check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: castratrix

Big Supporter

Seeking women who ******** males

Just as my username implies, I would love to be a castratrix's pet, I would love to be the personal eunuch pet of a beautiful castratrix. A beautiful woman, tall, physically strong and atheletic, prefers or often seems to wear long sleeve shirts worn with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows.

I would love for her to perform ********** surgery on me removing my testicles and for my manhood to be surgically destroyed at her hands. Then I would love to spend the rest of my eternal existence personally serving her as her very own personal eunuch slave/pet and worshipping her as Goddess.

Probably what I need to find is a dominant and perhap at least somewhat sadistic woman surgeon or woman veterinarian. But she would probably be concerned about her medical or veterinary license if she ********* me.

My best bet might be a woman with a farm or ranch background where she herself has actually ********* male farm or ranch animals. She would have the skill and experience, perhaps even the place to do it and even the surgical instruments to do it with. I'm looking for a beautiful woman who would enjoy rolling up her sleeves and surgically ********** me, then would really enjoy making me be her personal eunuch pet.

Is there a woman or does anyone know a woman who has actually done some castrations on male farm or ranch animals? Have you done it by cutting the testicles out surgically, have you ever done it wearing a long sleeve shirt with your sleeves rolled up above your elbows? If there is a woman who has done actual farm or ranch castrations I would like to know all about this. She is probably my best chance.

Ian's the man

A guy called Ian Hackett used to run ‘The Neutering News’. This site moved around a bit (probably as a result of its content). The last time I saw it was a yahoo group ‘groups.yahoo.com/group/theneuteringnews’. I can still pull this up in a google search but yahoo to not list the group anymore. Ian would be a great source of info for you if you can find him. Do a search for ‘Ian Hackett castration’ on google and you’ll pull up alsorts. Sadly, most the links are long-since dead. As I remember, there used to be some audio stuff of women talking about how they’d really like to take a guys nuts and I think some of the guys in the scene did manage to fulfil their fantasy.
    Take care dude,
    Mac
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nutshanging.jpg  

Big Supporter

women doing castrations on a farm or ranch

Are there any women or girls who have actually done castrations on a farm or ranch? Any who have done it wearing a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows?

I know male farm and ranch animals are *********, and there are times the person on the farm or ranch who does the ********** is a woman or a girl.

I'd love to see some photos or videos of a woman or a girl on a farm or ranch doing that, especially in a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows.

I'd just like to see an actual ********** being performed by a woman or a girl wearing a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows and watch her as she cuts out the testicles and the male's manhood is destroyed at her hands. I want to imagine myself as the male she is **********.

Anyone know of any pics or videos like this? If anyone has any please post them here or send them to me. Thanks.

Big Supporter

women rolling up their sleeves

Are there any photos or videos of a woman wearing a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows? I like to see a woman wearing a long sleeve shirt and to watch her rolling up her sleeves rolling them up above her elbows imagining she is getting ready to ******** me. I especially love to see a woman wearing a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows and to imagine she is ********** me.

There are very few photos or videos out there of women with their sleeves rolled up.

If anyone has any photos or videos like this especially with the woman in very dominant poses please post them here or send them to me. Thanks.

Me me me me me

I very much doubt anybody here has, or cares about, pictures of women with their sleeves rolled up. Seven of seven of your posts here are all about what YOU want. Never a word of thanks if anybody tries to help. Why not give something back? Please post some relevant material.
    Respectfully,
    Mac

Big Supporter

seeks castratrix for marriage, **********, and permanent relationship

I am seeking a castratrix for marriage and permanent eternal relationship of Mistress/Goddess and her slave/worshipper.

I am a submissive 50 year old single white male seeking a beautiful young castratrix who will ******** me and have that kind of relationship with me for the rest of my life. Even a young woman on a farm or ranch who has actually done the castrations on male farm or ranch animals, has the knowledge and skill to do it, and would be willing to ******** me for real and have that kind of permanent relationship with me.

I've thought a lot about this. I want to be surgically *********, to hav my testicles surgically removed at the hands of a beautiful young woman and to then serve her for the rest of my life as her very own personal eunuch slave.
    I her to perform the ********** like it is in my fantasies, me in a lone sleeve shirt with my sleeves down and my arms completely covered in long sleeves, Her in a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows.

If there is a beautiful young woman who would really do this please answer this. This is a very very big step for me so I need to know the following in detail.

Please tell me why you would ******** me and in detail how you would do it.
    Please describe what you look like, hair color length and style, eye color, complexion, height and figure, approximate age, left handed or right handed, describe in detail your personality and what you're like.

Please describe the long sleeve shirt you would wear to do it, describe how you would roll up your sleeves and how high above your elbows you would roll them up to.

What will it be like for me while you are performing the ********** on me? Please describe what it will be like, will I have an erection, will I feel much pain how much will it hurt, will I cum will you masturbate me while you are performing the ********** and why would you do that and what will it be like?
    Will I be afraid feel total fear and panic? Will I feel sexual arousal and sexual feelings? What will it be like for me physically, emotionally, and sexually while you are performing the ********** on me?

Please describe your ********** technique. Please describe in detail the procedure you will perform on me. Also, how long will it take you to perform the ********** surgery on me?

Please describe what the effects will be, what I will be and what I will be like after you ******** me and why I'll be that way.

Most important of all, please describe in detail what it will be like for me personally serving you as your personal eunuch slave? What will our relationship be like, what will it be like for me spending the rest of my life and existence personally serving and worshipping you as your very own personal eunuch slave ********* at your hands?

I really want this, but like I said it is a very very big step for me, the biggest.
    If there is a young woman who would really do this to me I hope she will answewr this and answer all my questions here please, I really need to know and to hear from such a woman.

Thank you.

Get real!

There he goes again!

Quote Originally Posted by Castratrix's pet
    Please tell me why you would ******** me
    Because you're beginning to piss me off!

Whale, now we'uns got us a problem: a VERY specific fantasy that is just uncommon enough that ain't nobody gonnah touch it any more'n they would try to pet a rattlesnake.

We had one member here who used to ******** farm animals. She said she would never ******** a human, because she was a sadist, not insane. That is to say, what yer askin' for is fer someone t'risk their personal freedom n' stuff. Whether yew consent or not can be immaterial to the authorities.

Lemme explain this to yew in terms we use on mah ranch: ain't nobody gunna touch yer fantasy with a ten-meter cattle prod. That's an "old sayin'" down here in Crawdad. Now, Ah got me a disaster recovery effort t'git back to, plus a couple-few wars on foreign soil, and mah lunch should be arriving soon, and that's a durn full schedule, that is.

-The Prez

http://www.whitehouse.org/
    Last edited by Trouble; 10-03-2005 at 02:58 AM. Reason: Oops! Wrong colour...
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

Big Supporter
    Jeez Trouble you shouldnt be so discouraging to the fellow. If he keep on this persistently. I'm about ready for a vacation. Too bad I cut all the long curly hair off about a year ago. However we'll be ok with all the other requirements. My wifes got lots of great lingerie. I'm extremely strong and willing to try as hard as I can to speak real soft and sexy. Mom even sent me a few new western shirts not long ago (since I work in Alaska part of the time. It's still too warm for long sleeves). So I'll have to roll them up 3 maybe 4 rolls of the cuff, as too not get it too messed up. Since the effort is only to help this poor fellow, i will work as quickly as possible (Should be a very invigorating experience for him). Due to my lack of knowledge about anethesia, we can slice, snip and sew pretty quick. Or we can just close the wound with ceyenne pepper dust. this was super for the barn cats, cause if you got your hnead shoved in a cowboy boot, then mom knelt on the ground and held the boot with her knees. It was sure best to clot the blood and throw the boot cat and all so you got away without claws.

If he's got a decent income, Maybe i'll ask the other half if there are enough chores to keep it busy on 2nd shift. It seems that I never get low in the "to do" department.

Red face

There’s probably no such thing as a “beautiful young castratrix” outside of the fantasy of a select few males. But lets just suppose that there was one and that she liked to roll up the sleeves of her long-sleeved shirt as she went about her business on the ranch where she neutered animals on a daily basis just for the pure fun of it........ Even in the highly unlikely event that she existed what would she see in a “50-year old single white male” who is only interested in what HE wants?

As I said – GET REAL!

If I were you, I’d take up J T on his offer. Its likely to be the best you’re ever gonna get!
    Restrainedly,
    Mac

Red face

ENOUGH ABOUT PET ALREADY!

Hey Mac - Don’t ruin the fantasies of us pensioners!

I am also seeking a castar… casteri….casix….. lady-ball-cutter to worship. I am an 89-year old incontinent, white male seeking a young and stunningly beautiful lady-ball-cutter who will take my nads and look after me. I’ve dreamed about this for… like EVER! In my fantasy situation, my balls are stuck in the suction cup arm of a lady Dalek. I have broken her ray gun thing. This means she cannot shoot me. She is REAL pissed at me for breaking her ray gun thing. The stunningly beautiful lady-ball-cutter comes, scalpel in hand, to rescue me. She is wearing a short fur coat, leg warmers and nothing else (Jeeze I just came in my pants thinking about it.......... oh no its OK I only pissed myself).

Is there a stunningly beautiful woman on this forum who shares my fantasy? This will be a monumental stride for me so I need to know the following in detail.

Please describe the situation in detail. Focus on ME cos I wanna hear it from MY perspective. Tell me about how you unbutton your fur coat before taking on the Dalek. Please describe how gorgeous you are and give me your telephone number. Tell me about how good it will feel for me.

I REALLY want this so lets talk it over in some detail.

Thanks.
    Currently trying to be less Trouble than Trouble

I once had a lady convince me that she was going to ******** me - a Total MindF__K,
    that was one of the most terrifying and exciting evenings of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by oldphart
    I once had a lady convince me that she was going to ******** me - a Total MindF__K,
    that was one of the most terrifying and exciting evenings of my life.
    Our Sara used to get a kick outa this see post at http://femaledom.com/forum/showpost....11&postcount=2 in the ********** thread. I have to admit I get a real kick outa the thought that a woman would like to part me from my conkers. The reality would be sumthing different tho’
    Currently trying to be less Trouble than Trouble

Big Supporter

castratrix pics and videos

Does anyone have any pictures or videos/videoclips they can post here showing a girl or woman dressed and posed as a castratrix?

Big Supporter

Castratrix is GOD

To me the woman surgeon is God! The woman veterinarian is God! A woman on a farm or ranch where she herself does the ********** when it's time to do that, she is God! Any girl or woman who has actually rolled up her sleeves and performed a ********** or castrations, that girl or woman is God!

I will personally serve and worship forever as Goddess the girls or woman who rolls up her sleeves and actually performs the ********** on me. The girl or woman who personally cuts out my testicles and at whose hands my manhood is destroyed, she will have my balls, my soul, and my very being forever as her very own.