check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Important Notices To All Members From Forum Administrators ~ ~ {Read Before Posting!}

Hybrid View

Big Supporter
    OK. All read and understood.
    Hello everyone! (^_^)
    I hope to get involved in alot of the threads, but Ill try not to get in anyones way.
    I must admit that my posts will be quite varied from short and sweet to long and, well maybe tedious at times...
    But I would love to make new friends on my favourite topic-Ballbusting!

Well....

best be off.

Bye

Registered Member
    I think a big part of why there are so many lurkers is that people are paranoid and don't want to be associated with the fetish. You *say* we're anonymous, but for a lot of us, it's just better to not take the chance. The less we have to interact with other people, the less chance there is of a family member or friend or co-worker finding out about our dirty little secrets.

It's stopped me from posting before, I know that much.

I hear you, its true how difficult it is. When I was growing up my family would actually turn off a movie if it had a groin kick in it! In the past few months I've heard fetish stuff mentioned more than usual and it almos always goes beyond just joking about something you don't like and is often extremely derogatory and belittling to whomever is into it, surprising as I thought my fellow Montrealers were a bit more open-minded. Lately I'm starting to care less and less if I get found out though, it could be very entertaining and a good way to find out who your real friends and who the social posers are (easy to say, hard to do, when you're in a situation, i know)