Thread: Ballbusting In The Movies

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet
    attachment: DB with 1608 movies

EDIT: sorry only pics allowed
    anyway I got that 1608 DB on my HD right here
    http://www.bbdatabase.com/

Vampire ********** from the 90s?

I remember seeing a movie in the 90s on HBO that had a woman move into a small town and she turned out to be a vampire of sorts. She'd seduce men on her couch, unzip their pants, and then devour their genitals. There was some sort of scene later in a shower where the guy was discovered missing his parts. It was pretty racy for HBO. Wish I could remember more about it or knew the name.

I remember at the time watching it with my next door neighbor and asking if he wanted to act out the part. We got as far as the unzipping phase before he chickened out and went home. Too bad, too, it would have been exciting to see how far we'd have gotten :-P

I have always been a big fan of Kathy Ireland in Necc. Roughness. It is a little cheesy but come on, when she says "welcome to foot, ball!!!" before kicking the football player-awesome

Does anyone remember movie "21" with Patsy Kensith? There's a scene where one guy is trying to get her to bed, talkin about how big is universe, all those stars, infiniti, and how we're just a small dot, so saome sex with her would not mean anything.
    She's comming up to him, like she's going to kiss him, but instead she knees his balls.
    Guy falls down on the bed, holding his groin, and she speeks to him with the most sexy voice "Just think about all that space, infinity, stars, - you wann't mind some pain in the balls..."
    After that scene, I just had to unzip and jerk off.

Velvet Smooth (1976)

This movie is very bad.

However (prepare thou to be shocked), there are about 46 busts in it, including about 10-12 rapid-fire punches by the title character to a thug -- who is already ***********. Because the action sequences are poorly choreographed, it is hard to count the busts -- and I'm only counting the f/m busts, there are m/m ones, also.

Other than the rapid-fire punches to the *********** guy, the other really memorable one was the chick who sorta jumps up and kicks two guys in the nuts at once.

Outside of the BB, the movie is crap. My copy cost $4.98, so I paid a little more than 10 cents per bust. ZAM! Why can't they make more movies like this?
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

Hi! Thank you for yours experience about ballbusting in movies. I love to see movie with a ballbust. I have a lot of movie and clip of those you said snd other, if you want I can post someone.
    I would like to describe Showgirls with Elisabeth Berkley: in the disco she kneed a man while dancing, than she met him again and a friend of her asked :<what have you done to him?>> <<I kicked him in the balls>> and she replies << did he liked?>> and Elisabeth << it seem so!>> and both of them laughed. Very very cool scene. Unfortunatly I don't have this one in my hard disc, if anyone have it, please post it on rapidshare thank you!!!
    Bye!
    Martin

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble
    ...my favorite movie is Tron...
    To think that someone who has such a naughty fetish has Tron as his favorite movie.

Blazing Saddles

My all time favourite movie ball kick has to be "Blazing Saddles" from 1974. In this film, Madeline Kahn, a bar room singer dressed in black stockings and a corset, teases and invites a cowboy up onto the stage as she is performing. As he climbs up on the stage and reaches for her, she lifts her knee, and watches him go crashing down. This particularly clip, one of the sexiest ball kicks I have ever seen, was a massive inspiration to me and a huge influence on the videos I shoot for my own site now.

David B.
    --
    http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

Hello, has someone from you tie-clips of the footsteps of Farrah Fawcett from the film Extremities? There is here in Deutschlan only a censored version of the film, in which Orginalfallsung steps her to that types in the fire-place fully barefoot into the eggs to he ohnmaechtig becomes. Does someone have of it tie-clips? Mfg Chris

The Text is Translate by google i hope you undestand me

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin23
    Hi! Thank you for yours experience about ballbusting in movies. I love to see movie with a ballbust. I have a lot of movie and clip of those you said snd other, if you want I can post someone.
    I would like to describe Showgirls with Elisabeth Berkley: in the disco she kneed a man while dancing, than she met him again and a friend of her asked :<what have you done to him?>> <<I kicked him in the balls>> and she replies << did he liked?>> and Elisabeth << it seem so!>> and both of them laughed. Very very cool scene. Unfortunatly I don't have this one in my hard disc, if anyone have it, please post it on rapidshare thank you!!!
    Bye!
    Martin
    I think I have this film somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Hardlight
    To think that someone who has such a naughty fetish has Tron as his favorite movie.
    See? Now you are just the kinda guy to whom I would say, "Uhhh... My favourite movie is The Order to Stop Construction".
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

See? Now you are just the kinda guy to whom I would say, "Uhhh... My favourite movie is The Order to Stop Construction".
    I don't know what that means. All I was trying to point out is that people with a bb fetish act in a normal manner in the normal world. I know because I do myself. Which proves that just about anyone could be on these forums without you knowing [I'm not going to give examples].

Not that I have anything against Tron. I actually like it [MCP was pretty gay though].

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Hardlight
    I don't know what that means. All I was trying to point out is that people with a bb fetish act in a normal manner in the normal world. I know because I do myself. Which proves that just about anyone could be on these forums without you knowing [I'm not going to give examples].

Not that I have anything against Tron. I actually like it [MCP was pretty gay though].
    MCP, Sark, and the Evil CEO were all played by the same guy. THAT'S cool enough in itself!

Some of my movie buff friends rag on me for liking Tron, but their point of view is very different from mine. I loved Tron when it came out because it embodied many things like this:

1) It was about someone trying to rise above, trying to BE something greater and DO something greater. (The appeal of this is lost on my punkass friends; I spend hours and hours volunteering at stuff like recycling centers, but that's hardly aspiring to be something greater on the same scale.)

2) It was about making a kick-ass CGI movie with the CGI. I mean, yes, there was CGI in it, but most of the effects are paint on celluloid, because, at the time, not even the Super Foonly F1 could combine film and CGI on one screen.

3) Cindy Morgan was hot. Get the Tron Special Edition DVD thing if you want to see some of the footage deleted for the sake of the kiddies. Booyah.

4. David Warren was hot, too; and he played the evil CEO, and also got up in that weirdo outfit so he could play Sark, AND he did the voice of the MCP. What a turbo stud.

...aaaaand all the little things that were in the book but not in the movie. I got the book after the movie, but I could see things just below the surface, things that I read...

But, I know, Tron is just so... wholesome... ICK! It makes my SM self want to puke!

So I tell people my favourite movie is The Order to Stop Construction, which has the benefit that nobody has heard of it. (You seem to be into anime, so you probably have -- you might know by the name Construction Cancellation Order).

Now, if Cindy Morgan (Yori) has busted some balls in that movie, THEN I wouldn't feel so defensive about it.

Martin

Hi! now I have Sudden Impact, I've taken it to see the ballbusting scene you said. I saw it rapidly but I can't find the scene with kicks in the balls.Can you please say me when it is? Thanks Martin

Martin, if I remember correctly, the kick is towards the end. They are at a carnival or something. It's been a while since I saw that movie.

So I tell people my favourite movie is The Order to Stop Construction, which has the benefit that nobody has heard of it. (You seem to be into anime, so you probably have -- you might know by the name Construction Cancellation Order).
    I like anime but thats too old school even for me...

Back to the movies...

The one movie that I always remember from when I was little is Murphy's Law, it stars Charles Bronsen (sp?). Don't worry he's not doing the ballbusting. Anyway, there's this cute redheaded tomboy chick that bust balls any chance she gets. There's a great scene in a hotel room between her and a security guard that thinks he's about to get lucky... It might be my all-time favorite movie bust...