check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: How hard?

How hard?

This one is for the ladies. When was the time you hit a man the hardest in the balls? What happened to him? Did he cry?

The last time I kicked a man in the balls was 3 days ago. It was my husband, we were just playing around. I was walking behind him as he went to the pantry. When he stopped at it, his legs were open slightly. I remembered him saying he would like to try ballbusting sometime(we come to this site a lot). So as he was looking at where the chips were, I kicked him almost as hard as I could (barefoot, and he was in sweatpants with no underwear as always when he is home. He fell to the floor, and about 10 seconds later, made a noise as if he would throw up, but he didn't. I felt bad for him, but he asked for it. About 15 mins. later i helped him to the couch. I sat next to him, and slipped my hand into his pants and gently massaged his balls. I asked him if he liked it. Right after he said yes, i squeezed his balls as hard as i could for about 15 seconds. He started crying, then i let go. He got mad at me for about a minute, then later that day said thank you for the experience.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by kick me now
    This one is for the ladies. When was the time you hit a man the hardest in the balls? What happened to him? Did he cry?
    Of course he'd cry!