check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Looking in Toronto

Big Supporter

Looking in Toronto

Hi everyone

I am new on the board, but have been into this "fetish" since puberty. I love women to beat my balls. The more turned on I am, the more punishment they can take. I have never even been challenged as far as the physical limits of my testicles are concerned. I would really enjoy some severe squeezing and beating, or even some light fun.

If you are a woman in the Toronto area who would like to meet and/or beat me, send me a private message.

Banned

I just joined too

it is a really strange experience when a female has her hands firmly clasped around your balls, kind of like the bottom of ur stomach has been split open while you ar waiting to see what she will do next. Although i this was and is my first expierince by my girlfriend but iw was ... well like a said strange, part of u wants her to squeeze till they go flat but another part of u (mainly the brain) wants u to get her to let go.

Supreme Poster

Looking in toronto

I would also be interested in meeting any ladies in toronto area for some mutual fun, would want to meet for coffee or something like that first to get to know each other though

nutslave

I'm also in the Toronto Area looking for the same as above. If anyone is interested, please contact me.

Thanks.

Attention all nut-cracking, ball-busting, groin-kicking, crotch-biting, genital-throttling, sack-racking dominant women:

We need a few of you to move to Toronto, Canada.
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

Supreme Poster
    no kidding ... there seems to be a few volunteers in the GTA area ... maybe we should get together and take Sara out for coffee or some drinks and get to know each other.

nutslave

SadisticSara
    Quote Originally Posted by nutslave
    no kidding ... there seems to be a few volunteers in the GTA area ... maybe we should get together and take Sara out for coffee or some drinks and get to know each other.

nutslave
    Now THAT'S a sensible idea!

If I were living in the Toronto area, that's one of the rare few proposals that I would go along with. Like, as part of a private club or friendly informal group.

(Unfortunately, I'm not near Toronto and seldom go there. The last time I went to Toronto was a few years ago.)

- Sara
    Last edited by SadisticSara; 09-23-2004 at 12:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SadisticSara
    Now THAT'S a sensible idea!

If I were living in the Toronto area, that's one of the rare few proposals that I would go along with. Like, as part of a private club or friendly informal group.

(Unfortunately, I'm not near Toronto and seldom go there. The last time I went to Toronto was a few years ago.)

- Sara
    Note to self:

1. Move to Toronto. Be ready to wait a few years.
    2. Bring enough change to buy coffee.
    Last edited by SadisticSara; 09-23-2004 at 12:13 AM.
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!