check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: She is a knock out

Arrow She is a knock out

Has any one ever been knocked by a female? [

Well, the price was right...

Has any one ever been knocked by a female?
    Yes, and I can't recommend the experience.

The only thing that I can say in her defense was that she did not charge me.
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

Big Supporter
    Does your question mean only being knocked out when fighting? Or does it include passing out (or "being passed out) during SM activities?

If it is the second meaning, I have already passed out having my balls severely and endlessly crushed by a heavily muscled lady...

I actually get excited at the thoght of either being knoked whilst fighting,
    passing out with pain or even suffockation.(I dont think thats spelt right0
    I guess its the whole idea of being totally dominated.
    Slapped, punched, kicked, kneed, sat on, thigh clamped I guess anything goes.

Hi,

I was never kicked into my balls - but I wish it as much as possible - so I coudlnt have a knock out.
    I think if women would kick my by high heels so 5 times directly into my balls, I would passed out for minutes.

Robi

yah might not want it...

I actually get excited at the thoght of either being knoked whilst fighting, passing out with pain or even suffockation.(I dont think thats spelt right0
    I guess its the whole idea of being totally dominated.
    Slapped, punched, kicked, kneed, sat on, thigh clamped I guess anything goes.
    Some fantasies are great to try, and often.
    Some you should try once; life is too short to pass up on all it has to offer.
    Some fantasies you got to leave in your head.

Ballbusting is fun. Women like it (they love the power trip, but, also, it IS a sexual thing and, unless you find a really creative way to do a bust, there's no worries about pregnancy or catching/spreading a disease). Some guys (like us) like it. And, most importantly, our friends, neighbors, parents, etc., don't find out. Ever.

Getting knocked out by having a knee to my nuts was a horrible physical and psychological blow. I'd place it the "Try it once" file. I'd like to do it again, but not in this lifetime.

If your partner/friend/lover/wife/complete stranger is hitting your balls hard enough to send you off into Limbo, you have gone beyond the realm of being a Freak like the rest of us and have marched directly into the kind of insanity for which drugs were invented in the first place. Repeated impact of such extreme force can lead to permanent injury. So one or more of the basic tenets of SM (sane, safe, and whatever the third thing is) is being broken; and that's a good sign that you don't want to go that far.

At least, not that often.

And for those who say that I am, therefore, a wuss 'cuz I don't ever want it like that again: yer damn straight I am! Heck, if I can admit to being into bb, I can admit to being a wuss.
    Last edited by Trouble; 07-24-2004 at 03:54 PM.
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!