check the ballbusting updates here

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Important Notices To All Members From Forum Administrators ~ ~ {Read Before Posting!}

New member. Can't enlarge pictures. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.

Registered Member

This is the first time I have joined a forum such as this. I'm looking forward to sharing pics and stories about ball busting by sexy, powerful women.

Registered Member
    i agree the rules

rules and regulations

hello,

I accept the rules and regulations and can understand the reasons for introducing them - it seems pointless having a forum that no-one talks in. However, it is understandable that some people may join what is basically still a taboo forum (female domination is still perceived by a large chunk of society as something not "normal" or even perverse) and feel retiscent about broadcasting what they feel is their "dirty little secret" (albeit wrongly). Hopefully, the measures you have in place will encourage members to talk openly about their turn ons/desires/etc and in turn realise that they are not alone, or abnormal for having the feelings thay do.

I look forward to joining in on discussions/debates

Well crap. This answeres the question that I just sent via e-mail. Lol. I'll be staying active. :-)

Banned

Smile New place. Same as the old place.

I posted an introduction in this forum this morning. And now its gone. Did I do something wrong? I've been to this site on and off since I've found it. Now that I'm laid off from work for a short time, I will try my best to post once a week or more.(*_*)
    Newport348

Quote Originally Posted by janice0222 View Post
    New member. Can't enlarge pictures. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.
    I would like an answer as well, can't find anything on it. Don't worry, I'm not the spam and leave type

Registered Member

agree it

Hi to all!
    right, I agree the rules!

Registered Member

Hi there

I am a new here and I just want to say hello!

sounds cool to me BB4life

Oops. I should have read this before sending a PM to an admin asking why it's not working for me! Sorry about that. Well, I am a newbie here, and I am interested in viewing the attachments as well as giving back - i.e. contributing.

Just signed up...

Hi all. I just signed up a few days ago and finally figured out I needed to clear my cookies before I could actually post! Duh. If anyone else has signed up but can't post, clean out your cookies and try again.

That being said, I'm glad to see there are others out there in the world that enjoy the same sort of... activity... that I do. I'm not into hardcore busting, but I have managed to convince my wife to give the boys a good squeeze now and then. Wow!

I also like being teased about my size, but I'm not really small. I can't explain it, but it makes me hard as a rock if she tells me it is little, hence my user name.

Well... off I go to enjoy the forums!

Newly here and want to be involved in it all.

I'm reading the threads and am thrilled there is so many like minded people including women. I hope to have fun here. Dix

That is my case

Quote Originally Posted by Tamakeri View Post
    Well, I sincerely hope you're going to be as ruthless as you say about deleting worthless posts like the one by Heinz57 a couple above this one. I am much less annoyed by the fact that the forum has 1000 non-posting members than by trying to weed my way through 1000-2000 worthless "yay-hello" and "nice pic" posts that people have put there simply to keep their membership current. I support your effort to have members contribute and non-contributors eradicated, I just hope it doesn't increase the "chaff" factor too much.
    -Tamakeri
    Well, well. That is my case. I speak no english at all and my writing is very poor as you can see. In fact I only send this to retain membership. I am not much paticipative and rarely post even in forums which use my mother language. I just belive that people get involve when they share a real interest for something. I am a beginner and for a while the only I want is to see, learn and experience new things. Maybe I could grow interested in greater participation and exchanges but before this happen is interesting to stay here getting contact with the matter. So, I really think this restrictive rule are a wrong policy that could undermine the board popularity in the long run. Thank you and sorry for this unnecessary/obligated post.

Quote Originally Posted by donofthenorthwest View Post
    i just read the rules and i must say they sound reasonable however I do have one question regarding the rules. My question is that once you start posting how often are poasts required because I sometimes have 3-5 week periods where i am not able to use computer due to vacation, roomate vacations, or just not time to go online? And also what is the difference between member, junior, senior, and supreme user?

dotnw
    i have the same question.i love this site ,but i can only be 3 or 4 days/week on it. I'm sorry for my poor english.