Quote Originally Posted by donofthenorthwest
i just read the rules and i must say they sound reasonable however I do have one question regarding the rules. My question is that once you start posting how often are poasts required because I sometimes have 3-5 week periods where i am not able to use computer due to vacation, roomate vacations, or just not time to go online? And also what is the difference between member, junior, senior, and supreme user?
The rules are reasonably reasonable.

There is no specific requirement that a member post every so often; however, if years go by without hearing from you, a Moderator or Administrator might delete your account. Sadly, this is one dilly of a gray area, a'cuz:

1) We want new people to feel free to post and encourage them to do so.
2) We don't want a lot of trivial posts cluttering up the joint.
3) We don't want to put in exacting rules about just how often you are required to post.
4) But if someone has been a member of the forum for n years without saying anything... Maybe we can use the hard drive space for something more wicked cool than an unused account, like, maybe, mor epitchers of girls kicking guys in the balls? Booyah!

The difference between member, junior, senior, supreme, godly, etc.: generally, the software "promotes" you after a certain number of messages. There is no additional service or anything else that comes with the new title, so it's not much of a promotion. It's just a measure of how long you have been here and how much you have said. It's useless, of course, because a message that says: "Awesome pics. Thanks." is counted the same as a message explaining how a person thinks that ballbusting has a cultural aspect (blah, blah, blah), and includes a few pictures and links to back his/her theory , or, for a better example, a message from one of the chicas that says, "I kicked my boyfriend in the nuts and broke my big toe. Who look dah fool now?"