check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Massage

Big Supporter

massage

I always get girlfriends to massage and squeeze my balls during foreplay and sex... they have always done it without question.... although sometimes they might say doesn't it hurt? ...can't say it has ever really hurt, I just love the sensation of having them squeezed.... think I must be used to it by now and my balls have become less sensitive so I need it harder and harder.

Do any of you other guys get their girlfriends to give them a good squeeze down there... or any of you girls love doing it?
    Last edited by SadisticSara; 08-05-2004 at 10:17 PM.

Yes I always liked some down under massage! My girlfriend is so good at it also.

But they sure do get more used to it. For me it started with licking then sucking, then massaging. and now I even like squeezing and slapping and kicking. Harder and harder. I try to stop but its so hard, like an addiction.

Love the combination of pain/pleasure. Also its the power/control thing.
    Last edited by SadisticSara; 08-14-2004 at 09:59 PM.

SadisticSara
    Originally posted by stevo
    ...combination of pain/pleasure. Also it's the power/control thing.
    Right. Ditto. Me too.
    And even though it seems that more guys than girls are into it.......

Giving can be as much fun as receiving! Or sometimes more, I think.

- Sara

Originally posted by SadisticSara:
    Right. Ditto. Me too.
    And even though it seems that more guys than girls are into it.......
    Giving can be as much fun as receiving! Or sometimes more, I think.
    - Sara
    Yes, very true! My girlfriend, who thought it was stupid at first, likes it more than me now.
    Last edited by SadisticSara; 08-15-2004 at 03:03 AM.

More guys than girls are into it? Nahhhh

I don't believe that more guys than girls are into rough ball massages or other testicle contortions; I think it's just a thing that more guy will actually TALK about it. Women in mixed company or in just the company of men can be SO shy!
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

Big Supporter

The Good Squeeze

Quote Originally Posted by pecs
    I always get girlfriends to massage and squeeze my balls during foreplay and sex...
    Do any of you other guys get their girlfriends to give them a good squeeze down there... or any of you girls love doing it?
    When we got into ball play the wife worried that she might hurt me, and sometimes she did. That's part of it. She really gets into it even though she is still pretty new at the game. She sits between my legs with lots of baby oil on her hands, stretching, squeezing, and twisting. If you want your partner to squeeze your balls, tell them to squeeze your balls. Be careful, you may get what you wish for...