check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Self Busting

Arrow Self Busting Thread

i just wanted to see where everyone is located and who all has some pics. i am in dallas, tx. email me at k50m@aol.com if you ever want to talk about ballbusting. please email me sadistic sara
    Last edited by SadisticSara; 09-20-2004 at 04:15 PM.

SadisticSara

Arrow Self Busting Thread

Hi kman171

Actually, I'd rather talk about it here at the Forum.

Don't be bashful or shy! That's what this Forum is all about.
    Sharing our ideas, experiences and fantasies.

See you around here (I hope) !

- Sara
    Last edited by SadisticSara; 09-20-2004 at 04:16 PM.

question for sara

hey sara- do you have any suggestions for self busts and also- how do you smash balls (how do YOU do it and how could i do it)
    Last edited by SadisticSara; 06-09-2004 at 04:24 AM.

SadisticSara

Arrow Self Busting

OK!

Self busts?
    Sorry, but I have no experience in that! Ha, ha, ha!
    I'm not "equipped" to experiment in that, so I hope that the guys reading this will talk about that.

That's something that hasn't been mentioned enough on this Forum, but I think it should be.
    There must be a lot of times when you guys are alone and do it yourselves. Nothing wrong with that.

I'd be interested in reading what you guys write about it. This would also be a good place to share methods and ideas with others. How you do it, etc.

There must be lots of guys with imaginative ways to 'self bust'.

About how I like doing it to guys: I really hate to have to paste in what I already wrote in a bunch of other threads here, including "Ballbusting Methods" (or "Techniques") or whatever the thread's called.
    Please read the other threads first to see what I wrote there, OK?

After that, if you have comments, questions or whatever, please post again.
    I'm not trying to avoid the question. It's just that it wouldn't be fair to repost what I've already posted as if it were a new (original) post.

I'm looking forward to reading about how guys 'self bust' as much as you are now!

Hugs and squeezes,

- Sara
    Last edited by SadisticSara; 09-20-2004 at 04:14 PM.

my self bust

hey sara- i read the your description and i love it- where are you located? Also, for my self busts- i usually put a thick rubber band around my balls and see how long i can take it. Sometimes- i'll but my computer unit on top for some weight. once in a while- i will hang weights with shoelaces. I usually do about 10 lbs for about 3 min and once i tried 15 lbs and i fell and i cried. also- sometimes i tie them up and then sit on a bathtub so that i am sitting on my balls- i kinda like this. anyways- if you have any more suggestions let me know- and where are you from?
    Last edited by SadisticSara; 06-09-2004 at 02:59 AM.

SadisticSara

Arrow

Hi kman171

Thanks for replying with your interesting description!

Where am I located? In Canada, as it says in my profile.
    In Ontario, to be more precise.

Where am I from? From Mexico, as it says in my profile.
    From Oaxaca, to be more precise.

Clicking on the "profile" button under my posts will take you to my profile, where there's some additional information about me.

As long as you don't let the weights with shoelaces hang there for more than 10 minutes at a time it should be OK. Any longer could eventually damage your balls from lack of blood supply. The same goes for those thick rubber bands.

I guess your methods would hurt enough.
    Don't your balls feel kind of numb after that?
    How long did it take your balls to stop hurting, especially after that time with the 15 pounds?

Do you jerk off while self busting???

Now that I think about it, I have seen a couple of guys self-busting:

One had something heavy tied to his balls. He was masturbating with his right hand while using something that looked like a short stick in his left hand hitting his balls. I wasn't close enough to see what kind of weight he was using or what kind of stick. He was doing it in his window while I was on the street outside. He was obviously very excited, and was doing it for a few minutes. I guess he ejaculated by watching the way he was moving. Then he ran away from his window. I think he knew I was there, but I'm not sure.

Question:
    Would any of you guys be into something like that?
    I mean, to be doing it while I was watching you from nearby?
    I found it fascinating to watch.

But like I said, I don't really know if he knew I was there. He didn't seem to be looking right at me.
    Or maybe he was doing it because he knew I was watching??

- Anyway, I'd really like to know if any of you guys would be turned on by me watching you like that.

The second guy (an ex-boyfriend) was showing me his "invention" in his bedroom. I was close enough to see everything. He had his balls tied to a hook on the wall with a soft rope. He had removed the cover and blade of a fan and replaced the fan blades with 2 cords. One was a shorter rope with a small weight tied to it. That was the counterweight for the other rope. The longer rope had a rubber ball wrapped in cloth.
    He was lying on the bed. The way he had it set up, the padded rubber ball would hit his balls when the fan was turned on. The shorter counterweight wouldn't reach his balls. The fan wasn't very fast. I think the impacts slowed it down.

That guy usually wanted me to handle the ballbusting but that time he wanted me to masturbate him while the ball on the fan rhythmically hit his balls. OK. Sure. No problem.
    I was just a bit nervous that his "invention" would hit his balls too hard or hurt him. But he assured me that he had everything worked out and had used it before.
    Anyway, he was jumping a bit with the contraption hitting his balls, so I guess it must have hurt just enough. He came in my hand, and seemed quite satisfied.

I hope a few of you will answer my question about me watching you while you do it.

And I hope and expect that some of you will tell me exactly how you "self bust".

Maybe it's a simple, easy way, like tying a noose around your balls and hitting them with your hand. I think that would be the easiest way, but I wish you'd tell me.

- Sara
    Last edited by SadisticSara; 09-26-2004 at 02:03 AM.

my busts

Hey Sara- I like the fan idea- I wish you could try it on me. I would love to show you my self busts and maybe even have you jerk me off while I do it. Would you like me to send you a picture of me doing it? Do you ever do facesitting? Also, whats the most amount of weight you could put on my balls if you were standing on them barefooted? Let me know about those pictures.

Hello sexy Sara

I am new here and don't know where to start, so i thought here is good enough. I am in my late twenties and have found it sexy for a woman to kick a man in the balls since i was about 7 ( when i saw it on tv) . Since i had a horny mind even before puberty, by the time that came around i was starting to self bb in my early teens. What i liked to do was get one of my sisters high heel shoes, wear a pair of tight briefs so the buldge of my balls was promonant, and hit it with the toe or heel of the shoe, imagining it to be a girl wearing them. When i got hold of a video camera at 18 i remember i filmed myself doing this with a close up view of my groin and the shoe smashing into it. It really turned my on to see my balls from a different angle on the tv getting kicked.

The TOTALLY LAME self-bust

I was reading a book on anatomy; when I came across the section on testicles, being the perve that I am and also being very interested in just what the heck all that stuff inside my scrotum is, I read with much interest and paid careful attention. When I came across the sentence that started, "Any blow to the testicles is usually exremely painful...", I was suddenly in need of a ball-buster and none of the women here happened to be around.

SO! I found another use for the book: I placed my testicles between the pages, then closed the book. This was not as painful as I had hoped (thick hardbound; still hurt, just not as much as I was looking for), but it was also thoroughly unsatisfying: it seems that, in order for me to enjoy a bust, someone with boobs has to be involved in some way.

I know, LAAAAAME!

So, in answer to our moderator's question: No, Sara, I would not do it again, unless, of course, you wanted to watch. Bring your friends. Heck, bring strangers. SOMEBODY has to entertain the ladies, right?
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

i usually put an apple into a sock and just swing until it hurts. sometimes i'll eat the apple after if it isn't too bruised. i'm open to any suggestions here aswell, although i don't want to spend a lifetime setting up some nifty device that will also help me self bb. that's way too much effort in my opinion, but each to their own.

the stuff that some ppl come up with........i mean that guy with the fan? jeeeez surely it would be easier to drop a brick while resting them on a table or something? really! the lengths some ppl go to!

Registered Member
    Hi Sara

Yes it would be great if you where watching,but i couldn't keep myself from asking you to kick me if you where there,and a handjob would be great too
    Iv done some selfbusting but got bored with it(nothing beats the real thing i guess)...I found a technique online sometime ago swinging a plastic bottle filled with water, tied by ropes on the sealing, i fixed it up with shoelaces fixed around the lighter somewhere.I swung the bottle, awaiting it to return naked with my balls in position, but most of the time it missed target or it was to low or too high,(don't try this guys, i hit a muscle right next to my groin and it hurt for some time) then i did the same thing with a small waterbottle in a sportshoe, thats was better but still didn have the effect i wanted, i combined this with masterbation afterwards yes.I love feet.Lately i slap my balls a few times hard with a beachslipper but thats it.
    Last edited by Faer; 07-03-2004 at 04:02 AM.

Big Supporter

hitting the balls and masturbating

I remember (years ago) hitting my balls with a riding crop held in my left hand, me standing, and directing the crop along my thighs until it hit my balls, simply turning quickly my forearm and wrist.

In front of a mirror, I could see the bulge of my left biceps, contracting with every hit.

strength of the hits could be adjusted to induce the appropriate level of pain. it was better to keep to a (relatively!) low level of strength, and to allow a very high number of hits (often more than several hundred) after such a number of hits, although they have been (rather) soft and have not induced high damage, my balls remained sore for hours...

during this time, I was masturbating with the right hand. Sadistic Sara mentionned a story much similar, but in front of an open window...

Question Squeezing Methods and Tools

I just found this forum and after reading back through the archives, I hope to be active, but I'm not into being kicked or hit in the nuts. Rather, I love having my balls isolated by, say a couple small metal rings or nylon cord wrappings and then having them squeezed rather severely and for long periods. Before my wife died, she was able to apply wonderful squeezings on my eggs but although I love to squeeze them manually I've come to enjoy using mechanical devises on them.

My right nut, though, is extremely sensitive, and I can put only so much pressure on it alone. My right one, however, can really take a lot of pressure, but if I squeeze it too hard at the beginning of one of my sessions, it really hurts...I have to continue to adjust the pressure up on it. As I apply more and more pressure (resting some between adjustments) I can really pour the pressure to it, especially when I use one of my mechanical devises,...and it feels GREAT...the longer I apply pressure, the better I feel...I guess it's a matter of releasing more and more endorphins. I guess that's why I don't like to be kicked or hit...no endorphins.

My favorite squeezing devises are three or four (or more) lobster claw rubber bands (the ones they put on lobsters to keep their claws closed in the market). The claw bands are about 1/2 to 3/4 inch in diameter when they are not stretched and about 1/2 inch wide. Some are of thicker (and stronger) rubber than others and when I use three or four on my good right nut the squeeze is...well, exquisite...and as long lasting as I choose. Once I get a ball isolated with several rings or wrappings so the bands don't eject it, and then put three or four bands on it, I usually slump down in my chair and enjoy the pain. After ten or fifteen minutes, my head seems to spin if I relax with my eyes closed, feeling my genitals and gently squeezing my left ball. After a while, I usually start to "abuse" my tender nut with a lobster band or two or I can even put a band over both balls which really stretches the band and really "dogbones" my ball(s). I've noticed that if I squeeze my balls together, my tender nut can take more pressure than if I squeeze it separately.

My other favorite mechanical devise is a large "C" shaped Vise Grip (VG) that locks into a closed position. The opening between the jaws can be adjusted with a screw on one handle (a lever in the second handle unlocks the devise once it's snapped closed). I isolate my right nut as if I'm gonna put the bands on it but then I loosely adjust the VG and squeeze it then finally snap it on. After the initial pain goes down, I can tighten the screw some, waiting for the increased pain to subside between adjustments. When the screw adjustment is too hard to turn, I unlock the VG, tighten the screw some and snap it onto my nut again. As I get it tighter and tighter, even the "click" of it locking is a stimulus.

The longer I use the VG and the more mushy my testicle gets the tighter I can adjust the VG...it seems that I squeeze the fluid (blood or maybe sperm) out of the testicle. When I finish, my testicle truly oozes through my fingers as I squeeze/massage it. My left nut never gets soft, perhaps because it's too tender to put that much pressure on. I probably should say, too, that I have modified the jaws of the VG, making them broader and flat with rounded edges where they contact my scrotum. From the factory they are about the size of a large pill but I've built them up to be about the size of a US nickle...about 3/4 inch in diameter with a coating of thin rubber caulking material so the jaw doesn't cut into my skin.

Sometimes when I use the VG, I isolate my testicle with a long 3/4" dowel humbler that I can pull up to rest on the rather high arms of my easy chair giving a real stretch to my trapped ball. I install it usually on only ball, tighten it down and tighten the crusher bar down directly onto one of the dowels, then install the VG on my stretched ball with the crusher bar as a backup, i.e., pinning my trapped ball against the crusher bar. If I can figure out how to, I will attach a couple pictures to this post...if I can't, you'll just have to use your imagination for a while.

Other than these two pressure devises and a pair of lexan crusher plates, I haven't found a really good mechanical devise that I can install and then leave untended on my testicle(s) waiting for the endorphins.

Anybody got another devise that is easily adjustable and that can be installed on one or both testicles and left hands free?

Does anyone else have one sensitive ball and a "numb" one? Is torture to one exquisite and to the other excrutiating?

(By the way, I've been crushing my balls and sticking stuff in my dick for a long while. I'm 61 years old and usually bring myself to orgasm two or three times a week by one method or another, sometimes quickly and sometimes after a long session...and hope to continue for a while yet. The goo isn't as thick, nor as white as it used to be when my wife squeezed me to make it squirt, but it still gushes out when I want to extract some. )

The Geezer
    If balls weren't meant to be squeezed they wouldn't just be hanging there.

Big Supporter

So you want to bust your own

You can get all the joy you crave by following these simple steps. You need a kitchen counter, table, coffee table, or other flat surface where you can belly up and lay your equipment. You can stand or be on your knees. You need to stretch your balls out in front of you as far as possible. Use a sock to wrap around your balls to keep them pushed out. It's best when starting to use a folded towel underneath to cushion the blow. Use another towel to lay over the top, especially if you are just beginning.

Now the busting part. Using a packaged 12-pack or case of soft drinks, stand it on one end, then lean it back, letting it rest against your upper belly at a 45 degree angle or so. Lean back and let the drinks slide down to rest on your balls. You can adjust the angle, height, and speed until you know how much pressure you are recieving and where the carton is landing. Adjust the sock and towels to take more or less of the contact. Caution: If you have slick counter the carton might get away from you if you're not careful and give you a surprise bust.

Practice this until you learn the angle you need to just close your eyes, lean back, and let it fall. Guaranteed to take your breathe away and give you that pit of the stomach feeling you are looking for.

I used to put those "project" clamps (for clamping wood, metal etc.) on my balls, they squeeze harder than most women can. immediatly after ejaculating I had to remove them because they squeezed so hard. I also used to sometimes close them in the car door (making sure it didn't lock) them jacking off, hurt like hell. Various objects in socks etc. also worked well. then of course there was slamming the toilet seat on them. nothing is better than a real woman though.