check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Ballbusting In The Movies

Hybrid View

Big Supporter
    Hi,

I remember in Dr No (?) (early James Bond film with Sean Connery anyway) that he goes into a nice sunny apartment and there are two very athletic girls in bikinis. He does the suave charm thing and moves in on one girl for the Bond kiss, doubtless anticipating a twosome. She steps in close and knees him very sharply in the balls and he crumples. Its very out of character and a real surprise. The girls proceed to use their gym skills to beat seven bells out of Mr B from all angles until he dunks them in a pool.

Aggie

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by agnetha
    Hi,

I remember in Dr No (?) (early James Bond film with Sean Connery anyway) that he goes into a nice sunny apartment and there are two very athletic girls in bikinis. He does the suave charm thing and moves in on one girl for the Bond kiss, doubtless anticipating a twosome. She steps in close and knees him very sharply in the balls and he crumples. Its very out of character and a real surprise. The girls proceed to use their gym skills to beat seven bells out of Mr B from all angles until he dunks them in a pool.

Aggie
    If I'm not mistaken, those two girls were trim , atheletic African-American chicks who had earlier gotten into it with some horny dude, and after kicking his butt all over the place where he winds up on the ground, they reach down, each grabbing a nut, and relieving him of them.
    For anyone turned-on by ********** fantasies, you'd like that one.

Um... actually the movie you're thinking of is Ilsa Harem Keeper of the Oil Shiek... That scene is etched in my memory bank.

BTW I'm new... Hi.

Quote Originally Posted by DVant
    Um... actually the movie you're thinking of is Ilsa Harem Keeper of the Oil Shiek... That scene is etched in my memory bank.

BTW I'm new... Hi.
    Hi! Yes, Ilsa (1976) is probably the ONLY "big production" number where that was used.

And for the Jolie fans (and by that, I mean Magnum, of course):

Foxfire: (1996) Angelina Jolie. There's a kick and a grab by two different teens when they're beating up their teacher.

Hell's Kitchen: (1997): Angelina Jolie punches a guy in the balls and asks him afterwards if it hurt. Also, two grabs with squeezes.

Playing by Heart: (1998) An offscreen knee by Angelina Jolie in a bar. Ok dialogue and reaction.

Quick, Magnum! Check to see if they have these at Amazon.com (or a local place, whatever) and then buy a femaledom.com video. You'll be sooooo happy.
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

Big Supporter
    Hello,

I watched an Australian movie called Priscilla Queen of the Desert a few evenings ago. Its about three drag queen singers that travel across the country in a bus (Priscilla).
    Its fairly lighthearted and fun to watch but there's a few dark moments when the drag queens go for a night out in an outback town dressed to the nines.

One of them taunts the local sheep shearer and friends. After a chase he is caught and has his legs held apart ready to be kicked and you can very clearly see his balls standing proud. It looks very bad for our queen and you can almost taste the hatred.
    His friends arrive in the nick of time and one of the other queens brings the scene to a close by kneeing the sheep shearer twice. Its such a contrast to the film in general that it makes the viewer watch closely.

Aggie x

PS, it is an excellent film but you've got to like Abba to watch this one !