check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for Femaledom Videos.

Suggestions for Femaledom Videos.

Hi Sharon. I love your Femaledom video clips and the pics are fantastic. The girls look great both when teamed together or just one on one. How about some videos with one girl ballbusting two or more guys? June in a video with three guys who have their hands cuffed behind their backs sounds interesting.
    ekim mi ih

Administrator Sharon.Femaledom.com's Avatar
    Dear Mike,

Thank you for your suggestion...i promise if we can get 2 guys in the studio at the same time we will make such a video...however it seems harder to find guys willing to go on the net and get ther balls kicked then it is to find girls that want to kick them
    Best Regards
    Sharon
    Team Femaledom
    www.FemaleDom.com
    www.FDMovies.com
    www.EuroTrample.com

Dear Sharon,
    Is it really that hard to find willing guys? I would love to be one of the guys. So how do I apply for the job?
    Raziel.

And this?

WHAT ABOUT A VIDEO WITH, JUNE, ANGELA, CLAUDIA, VS 3 BIG WRESTLERS.
    I THINKS THAT WOULD BE THE BEST AND YOU?

Ten girls trampling one guy ... that would be fantastic!
    Silvio

As I wrote in another tread, there's just one little bad thing among all the femaledom shots: always the same guys
    Silvio

Bust these...

Trouble, a certified amateur with a degree in laymanship (that is, I don't know anything), dares to tackle the topic of what the experts should be putting into their videos:

PLOT! Doesn't have to be a good one; doesn't have to be 100% coherent. (Hollywood has proven that people are just fine with movies that really suck, just as long as there is some semblance of a storyline and some killer babes.)

Watching servile men being dominated is not so much a fantasy of men (it IS good to watch, just that there's something better). Random violence done to testicles is far and away more exciting. Short skits, possibly ones that could be strung together to make a crummy movie at some point (which will be quite feasible if you find yourselves using the same men and women a lot), featuring one or more of the attrative women and one or more guys, where the kick is sudden, painful, and all that, would work well.

From looking at Hollywood movies (which are wonderful examples of dreck; the only thing those idiots in California have mastered is figuring out what titillates people just enough to keep them coming back to watch more dreck -- i.e., they understand some psychology and they are determined to exploit what little knowledge they have), the best scenarios seem to revolve around having someone who is, ordinarily, in a position of power being taken down by a female with a groin shot. Policemen are often the recipients; they're perfect. Cops are a) authority figures, so they have POWER (ooh!), b) jerks who deserve a kick in the nuts, and c) just as vulnerable as any other guy when it comes to their nutsack. Seeing a copper taken down by a woman is always cool; and cops usually go out of their way to justify getting brutalized. At least, the ones around where I live do. (Unfortunately, they are real cops with real guns, not actor cops, so the women around here do not kick their nuts, which is a damn shame, but I digress...)

A short plot justifying kicking a cop or some other authority figure should be simplicity, itself. If you really can't think of one, talk to a real cop until he makes you want to bust his balls, then quickly leave and write down what the jerk said (you might be able to re-write it later so that the actor cop you use sounds like a bigger jerk, but I actually kind of doubt that even the most skilled script writer can beat what those guys actually say). Other authority figures to take out could be bosses, college instructors or teachers of some other kind, politicians (who doesn't want to smack a high heel into Newt Gingrich?), etc.

And the real reason why I harp on el policia in particular: women seem to have a weird attraction to the uniformed thugs. Male strippers often dress up in police-style uniforms, for example. So what you would be creating would be appealling to male bb enthusiasts, female ones ("Cool! We NEVER get to kick cops, just boyfriends and jerks at the bar!"), and it would be an inspiration to anarchists everywhere.

If I'm way off the mark, feel free to ignore me.
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

1. Yes, new guys would be great.
    2. A black girl would be super.
    3. More sexual busting. Some erections and cumming (I know this is not "femaledom concept") But it would be nice.
    4. More real life busting, like a guy atempt to **** girl or so. I hate the guy just standing around waiting for more, except from in point nr 3: sexualbusting.

Big Supporter

vid ideas

I really loved the femaledom vids when i first descovered them but they have become a little boring.

Have to agrea with stevo's points:

1. Yes, new guys would be great.
    2. A black girl would be super.
    3. More sexual busting. Some erections and cumming (I know this is not "femaledom concept") But it would be nice.
    4. More real life busting, like a guy atempt to **** girl or so. I hate the guy just standing around waiting for more, except from in point nr 3: sexualbusting.

Also how about some guys that have never been busted (or not much anyway)

also some wrestling with testical attacks allowed would be good.

being a victum for femaledom

hey sharon, i just want to say that you done a nice work with this site and everything. i am curious about becoming a victum for the models on femaledom. i am willing to have my balls kicked on the net. let me know what do i have to do? thanks looking forward to hearing from you.
    Adam Rock

imlost568

so would i`

but you guys know that its not gonna happen, it would be to good to be true. i would love to work on this site but it wont happen.
    thats probly why shes not answering you.

Hi all,

Thanks for visiting the forums.

Unfortunalty im not as much around as i would like because of work with the sites.

I do browse the forums regulary so just write as i will read it.

As to comming and shoot in Hungary then we are currently thinking about a relocation of our studio and we dont know yet when we will be shooting full time again however we have thousands of pictures and hundreds of videos with many many new girls waiting to come up on the site so you wont be missing anything while we are not shooting.

I will announce when we will need some "fresh meat" for our videos again
    when the time come dont worry

I will be around a bit more then normal the next week or more as im currently home visiting Denmark and have some time i normally dont have.

Btw do you like your new forum and options?
    Best Regards
    Sharon
    Team Femaledom
    www.FemaleDom.com
    www.FDMovies.com
    www.EuroTrample.com

New forum is better in many ways. The text is easier to read, so wegot what we need to roll...

The logon error I mentioned in private mail continues; femaledom accepts me logging in, then says I'm not logged in if I try to post. Sometimes. Then has me login again, which works after the second time. Sometimes.

If it's not just me, I think I sense a glitch which will probably only get worse over time...
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

Dear Trouble,

Please try and clear your cookies releated to the forum and next time tick the box that says remember me and that should solve the problem as far as i have been told.

Let me know if that helped?
    Best Regards
    Sharon
    Team Femaledom
    www.FemaleDom.com
    www.FDMovies.com
    www.EuroTrample.com

Registered Member

sock it to me, PLEEEEEZE

The greatest fantasy is having a lovely athletic woman wrestle a man to the ground, scissor his face and body and ballbust him into submission after submission. Next she positions her sweet tush onto his struggling face and grinds and grinds her cotton panties taking his every breath. She slides down to his manhood where she tugs and pulls at will as he screams in anguish. Finally to show her surpreme control and his low status in her site, she ****** her smelly, sweaty socked feet over his face and ****** him to smell her power as she yanks on his cock.....until she finishes him off. God how I miss my -ex wife....Any replacements out there for her Seriously!