check the ballbusting updates here

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Important Notices To All Members From Forum Administrators ~ ~ {Read Before Posting!}

The rules here certainly make sense. I'll definitely try to regularly make decent posts. If any place is worth it, it's this one.

Registered Member DownfallOnTheHorizon's Avatar

Cool New Member

Well I have tried other sites and forums but this one seems like a really good one. Its active and risque. I hope to really get to know the people of the site and what not. So get to know me ! Should be a wild ride, I hope to enrich my fetish experience....but am not holding my breath on that lol.

thanks for the info

Registered Member
    this all makes sense though i'm sure it will take a little while to get a feel for how this community operates. will endeavour to post appropriately (though being ****** to share often makes me less disclosive
    h

How to add thread in a FORUM

How could I post a story in a thread .
    If the story contain childhood days of a MALE, Who is now ADULT MALE , do you allow it or delete it for child abuse

Why I'm here.

Okay, so in my first post I thought I'd explain my interest in this topic. I guess it really began when I was quite young and my younger sister kicked me square in the balls. Years later I learned that our mother had put her up to it. I may have been playing a bit rough, and she apparently decided I needed to be taught a lesson. Lesson learnt!
    But yeah, testicular pain is a fact of life that all men must reckon with at some point. Anyway, in my case the point was driven home rather forcefully when, as a young man of twentysomething, I had recently moved to Boston. Being a virgin (really), and very heterosexual, I had a deep fascination with the female form. I'm not proud of this, but I may as well come out and say it: I love vaginas, God help me, and I had developed a habit of staring at the vulvar cleft ("camel toe") of young women in tight jeans or, better yet, elegantly turned out in business suits. I suppose I was then a bit of an innocent abroad, but on this particular day in the spring of 1983 I was found myself on a standing-room-only subway carriage on the journey from Cambridge into town, with a woman in the latter category. A slim black woman she was, with sharp, angular features, professionally dressed in a dark suit with slacks just tight enough to delineate the contour of her beautiful, narrow, downward-tapering vagina. I swear that at no time did I touch her, inappropriately or otherwise, but I must admit that I could not stop staring. At length, she apparently decided that she had had enough, for as we eased onto the Charles River bridge she kicked me smartly in the groin, bringing her well-tailored knee up sharply between my legs and laying my left testicle against the pubic bone. "Manners," she hissed as the adjacent door swung open and she briskly exited onto the Charles St. platform.
    It hurt. A LOT. I believe that I demonstrated exemplary self-effacement, although there was simply not room to double over. I got off at the next stop, retreated to a quiet corner and did my grimacing there. The pain became more or less bearable after an hour, but my problems weren't over, for I was left with a tangled mass in my scrotal sac which did not recede but grew over the next several months. Long story short it turned out to be cancerous. I survived to tell the tale, but I retain as a souvenir an enduring fascination with testicular pain. I will have more to say on this subject at a later date.

Got to talk about fantasies

I just signed up, and this is my 3rd post on my 1st day. Those people that do not post are not doing themselves any favors either. I think you need to share your deep, dark desires with someone else. It feels good to share my secret fantasies with someone else and to know that I am not the only one out there thinking this crazy stuff. We are only as sick as our secrets, and since I'm putting my secrets out there(there will be more to come) I feel like I am not as crazy as I once thought. Most people are too scared or embarrassed to tell their sexual fantasies. But I don't think anyone can post something that hasn't been thought about or done by someone else. I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders since I shared that I too fantasize about being ********* by a beautiful woman. I recommend finding a real woman you can trust to share your fantasies with, and if she loves you, she will help you play out your fantasies. It can't happen though if you are not honest. Don't be scared, people, let's here your fantasies and real experiences. The truth with set you free and make you happier and able to love yourself.

Question

I have posted a few messages and still can't read the responses to the messages when I search my posts. What am I not doing? The whole "not get without giving" thing probably isn't the issue, since I have given posts. What's the deal?

love this site. sorry 4 so many smiles.

I had difficulties to post but... well still having

Quote Originally Posted by bustlovers View Post

I have posted a few messages and still can't read the responses to the messages when I search my posts. What am I not doing? The whole "not get without giving" thing probably isn't the issue, since I have given posts. What's the deal?

love this site. sorry 4 so many smiles.
    I know what you mean. In fact I know this may not work but I'm gonna try anyway cause I do wanna be more involved with this forum. It's been a fetish for mine for a while now and this does seen like the best forum about ballbusting that I've seen. My issue is that since I've joined I haven't seen any of my posted messages appear. I could very well be doing something wrong but its happened everytime and says it is being reviewed I haven't tried much cause it keeps not working but ill keep trying.. How do I fix this?!? This is the one group/site/forum I actually wanna be a active member of !!

Big Supporter

Angry *******

I think this censorship thing is slowly really getting annoying. There are so many threads about casteration (misspelled against censorship) here. I really don't want to see those, but I can't not click on them if I don't know what it's about (because some pleasent words are also censored). So for me, this does the opposite of helping.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by mr69man View Post
    I just signed up, and this is my 3rd post on my 1st day. Those people that do not post are not doing themselves any favors either. I think you need to share your deep, dark desires with someone else. It feels good to share my secret fantasies with someone else and to know that I am not the only one out there thinking this crazy stuff. We are only as sick as our secrets, and since I'm putting my secrets out there(there will be more to come) I feel like I am not as crazy as I once thought. Most people are too scared or embarrassed to tell their sexual fantasies. But I don't think anyone can post something that hasn't been thought about or done by someone else. I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders since I shared that I too fantasize about being ********* by a beautiful woman. I recommend finding a real woman you can trust to share your fantasies with, and if she loves you, she will help you play out your fantasies. It can't happen though if you are not honest. Don't be scared, people, let's here your fantasies and real experiences. The truth with set you free and make you happier and able to love yourself.

I also used to think I was the only one with ********** fantasies. I have had an obsession for it most of my life. I started(of course) when I saw a bull calf get ********* with a knife. Then a girl I knew had a dog that was ********* and she told me she knew that I had a ********** fantasy. I always wanted her to cut me but she never responded.

Hi.

I have posted several messages (two or three), with links, real question, etc.. I don't think my messages was irrelevant, so it is probably a technical problem ?