check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ballbusting In The Movies

Hybrid View

Exclamation Ballbusting In The Movies

What are your favorite scenes in the movies when they do a ballbusting scene? Most of the time it's done in a comedy movie like it's supposed to be funny. I want to find the serious ballbusting scenes.

Also, is anyone interested in male .vs female fights in the movies? I just got done watching the Jennifer Lopez movie, "Enough". I don't want to give it away, but there's a great fight sequence at the end of the movie that you don't want to miss! Has anyone seen the movie, "Serving Sara" with Elizabeth Hurley and Matthew Perry? I understand that there is a fight scene between Matthew and this female bodybuilder where they fight and she beats the crap out of him. Is it a funny part? (I'm thinking it is since it's a comedy movie).
    "Hello. I'm the shoe salesman, how may I help you today?"

Hi Sara

You say squeezing is your favourite method. Are there any movie scenes of this that stick out in your mind.

SadisticSara

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    buldgingballs[/b]]
    Hi Sara

You say squeezing is your favourite method. Are there any movie scenes of this that stick out in your mind.
    No, I don't recall any movies like that.

My taste in movies is atypical.

- Sara
    Last edited by SadisticSara; 12-20-2004 at 07:49 AM.

Squeezing Testes in the Movies

quote:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by buldgingballs
    Hi Sara

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, I don't recall any movies like that.
    How about that Dirty Harry movie where that chick goes back and hunts down a pack of guys (and a woman or two) who raped her, then shoots them in the balls one by one? The woman who was involved in the ****** of the other woman (she just watched and laughed, I think) goes to warn one of the guys that the victim has already blown a few nuts off.

He doesn't seem to take her very seriously and she grabs his testicles and, judging by his reaction, gets his attention. Now, they SHOULD have made the movie 100% better by showing a close-up of her grip on him, but I think they were trying to keep the thing as tame as possible so as to avoid getting something worse than an R rating.

I think her line, to the guy whose attention she has grabbed, is, "Watch 'em, Frank. Watch 'em real close."
    Last edited by SadisticSara; 12-20-2004 at 07:50 AM.
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

Some movies

The name of the movie I was trying to describe is "Sudden Impact".

Found this description for a movie which I have not yet seen...

Ten Things I Hate About You
    Julia Stiles is a high school student and the female school counselor is trying to convince her that her attitude needs work. As an example, she mentions a boy who had a testicle retrieval operation after an incident with her, and she replies 'I still maintain that he kicked himself in the balls.' Later, her boyfriend asks her about the incident, and she explains that he tried to grope at her in the lunchline. Later in the movie, there's a knee by a different girl.
    One great thing (?) about Hollywood is that they use things like a kick in the nuts in place of a plotline. I mean, heck, EVERYBODY loves to see a kick in a guy's nuts, right? But a plotline? Feh, we can live without.

Another one that looks good, if only for the historical significance:
    [
    Strange Cargo (1940?)
    Possibly the first ballbust in motion picture. Clark Gable wrestles with Joan Crawford, but Joan knees him in the groin sending him collapsed to the floor. Camera angles and lighting are quite dubious. Joan's expression at the end of the scene is classic. Judge for yourself by viewing the Mpeg at http://www.groinkick.com/~busted/bb/...ange_Cargo.mpg
    I haven't tried the link yet...
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

Cynthia Rothrock

SO! I've been busy (causing trouble and the like, of course...).

I just have to ask: is Cynthia Rothrock REALLY a martial artist actress who is in movies which seem to exist primarily for the purpose of demonstrating her versality in racking male reproductive organs? (Well, and female ones, too, it seems...)

This is a typical plot line summary I just read, for one of her films:

Outside the Law: 2 kicks, 1 knee, 1 headbutt, 9 grabs

Has anyone here seen a film with Cynthia Rothrock in it? Should I bring an apple in a sock and, um, a couple of paper towels, or is the description I read hyperbole?

And, more importantly -- anyopne know if she's single?!?

Big Supporter
    I remember an old police film where two gangsters (male alas!) find that a guy sitting at a bar and listening to their talks is a cop. One of them holds the shoulders of the cop, the other seizes his crotch and crushes: the film just show the forearm muscles bulging as he squeezes.

The policeman looses consciousness; it is said later thet he had one testicle ruptured.

Can't remember the title of the movie. Shall post it when I recall.

Registered Member
    there's a coen brothers film called blood simple where a woman kicks this bloke very hard.it was quite a while ago when i saw it and i remember holding my groin .that scene looked very painfull .
    i think my fetish started from there.
    has anyone else seen it

i have 3 favourite busts in the movies. the best is sharon stone in total recall. she busts arnold swarchen....u know i cnt spell his name about 10times with punches knees kicks and stamps. worth losing sperm to! the other is the tuxedo where jeniffer love hewitt knees a guy. there is also a close up of her boobs which is amazing . the last is lethal weapon i think its the 1st one. rene russo spins and kicks a guy very hard. shes so hot.

Japanese Girls in the School Girl Outfits

To me, the best mainstream film bust of all time is still from Jame Bond's "The Man with the Golden Gun" where the two Japanese girls in school girl skirts take on all the guys from the dojo. The last guy gets kicked in the chest and one of the girls uses an arm bar to make him bend over while the other kicks him from behind in the balls.
    High_Voice

Quote Originally Posted by djto
    the last is lethal weapon i think its the 1st one. rene russo spins and kicks a guy very hard. shes so hot.
    Lethal Weapon 3 is the one with Russo's bust. I mean, with her kicking a guy in the nuts; her other bust (her chest) is always there.

Cool Movie busts

Did anyone see I Spy with Owen Wilson and Eddie Murphy?
    Owen has a busting fetish and this hot chick(forget her name) does it a few times. It is even used as foreplay at one point.
    I luved that movie!!! lol
    Only time I have seen Hollywood do it so blatantly....

Jenn

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer tv
    Did anyone see I Spy with Owen Wilson and Eddie Murphy?
    Owen has a busting fetish and this hot chick(forget her name) does it a few times. It is even used as foreplay at one point.
    I Spy (2002): Famke Janssen is the hot babe who gets no less than FIVE BUSTS in on Wilson.

Try 'They Call Me Macho Woman' (1989).

Unfortunately I had brain fade and missed the end of the auction on E-bay. A seller has a copy of "GiGi busts his balls" for $15.00 plus shipping. Normally it about $60.00. Its a Queen of Hearts/ Star Deck Nine type of video with nothing but ballbusting. Some are very hard core and expsensive. I have purchased two ballkicking dvd's off of e-bay real cheap so you may look from time to time.

Big Supporter
    Hi,

I remember in Dr No (?) (early James Bond film with Sean Connery anyway) that he goes into a nice sunny apartment and there are two very athletic girls in bikinis. He does the suave charm thing and moves in on one girl for the Bond kiss, doubtless anticipating a twosome. She steps in close and knees him very sharply in the balls and he crumples. Its very out of character and a real surprise. The girls proceed to use their gym skills to beat seven bells out of Mr B from all angles until he dunks them in a pool.

Aggie