check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Important Notices To All Members From Forum Administrators ~ ~ {Read Before Posting!}

Threaded View

SadisticSara

Arrow Important Notices To All Members From Forum Administrators ~ ~ {Read Before Posting!}

This is an important notice that ALL members should read completely.

From time to time new posting rules, tips, advice, and so on will be posted here, so please check this thread occasionally and read any new posts.

The rules in this thread apply to you whether you read them or not.

Starting October 1st, 2004, the Administrators of the Femaledom.com Forums are enforcing a Rule that you agreed to when you signed up to become a member of the Forums.

The GOOD news is that everything on our Forums will still be completely FREE.

The Femaledom.com Rules on the sign-up page have always included this paragraph:
    "If you choose to register then POST a message on our forum. DON'T register to only see attachments as we will delete registrations which are not active at all."

That's a Rule that Sharon and I (as Administrators) are now enforcing. Members who don't post anything will NOT be able to see the pic attachments enlarged or download the pics.

Any signed-up member who hasn't posted anything is now called a "Registered User".

A "Registered User" will NOT be able to click on attached images to see them full size. Neither will they be able to post pics. (That means that your first post can't include an attached pic.)

After posting on the Forums, a "Registered User" becomes a "Member". This promotion of status is automatic and will be effective within an hour after you post.

As a "Member", you WILL be able to click on any attached images to see them full size and to download them if you want to. A Member can also attach pics to their posts.

How to post pics is explained in the thread called "Ballbusting Pics - Attached - (not for text-only posts)" which is located at:
    www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1844

All you have to do to maintain your status as a "Member" is post on the Forums. That will keep your registration active.

However, if your only post is something trivial like a one-line comment or a smiley, your post will be deleted and you may be banned.

Off-topic posts and short posts with insignificant content (such as just posting "I agree" or "Nice pics!") are considered 'Trivial' and will also be subject to deletion. Instead of just posting "I agree", for example, take a few minutes to explain how or why. Explain and elaborate a bit, to make your post worth reading.

Express yourself. It's free, you're anonymous, and the Forums are for friendly discussions of anything related to the various fetishes that we're all interested in. So, please participate by posting when you feel like it.

After 1 post a "Registered User" is promoted to "Member".
    After 20 posts a "Member" is promoted to "Junior Member".
    After a certain higher number of posts a "Junior Member" is promoted to "Senior Member".
    After 100 posts you become a "Supreme Member".
    (And so on ... )

It almost goes without saying that spelling and grammar are NOT important. Many of our members have English as their second or third language. Don't let that stop you from posting.

ALSO, I'll be starting to ban and delete members who signed up a while ago and haven't posted anything. They are violating the Rules that they agreed to when they signed up, and their registrations WILL be deleted.

All signed-up members will be allowed a couple of months to get used to the Forums before they're expected to post. That should give you plenty of time to post something. After that, you will either post or your membership will be cancelled.

Starting soon, I plan to delete the registrations of 10 members each time I log on here, starting with the members who signed up a long time ago and STILL haven't posted anything.

Approximately 83% of all signed-up members have never posted anything! Those are the ones who we hope will decide to become active members.

In a separate thread, in the Forum "Ballbusting World" (where I'm the Moderator), I'll be posting the usernames of those members, as I delete their memberships. Hopefully, that will help remind others that they should be more active as members, instead of just being Lurkers.

I have no sympathy for members who don't keep their word, and who violate the Rules that they agreed to when they signed up. And I WILL delete and ban members who don't post!

If you have any questions or comments about this Notice, please post them in this Thread.

Thanks for your attention and cooperation in making these free Forums more interesting by encouraging all members to become active members.

- Sara (Administrator and Moderator)

Last edited by SadisticSara; 04-27-2005 at 09:26 AM. Reason: (Updated)