check the ballbusting updates here

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Ballbusting In The Movies

Quote Originally Posted by try
    I once had a session with a pro ballbuster who looked right into my face, pulled my head towards her and gave me a hard kiss immediately followed by a good punch in the nuts. Now that is an experience you don't forget!
    There's a film called A Kiss Before Dying, but your kiss before BB sounds even better! About the age of 13, I used to have a recurring fantasy about being locked in a kiss with a girl, who uses the moment to suddenly lift her knee. I love the idea of a woman tantalising me with a hint of something I want so badly, only to abruptly turn it around to her own ends. That to me is the essence of excitement.

David B.
    --
    http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble
    In Like Flint (1967): One of the chicks grabs a guy's rifle and racks him with it. (I have a sudden urge to g to a gun show and get me an SKS... or anything else that looks like a gun...)
    I've just realised, NRA must stand for National Racking Association.

Hi again David,

Yes a bust by a girl after shes got you worked up by flaunting her charms at you is the best of all busts. But what about after? If a girl has diasabled a guy by smashing his nuts then for her to tease him further by displaying her sexuality in front of him while hes unable to do anything sexual because of the pain in his nuts is her ultimate triumph, I think. Think of the excellent avatar illny did for you then imagine Mariah, after kicking your balls, pulls your face into her tits, strokes your hair and whispers soothing words into your ear. Then helps you to your feet, leads you towards a bed so you can rest and nurse your aching crotch, and then without warning slams one of her lovely knees into your balls. And then she is almost bent over laughing, saying "Got 'em again!"
    I've had pro dommes carry out this fantasy for me, and its wonderful!

Quote Originally Posted by David_B
    [B] Check out the pic below...
    [B]
    Whoa... I want to go up against the brunette in front on the right!

You know what I really like about that picture? No tattoos, no belly piercings, no fake boobs... nice wholesome American girls :-) You don't see many young girls like THAT any more!

By the way, you BOTH have awesome avatars, if I say so myself. I only wish mine were half as good!

Quote Originally Posted by try View Post
    Hi again David,

Yes a bust by a girl after shes got you worked up by flaunting her charms at you is the best of all busts. But what about after? If a girl has diasabled a guy by smashing his nuts then for her to tease him further by displaying her sexuality in front of him while hes unable to do anything sexual because of the pain in his nuts is her ultimate triumph, I think. Think of the excellent avatar illny did for you then imagine Mariah, after kicking your balls, pulls your face into her tits, strokes your hair and whispers soothing words into your ear. Then helps you to your feet, leads you towards a bed so you can rest and nurse your aching crotch, and then without warning slams one of her lovely knees into your balls. And then she is almost bent over laughing, saying "Got 'em again!"
    I've had pro dommes carry out this fantasy for me, and its wonderful!

I couldnt agree more (except for carrying it out with dommes, for me its only a fantasy)

the essential part of ballbusting is, in my book, NOT that a girl uses the "week spot" of the man (girls have such spots too !) but that she uses his own sexual power against him by distracting him !

a fight with a guy who really has "big balls" (and everything that comes with an increased testosterone level, e.g. muscles and agressivity) is the nightmare for every MALE opponent. but for a WOMAN who is wicked enough to "fight unfair" its just a piece of cake - the more sexual drive he has, the easier it is for her to sexually distract him and to finish him off with a well placed kick !

Registered Member

Post sock busting

nice job, man, keep on workin

yea have you noticed that now almost every movie thats supposed to be funny has a ballbusting scene in the previews?

i think i like it

Does anyone who which movie this clip is from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHJd0Tx4aVw

Big Supporter

Prison Planet

Quote Originally Posted by Keo77 View Post
    Does anyone who which movie this clip is from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHJd0Tx4aVw

Prison Planet

Quote Originally Posted by agoknee View Post
    Prison Planet
    thanks for that. Can you tell me if Prison Planet is a movie or tv show as i'm searchin for it on Amazon, but can't seem to find it?

Big Supporter

Thumbs up June 15: Daily Three Ballbusting Clips for Download

Hi there,

Today, I would like to share with you another three ballbusting clips:

Download Clip 3
    Kick. The man wass trying to get hold of her when she gave a good kick. Excellent reaction! The guy cried like a baby.

Download Clip 5
    Knee. The man was about to **** her when she raised her knee! The man dropped on the ground and tried to shoot her with his gun.

Download Clip 6
    Knee. She kneed him during an argument. Excellent reaction from the man!

Stune for more clips! Visit my blog for more clips BB Movie Blog

Enjoy! And see you tomorrow

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by judystaite View Post
    I remember seeing a movie in the 90s on HBO that had a woman move into a small town and she turned out to be a vampire of sorts. She'd seduce men on her couch, unzip their pants, and then devour their genitals. There was some sort of scene later in a shower where the guy was discovered missing his parts. It was pretty racy for HBO. Wish I could remember more about it or knew the name.

I remember at the time watching it with my next door neighbor and asking if he wanted to act out the part. We got as far as the unzipping phase before he chickened out and went home. Too bad, too, it would have been exciting to see how far we'd have gotten :-P

dam would love to know what the title to this is

I've always had fond memories for the bust in Scrooged. Carol Kane just seems to enjoy herself so much. The attitude as well as the close-up shot made that scene.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
    In Like Flint (1967): One of the chicks grabs a guy's rifle and racks him with it. (I have a sudden urge to g to a gun show and get me an SKS... or anything else that looks like a gun...)

personally, if i was going to involve a gun in a sexual situation id want a cooler gun than a sks.

What Happens In Vegas

What Happens In Vegas,(2008) (cameron diaz)

8th minute: verbal

28th minute: a nice grab

93th minute (1:33:00) : a punch; the realization of the verbal on 8th min.

and the movie is a nice comedy by the way