check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Being ballbusted by a stranger.

Being ballbusted by a stranger.

When was the last time you got kicked in the nuts, by a female you didn't know. Please give us some of the details. Sincerely, WITCHKILLER

never been yet, but im hoping to experience it at least once. i could always piss off a random girl and keep it up with my legs spread a good distance.

The Last time I got hit in the balls by a stranger was when I was in Los Angeles last year and I met a Mexican girl out there and I had her hit me in the balls. I could tell it was her first time doing it to a man. At first she went light and I said harder and she did it a little harder and I said harder once more then she really started punching me in my balls. I could tell after a minute or so she enjoyed doing it because of the smile on her face. She stopeed for a moment only to started hitting me again in my balls without me saying to. When she was done my nuts hurt for the rest of the day. I had to wear loose clothing for 3 days.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by abuse_me
    never been yet, but im hoping to experience it at least once. i could always piss off a random girl and keep it up with my legs spread a good distance.
    Neither have I.
    I don't try pissing off random girls though. Only specific ones.