check the ballbusting updates here

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Ballbusting In The Movies

Hey thanks for sharing. Anyone have clips from this movie?

Quote Originally Posted by David_B
    My all time favourite movie ball kick has to be "Blazing Saddles" from 1974. In this film, Madeline Kahn, a bar room singer dressed in black stockings and a corset, teases and invites a cowboy up onto the stage as she is performing. As he climbs up on the stage and reaches for her, she lifts her knee, and watches him go crashing down. This particularly clip, one of the sexiest ball kicks I have ever seen, was a massive inspiration to me and a huge influence on the videos I shoot for my own site now.

David B.
    --
    http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html
    Madeline Kahns kneeing a guy is a good one! What about Catherine Zeta Jones knee in "The Phantom"? I'd sell my soul to have been on the recieving end of a knee from her !
    But one of my real favourites is from a seventies movie called "Enter the Seven Virgins" in which a realy well built beauty in an a bikini, I think the actress was called Sonja Jeanine, stops a guy from attacking her by pushing her tits up with her hands to distract him then knees him good and proper!
    Another great bust was in the tv show The Bill, when the character played by Beth Cordingley kneed a guy who tried to get fresh with her. It looked realistic, with an appropiate smack as her knee hit his crotch. But what really did it for me was that as he was bent over holding his bruised balls she, saying nothing, gave him a look of cold contempt before walking away. Maybe the stunt organiser was a BB fan!
    And just to mention it is frustrating when films/tv show a physical confrontation between men and women without the lady attacking her opponents crotch. Women do know that a blow there realy hurts and intimidates us! And even if they just feel angry with a guy thats the natural thing for them to do. I was once kneed hard by a girl when we were playfully wrestling. Oh she apologised, but she couldn't stop laughing!

Quote Originally Posted by David_B
    My all time favourite movie ball kick has to be "Blazing Saddles" from 1974.
    See David? I knew there was something else I liked about you!

I could not agree more. If I beat off to that scene once, I've done it... well, not a million, but a LOT!

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble
    MCP, Sark, and the Evil CEO were all played by the same guy. THAT'S cool enough in itself!

Some of my movie buff friends rag on me for liking Tron, but their point of view is very different from mine. I loved Tron when it came out because it embodied many things like this:

1) It was about someone trying to rise above, trying to BE something greater and DO something greater. (The appeal of this is lost on my punkass friends; I spend hours and hours volunteering at stuff like recycling centers, but that's hardly aspiring to be something greater on the same scale.)

2) It was about making a kick-ass CGI movie with the CGI. I mean, yes, there was CGI in it, but most of the effects are paint on celluloid, because, at the time, not even the Super Foonly F1 could combine film and CGI on one screen.

3) Cindy Morgan was hot. Get the Tron Special Edition DVD thing if you want to see some of the footage deleted for the sake of the kiddies. Booyah.

4. David Warren was hot, too; and he played the evil CEO, and also got up in that weirdo outfit so he could play Sark, AND he did the voice of the MCP. What a turbo stud.

...aaaaand all the little things that were in the book but not in the movie. I got the book after the movie, but I could see things just below the surface, things that I read...

But, I know, Tron is just so... wholesome... ICK! It makes my SM self want to puke!

So I tell people my favourite movie is The Order to Stop Construction, which has the benefit that nobody has heard of it. (You seem to be into anime, so you probably have -- you might know by the name Construction Cancellation Order).

Now, if Cindy Morgan (Yori) has busted some balls in that movie, THEN I wouldn't feel so defensive about it.
    How the fuck did you guess?

No, seriously, how did you? That is amazing!

Anyway, Other poeple in Japan, like me, like Tron and Anime. That is why Tron was good enough to be thrown into Kingdom Hearts II [even though I may be a little old to be playing it, I just love that game]. I have to see the movie Tron.

What is this movie about construction you are talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by ilny2000

I could not agree more. If I beat off to that scene once, I've done it... well, not a million, but a LOT!
    Not to get off topic, but, women call it beating off too? I didn't know that. For some strange reason, I find that arousing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Hardlight
    How the fuck did you guess?

No, seriously, how did you? That is amazing!
    Your Avatar was the only clue.

Anyway, Other poeple in Japan, like me, like Tron and Anime. That is why Tron was good enough to be thrown into Kingdom Hearts II [even though I may be a little old to be playing it, I just love that game]. I have to see the movie Tron.

What is this movie about construction you are talking about?
    The Order to Stop Construction: Katsuhiro Otomo (yeah, HIM again). I have never seen the movie; I OWN a copy of it on DVD but have never watched it. I saw about five minutes of it at a theater; it was incredibly eery. Remember old school stuff like Iczer-One? That had an eery element because of the combination of the sounds and the images, but it also looked comical and cartoony. The Order to Stop Construction is eery and twisted and nothing really wrong is happening, sort of; it's just got this ominous sense of doom in it...

No busts, 'though. Have to pop in a Cream Lemon video for THEM.
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

Your Avatar was the only clue.
    Yeah, about that...

Ace Hardlight isn't an anime character. But lets not get into that.

The Order to Stop Construction: Katsuhiro Otomo (yeah, HIM again). I have never seen the movie; I OWN a copy of it on DVD but have never watched it. I saw about five minutes of it at a theater; it was incredibly eery. Remember old school stuff like Iczer-One? That had an eery element because of the combination of the sounds and the images, but it also looked comical and cartoony. The Order to Stop Construction is eery and twisted and nothing really wrong is happening, sort of; it's just got this ominous sense of doom in it...

No busts, 'though. Have to pop in a Cream Lemon video for THEM.

Probably something along the lines of The Animatrix or Ghost In The Shell: Innocence.

That happens to me all the time. I own many movies and have never watched them. Probably because I am always on here now. But I am going to have to get on that soon I guess. Have to get Tron, The Order To Stop Construction, and a good movie with a good bust.

Any other movies with busts in them [I have seldom seen this in movies, I don't know why and I want to know what I am missing]?

Any other movies with busts in them [I have seldom seen this in movies, I don't know why and I want to know what I am missing]?
    Black Scorpion (1995 -- I don't know about the 1957 or 2003 films [2003 is a compilation]); Black Scorpion TV series on DVD (2003); Velvet Smooth (1974); New Fist of Fury (1976); almost anything with Cynthia Rothrock in it (1985-present); Legend of Billie Jean (1985); almost everything with Shannon Tweed in it; Wild Criminal (1999); Model by Day (1994); Passport to Murder (1993); Blood Games (1990); Blood Simple (1984); My 5 Wives (2000); They Call Me Macho Woman (1989); or you could try:

bbdatabase

Sooner or later, you'll find one.
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

Black Scorpion (1995 -- I don't know about the 1957 or 2003 films [2003 is a compilation]); Black Scorpion TV series on DVD (2003); Velvet Smooth (1974); New Fist of Fury (1976); almost anything with Cynthia Rothrock in it (1985-present); Legend of Billie Jean (1985); almost everything with Shannon Tweed in it; Wild Criminal (1999); Model by Day (1994); Passport to Murder (1993); Blood Games (1990); Blood Simple (1984); My 5 Wives (2000); They Call Me Macho Woman (1989); or you could try:

bbdatabase

Sooner or later, you'll find one.
    Thanks Trouble!

Quote Originally Posted by try
    But one of my real favourites is from a seventies movie called "Enter the Seven Virgins" in which a realy well built beauty in an a bikini, I think the actress was called Sonja Jeanine, stops a guy from attacking her by pushing her tits up with her hands to distract him then knees him good and proper!
    Ah, the "bikini defence", a seldom taught, but nonetheless highly effective fighting technique. I love scenes like that, where the woman uses the guy's own desires against him, making him his own worst enemy.

I've just remembered there is also a very good series of knees in the film "Honest" by director David A. Stewart (the male half of the Eurythmics pop group). In this scene, which is like an film reel straight from my dreams, the three girls from the singing group All Saints (minus Shaznay Lewis, who is not in the film) fight with a guy, eventually pushing him over the bonnet of a car with his front side up. While two of the girls hold him down over the bonnet, the third knees him again and again. I seem to remember one of the All Saints also bites him, but sadly this was only on the hand...

David B.
    --

Hi Ilny2000,

I used to have a video tape recording of Blazing Saddles, and I remember the portion of tape which contained the knee had noticeably deteriorated compared with the rest of the film, due to being played and freeze-framed so much. Thankfully these days with DVDs you can pause and rewind as much as you like!

I'd quite like to see the whole film again, as I remember it was a good send up of the then-popular western genre. This and "Young Frankenstein" were my favourite Mel Brooks films. The icing on the cake though is beautiful Madeline Kahn and her skyward bound knee.

David B.
    --

Bikini defence

Hi again David,

Just read your post 70. LOVED the phrase "bikini defence". This should be the name of a martial art for women only in which they learn to overpower us men by flaunting themselves at us so we are overcome with lust and then they knee/punch/kick our semen swollen testicles. I once had a session with a pro ballbuster who looked right into my face, pulled my head towards her and gave me a hard kiss immediately followed by a good punch in the nuts. Now that is an experience you don't forget!

Dave, Try,

Have you guys ever seen an old movie from the 1960's call, "In Like Flint?"

There's an awesome scene where this group of young, bikini wearing women are trying to get into some type of protected military-type installation.

One of the women offers up her bikini top, which they tie to a pole and wave from some bushes, almost like a white, "surender" flag. The woman all come out of the shrubs and walk up to the group of armed men guarding the place.

You can see where this is going... the men drop all their defenses at the site of the pretty women walking slowly up to them. Once the women reach the guards, they pause for just a second to smile before they start fighting. I honestly don't remember any ballbusts, after all, this was 1967 or so. But the fight is hot and of course the girls win easily.

Of course, if try or I were rewriting that fight today... if there were ten men in that scene in the beginning, there would be about... oh... 20 busted balls at the end.

In Like Flint (1967): One of the chicks grabs a guy's rifle and racks him with it. (I have a sudden urge to g to a gun show and get me an SKS... or anything else that looks like a gun...)

Dave, Try,

Have you guys ever seen an old movie from the 1960's call, "In Like Flint?"

There's an awesome scene where this group of young, bikini wearing women are trying to get into some type of protected military-type installation.

One of the women offers up her bikini top, which they tie to a pole and wave from some bushes, almost like a white, "surender" flag. The woman all come out of the shrubs and walk up to the group of armed men guarding the place.

You can see where this is going... the men drop all their defenses at the site of the pretty women walking slowly up to them. Once the women reach the guards, they pause for just a second to smile before they start fighting. I honestly don't remember any ballbusts, after all, this was 1967 or so. But the fight is hot and of course the girls win easily.

Of course, if try or I were rewriting that fight today... if there were ten men in that scene in the beginning, there would be about... oh... 20 busted balls at the end.
    I used to love the Flint films, kind of a US James Bond. Check out the pic below, I definitely agree about the bb potential of the rewritten scene you describe!

David B.
    --