check the ballbusting updates here

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ballbusting In The Movies

Big Supporter

Paul Newman

Hello,

I did a post for this one a while back - in the wrong place it seems as its gone.

There was a 70's film (Paul Newman is all I know now) where he gets a kick in the balls from an older woman. Towards the end of the film he has the chance to kick her between the legs, and after a moment, does so. I quite like this idea in a film, but in reality I don't think many men would.

Aggie

Quote Originally Posted by agnetha
    There was a 70's film (Paul Newman is all I know now) where he gets a kick in the balls from an older woman. Towards the end of the film he has the chance to kick her between the legs, and after a moment, does so. I quite like this idea in a film, but in reality I don't think many men would.
    You DON'T? Hell, I would NEVER pass up a chance to kick Paul Newman in the balls.
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

There's a really hot ballbusting scene in Taken, the sci fi series. A chick squeezes the balls of a soldier. It's really good!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by agnetha
    Hi,

I remember in Dr No (?) (early James Bond film with Sean Connery anyway) that he goes into a nice sunny apartment and there are two very athletic girls in bikinis. He does the suave charm thing and moves in on one girl for the Bond kiss, doubtless anticipating a twosome. She steps in close and knees him very sharply in the balls and he crumples. Its very out of character and a real surprise. The girls proceed to use their gym skills to beat seven bells out of Mr B from all angles until he dunks them in a pool.

Aggie
    If I'm not mistaken, those two girls were trim , atheletic African-American chicks who had earlier gotten into it with some horny dude, and after kicking his butt all over the place where he winds up on the ground, they reach down, each grabbing a nut, and relieving him of them.
    For anyone turned-on by ********** fantasies, you'd like that one.

Um... actually the movie you're thinking of is Ilsa Harem Keeper of the Oil Shiek... That scene is etched in my memory bank.

BTW I'm new... Hi.

Quote Originally Posted by DVant
    Um... actually the movie you're thinking of is Ilsa Harem Keeper of the Oil Shiek... That scene is etched in my memory bank.

BTW I'm new... Hi.
    Hi! Yes, Ilsa (1976) is probably the ONLY "big production" number where that was used.

And for the Jolie fans (and by that, I mean Magnum, of course):

Foxfire: (1996) Angelina Jolie. There's a kick and a grab by two different teens when they're beating up their teacher.

Hell's Kitchen: (1997): Angelina Jolie punches a guy in the balls and asks him afterwards if it hurt. Also, two grabs with squeezes.

Playing by Heart: (1998) An offscreen knee by Angelina Jolie in a bar. Ok dialogue and reaction.

Quick, Magnum! Check to see if they have these at Amazon.com (or a local place, whatever) and then buy a femaledom.com video. You'll be sooooo happy.
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

Big Supporter
    Hello,

I watched an Australian movie called Priscilla Queen of the Desert a few evenings ago. Its about three drag queen singers that travel across the country in a bus (Priscilla).
    Its fairly lighthearted and fun to watch but there's a few dark moments when the drag queens go for a night out in an outback town dressed to the nines.

One of them taunts the local sheep shearer and friends. After a chase he is caught and has his legs held apart ready to be kicked and you can very clearly see his balls standing proud. It looks very bad for our queen and you can almost taste the hatred.
    His friends arrive in the nick of time and one of the other queens brings the scene to a close by kneeing the sheep shearer twice. Its such a contrast to the film in general that it makes the viewer watch closely.

Aggie x

PS, it is an excellent film but you've got to like Abba to watch this one !

In the Joss Whedon movie Serenity, Adam Baldwin's Jayne character tries to subdue Summer Glau's River Tam after she pretty much kicks the crap out of practically everybody in the room. She escapes from Jayne's clutches by apparently squeezing his balls. Later he appears applying an ice pack to his groin. The rest of the movie was pretty spectacular, too.

Going back a few years there wa a film, unfortunately I cant remember the name of the it but it starred Anthony Quinn, there was a bust scene in it it where the woman knees him while lying on the the bed, he then cluthes himself, she then asks "Does it Hurt". Also another James Bond film "Never Say Never Again" features a scene where a domineering woman threatens to shoot Bond in the balls.

Quote Originally Posted by curious
    Going back a few years there wa a film, unfortunately I cant remember the name of the it but it starred Anthony Quinn, there was a bust scene in it it where the woman knees him while lying on the the bed, he then cluthes himself, she then asks "Does it Hurt". Also another James Bond film "Never Say Never Again" features a scene where a domineering woman threatens to shoot Bond in the balls.
    Couldn't find the first film you mention, but found some similar...

Films with the "Did I hurt you?" question:

Cooley High: (1975) A hot young African-American girl accidentally slams both her knees into her bf's nuts while they're making out! He grabs his balls. She laughs at him. She says 'Aw, do you hurt?' and then laughs some more. Really sexy, sweet scene.

Cut: (2000) In the beginning of the movie, Molly Ringwald says to a guy 'If you touch my tits again I'll kick your balls in!' Shortly after, she makes good on her promise and gives a very hard knee to the killer. Later in the movie, someone sneaks up on her and says 'did I scare you?' She turns right around, knees his nuts, and says 'did I hurt you?'

Hell's Kitchen: (1997): Angelina Jolie punches a guy in the balls and asks him afterwards if it hurt. Also, two grabs with squeezes.

Lady in Red: (1970s) Cute Pamela Sue Martin, the woman in red who ends up betraying John Dillinger in that Chicago theater, is stopped on the street by some young punk demanding money from her "for protection." Without further ado, she knees him in the nuts and he collapses to the sidewalk, holding his crotch. "Did I hurt you?" she asks. "Of course I did."

Love at Stake: (1988) Set in Puritan Massachusetts. Kelly Preston at her prettiest stands, sweetly kissing her beau in bright sunshine. When he coos, 'Sara, will you have my baby?' she suddenly grabs his shoulders and delivers a painful knee (off camera but we see his head jerk up)., He falls back, holding his throbbing crotch. 'You know I don't like it when you talk like that.' she says. Then he adds, 'I meant after we were married.' This indirect proposal so excites Kelly that she runs for him and dives right into him, thumping a knee right into his crotch. Now he is really in agony. 'Oh Miles, did I hurt you?' she asks. Holding his aching nuts, for all he's worth, he gasps, 'I don't know how good a husband I'll make after today, but I'll try.'

Une Femme Tres Curieuse: A 70's French film. The beautiful Bernadette Lafont, the small town's prostitute, is approached by a guy inside her house eager for a freebie. Outraged, she knees him to the ground, and then proceeds to literally kick him out of her house with the sharp points of her shoes. She must deliver 20 kicks before he's rolling down her front steps. A neighbor finds him on a bench doubled up, holding his nuts. "Did she hurt you?" he asks. The director is a woman, Nelly Kaplan.

Registered Member
    I liked the bust in 'PK and the Kid'. The woman set him up, made a great comment, and made good contact. In fact, the whole fight scene turned her on.

Quote Originally Posted by pk021963
    I liked the bust in 'PK and the Kid'. The woman set him up, made a great comment, and made good contact. In fact, the whole fight scene turned her on.
    PK and the Kid: (1987) A pretty sexy (but wearing too much makeup) woman watches as two guys in a bar start to pick a fight. She sees one guy hand another two steel ball bearings to harden his punches. She stands up and says 'You've got too many balls,' and kicks a green pump into his sack. She's wearing a short green dress and is pretty hot.

Yes, "You've got too many balls" is one of the best lines in movie history. On the other hand, my favorite movie is Tron, which has no bb in it at all, so my opinions are, admittedly, suspect.

There is a film starring Richard Pryor and Gene Wilder where there is two men fighting in restuarant. One of the them picks up a pair of nut crackers and proceeds to crack the other man's nuts. Could be "Stir Crazy" but not to sure.

Quote Originally Posted by curious
    There is a film starring Richard Pryor and Gene Wilder where there is two men fighting in restuarant. One of the them picks up a pair of nut crackers and proceeds to crack the other man's nuts. Could be "Stir Crazy" but not to sure.
    Yes, that's "Stir Crazy".

If you dig hearing girls talking about/threatening ballbusting "Stir Crazy" also has a great scene where a girl being annoyed by Gene Wilder says something like "If you don't leave me alone, I'm going to kick you in the nuts".

Bb Movies

i DID NOT SEE THESE MOVIES MENTIONED. POLICEWOMAN - GREAT MOVIE! SHE STARTS AS GUARD IN JAIL AND STOPS A PRISON BREAK BY BEATING UP ALL THE FEMALE PRISONERS WITH KARATE KICKS, SOME TO THEIR GROIN. SHE THEN IS SUPPOSED TO GO UNDERCOVER BUT FIRST MUST PROVE SHE CAN HANDLE HERSELF. DOJO SCENE WITH BIG GUY WHO TAUNTS HER - HE CHARGES AT HER AND SHE DROPS ONTO HER BACK AND THRUSTS A FOOT UP INTO HIS GROIN, PERFECT SHOT! THE CAMERA EVEN LINGERS ON HIS SUFFERING, SHOWING HER SMILING UP AT HIM, HER FOOT FIRMLY ON HIS CROTCH! LATER ON SHE HAS A BIG FIGHT SCENE WITH BAD GUY IN BACK OF LARGE TRUCK, LOTS OF KICKS AND PUNCHES, FINISHES HIM WITH POWERFUL KNEE TO GROIN! ANOTHER GREAT MOVIE WAS BLACK BELT JONES. BLACK WOMAN IN THAT MOVIE [ GLORIA HENDRY???] GOES INTO POOL HALL AND BEATS UP SEVERAL GUYS, NICE FRONT AND BACK KICKS TO GROIN AND POWERFUL GRAB TO ONE GUYS BALLS AND SHE SQUEEZES UNTIL HE SLUMPS TO THE FLOOR! AT THE END OF THE MOVIE SHE GRABS ANOTHER GUY BY HIS NUTS AND DRAGS HIM OVER TO A DUMPSTER AND THROWS HIM IN!