check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductory Posts By New Members

Just asking because I think I'd be able to contribute quite a few pictures that all members can enjoy, for all the boards Can't wait!

SadisticSara

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Crymsonsplash
    Just asking because I think I'd be able to contribute quite a few pictures that all members can enjoy, for all the boards Can't wait!

OK. Great!
    Happy to have you as an active member.
    - Sara

As a new member, it is nice to see straight away a post indicating tolerance for varied fetishes.

For myself, mine would be considered "common" by those who practise such scenes, but are also disdained by the local BD/SM community as far as I have investigated.

My fetishistic desires are such that they overwhleming my desire for "vanilla sex", though they most often work in combination. However, it can be a strain on a partner that doesn't derive personal enjoyment from them, as they get quickly bored with repetition that gets me excited without fail.

As an example, I speak of a girlfriend that I had that was quite accepting of me, but not into it for herself. I enjoy being facesat, "******" analingus, "******" cunnilingus, headscissors, trampling, and long walks on the beach. heh heh

She would do the routine. I'd role play the chavaunist pig, and then the wrestling would begin. At first I would "win", and tell her she should "know her place", but that was all a setup for "the revenge", which generally involved having my head squeezed between her thighs and against her ass as she "******" me to recant all my statements, admit inferiority, and beg for mercy.

The novelty wore off, as it always has for my partners, and it became a chore for her eventually. Sex would laways follow, which was where she would rather have started.

That is where I relate back to my opening statement. It is not easy to match your interests to somebody else, and I am sure all are familiar that submissive role males outnumber dominant role females by a vast amount.

So, when you are ****** to search out liked minded people, and are met with revulsion at the nature of your fantasies, I can see where some people would be hurt, and perhaps sadly not pursue what drives them passionately out of the resulting fear.

I know it took me many years to accept these things, as I am not submissive by nature, but yet have these fantasies. I have my theories about where they came from, but for an initial posting I have rambled on long enough.

I have admired the women of this web site for quite some time, so it is nice to see this forum running, with respect for all the rule of the intelligent, compassionate, sophisticated, and stunningly beautiful women in charge here.

Oh yes...I also love kissing ass. heh heh
    Heavy Sedsey, the Blind Pariah
    Animated Idiot Man-Child
    Urban Hermit and
    Professional Stranger

A member of the uneducated lower classes (First World).

Hello everyone, I look forward to posting some of my art for you all and look forward to seeing what others have to offer.

Registered Member
    well i just wanted to say hi to everyone here, and present myself, i love ballbusting, bare feet, kicking, kneeing, punching and squeezing, i'm somehow new to it, but i'm learning lots of things here :-)

Registered Member
    I just signed up yesterday and want to say hello. I'm kind of new to the bb fetish but the more I leran about it the more I feel drawn to it. Can't wait to read more / meet people.

Hello, just joined a few days ago, love the site. I love to watch ballbusting, especially with clothed ladies and nude males. Please add more clips and pics as soon as you can, I can't wait of the updates.

Administrator Sharon.Femaledom.com's Avatar
    Hi to all of you new guys,

I hope you will all like it here and do some posting with all the great
    members of this forum.
    Many of them have been here for a long time and can add some interesting ideas suggestions and opinions to your questions or experience about ballbusting Foot fetish trample and facesitting....they are acutally really nice so dont hold back on posting on the forums
    Best Regards
    Sharon
    Team Femaledom
    www.FemaleDom.com
    www.FDMovies.com
    www.EuroTrample.com

Registered Member
    hey guys and girls, just signed up, i to am new to the bb fetish but look forward to getting into it more, well all the best everyone

Hello, it is finally great to meet and discuss with other people Female domination and especially testicle play (bondage, torment, chastity, etc.) I hope to add some posts that will provide information and amusement to others of the forum. Cheers.

Just a note from a new user... great forum. I wish I had something to offer content wise, but I'm just a bystander who wishes for a vanilla life but at the same time gets turned on by ballbusting and **********. Can't say why, as I certainly don't know.

Registered Member
    Hello, i am new here so be nice

Registered Member

hello,
    I am a new member and just want to say that i love ballbusting and femaledom is a great site...

regards
    coolperson

Supreme Poster
    hello everybody.
    i'm a ballbusting lover. Ballbusting for ever to practice and talk about ;-)

Regards

Registered Member
    Hello, all i am new to this.. and well hopefull i may contribute