computer screen. I looked at the woman's face deep into her eyes, then I went to the video and watched it enlarged full screen imagining the woman was doing that to me. Just as the last testicle was cut off I went back to the photo of the woman looking into her eyes so that I went from the scene where the last testicle was cut off to looking into the face and eyes of the woman I was imagining was doing this to me. It was perhaps as close as you could come on a computer to what it's really like.

Perhaps a castratrix could view the video and tells us if that is how she does it and how long it takes her to do a **********.

Big Supporter

I want to be a Castratrix's slave/pet

The more I think about it, the more I want to be a Castratrix's personal slave/pet. I feel my purpose in life is to be the personal slave/pet of the Castratrix at whose hands my testicles are surgically removed and my manhood is destroyed.

Is there a Castratrix who would ******** and have me?

Big Supporter

God is Female and The Castratrix is God

I have an inner and personal spirituality that says "God is Female and The Castratrix is God," and this is part of what guides me in the direction I'm going.