check the ballbusting updates here

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Ballbusting In The Movies

I like the one with Monica Bellucci in Shoot em Up.... if anyone can post that video, I will be glad!!!

Madeline Kahn in sexy black stockings from Blazing Saddles is my all time favorite movie bust. I could watch that knee all day!

I agree, she was hot in that movie. Here's the link to that scene @ 5:52

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It0xO9u_AZA

Guess she "put it there" alright!

Quote Originally Posted by ilny2000 View Post
    Dave, Try,

Have you guys ever seen an old movie from the 1960's call, "In Like Flint?"

There's an awesome scene where this group of young, bikini wearing women are trying to get into some type of protected military-type installation.

One of the women offers up her bikini top, which they tie to a pole and wave from some bushes, almost like a white, "surender" flag. The woman all come out of the shrubs and walk up to the group of armed men guarding the place.

You can see where this is going... the men drop all their defenses at the site of the pretty women walking slowly up to them. Once the women reach the guards, they pause for just a second to smile before they start fighting. I honestly don't remember any ballbusts, after all, this was 1967 or so. But the fight is hot and of course the girls win easily.

Of course, if try or I were rewriting that fight today... if there were ten men in that scene in the beginning, there would be about... oh... 20 busted balls at the end.
    That does seems vaguely familar to me, although I must have seen it when I was a kid. Speaking of a similar scene does anyone remember the end of the Bond movie 'Octopussy'? I must have been about 13 when I saw that for the first time on the TV and it was a experience I have never forgotten! Just to recap what happens the main female character Octopussy is betrayed by the villain and she plans an attack on his heavily guarded Indian palace with her army of gorgeous girls trained in acrobatics and martial arts, some of the girls dress in the sexy dancing outfits and distract the sentries at the gates whilst the rest sneakily enter the palace and take out the other sentries. When they are in they signal the dancing girls and they then take out the sentries they been teasing which results in one bust when one of the girls swings a tambourine into his balls!
    After this the alarm is sounded and a battle takes place with the girls easily beating the guys in some memorable ways; one of them flips of a trapeze and lands on a guard wrapping her legs around his neck and in the other favourite scene the character called Madga played by the gorgeous Kristina Wayborn beats the crap out of an armed quard using only her legs!
    If the action was'n t the only exciting thing, there was the girls costumes too; the dancing girls outfits were pretty revealing, the red skin tight outfits left little to the imagination but the black bikini like outfits with boots were proberly my favourites.
    Watching this as a 13 year old male was exciting and embarrassing at the same time considering that I was watching it with the rest of the family at the time, and especially as I was having to hide my quite visable erection in my pants under a cushion! Happy teenage memories indeed! Octopussy and her girls needed their own spin off movie I think, with a lot more ballbusts in it too!
    I will certainly have to check out that Flint movie though......

I managed to find 'In Like Flint' scene on Youtube, the sequence starts about 6.46 on the video but it's still pretty sexy stuff in 60's kind of way, just a shame the bust with the rifle butt is offscreen though....anyhow any interested can find it here;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbGJStYA6WU

And if anyones interested in the 'Octopussy' sequence you can find it here;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST7jKqrtci0

Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by silverballs View Post
    I agree, she was hot in that movie. Here's the link to that scene @ 5:52

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It0xO9u_AZA

Guess she "put it there" alright!
    Thanks for posting the Madeline Kahn link, Silverballs. I missed it the first time I looked at this thread.

I once taped the movie on a VHS recorder, and managed to wear out the portion of tape that had the knee from pausing and rewinding over and over. So glad to have a computer file now that I can watch again and again without turning the picture to snow! Thanks.

In "The Lost Empire" an evil gorilla receives a kick in the nuts