check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Ballbusting In The Movies

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by ilny2000
    Dave, Try,

Have you guys ever seen an old movie from the 1960's call, "In Like Flint?"

There's an awesome scene where this group of young, bikini wearing women are trying to get into some type of protected military-type installation.

One of the women offers up her bikini top, which they tie to a pole and wave from some bushes, almost like a white, "surender" flag. The woman all come out of the shrubs and walk up to the group of armed men guarding the place.

You can see where this is going... the men drop all their defenses at the site of the pretty women walking slowly up to them. Once the women reach the guards, they pause for just a second to smile before they start fighting. I honestly don't remember any ballbusts, after all, this was 1967 or so. But the fight is hot and of course the girls win easily.

Of course, if try or I were rewriting that fight today... if there were ten men in that scene in the beginning, there would be about... oh... 20 busted balls at the end.
    I used to love the Flint films, kind of a US James Bond. Check out the pic below, I definitely agree about the bb potential of the rewritten scene you describe!

David B.
    --
    http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

Quote Originally Posted by David_B
    [B] Check out the pic below...
    [B]
    Whoa... I want to go up against the brunette in front on the right!

You know what I really like about that picture? No tattoos, no belly piercings, no fake boobs... nice wholesome American girls :-) You don't see many young girls like THAT any more!

By the way, you BOTH have awesome avatars, if I say so myself. I only wish mine were half as good!