check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Important Notices To All Members From Forum Administrators ~ ~ {Read Before Posting!}

Hybrid View

SadisticSara

Arrow Important Notices To All Members From Forum Administrators ~ ~ {Read Before Posting!}

This is an important notice that ALL members should read completely.

From time to time new posting rules, tips, advice, and so on will be posted here, so please check this thread occasionally and read any new posts.

The rules in this thread apply to you whether you read them or not.

Starting October 1st, 2004, the Administrators of the Femaledom.com Forums are enforcing a Rule that you agreed to when you signed up to become a member of the Forums.

The GOOD news is that everything on our Forums will still be completely FREE.

The Femaledom.com Rules on the sign-up page have always included this paragraph:
    "If you choose to register then POST a message on our forum. DON'T register to only see attachments as we will delete registrations which are not active at all."

That's a Rule that Sharon and I (as Administrators) are now enforcing. Members who don't post anything will NOT be able to see the pic attachments enlarged or download the pics.

Any signed-up member who hasn't posted anything is now called a "Registered User".

A "Registered User" will NOT be able to click on attached images to see them full size. Neither will they be able to post pics. (That means that your first post can't include an attached pic.)

After posting on the Forums, a "Registered User" becomes a "Member". This promotion of status is automatic and will be effective within an hour after you post.

As a "Member", you WILL be able to click on any attached images to see them full size and to download them if you want to. A Member can also attach pics to their posts.

How to post pics is explained in the thread called "Ballbusting Pics - Attached - (not for text-only posts)" which is located at:
    www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1844

All you have to do to maintain your status as a "Member" is post on the Forums. That will keep your registration active.

However, if your only post is something trivial like a one-line comment or a smiley, your post will be deleted and you may be banned.

Off-topic posts and short posts with insignificant content (such as just posting "I agree" or "Nice pics!") are considered 'Trivial' and will also be subject to deletion. Instead of just posting "I agree", for example, take a few minutes to explain how or why. Explain and elaborate a bit, to make your post worth reading.

Express yourself. It's free, you're anonymous, and the Forums are for friendly discussions of anything related to the various fetishes that we're all interested in. So, please participate by posting when you feel like it.

After 1 post a "Registered User" is promoted to "Member".
    After 20 posts a "Member" is promoted to "Junior Member".
    After a certain higher number of posts a "Junior Member" is promoted to "Senior Member".
    After 100 posts you become a "Supreme Member".
    (And so on ... )

It almost goes without saying that spelling and grammar are NOT important. Many of our members have English as their second or third language. Don't let that stop you from posting.

ALSO, I'll be starting to ban and delete members who signed up a while ago and haven't posted anything. They are violating the Rules that they agreed to when they signed up, and their registrations WILL be deleted.

All signed-up members will be allowed a couple of months to get used to the Forums before they're expected to post. That should give you plenty of time to post something. After that, you will either post or your membership will be cancelled.

Starting soon, I plan to delete the registrations of 10 members each time I log on here, starting with the members who signed up a long time ago and STILL haven't posted anything.

Approximately 83% of all signed-up members have never posted anything! Those are the ones who we hope will decide to become active members.

In a separate thread, in the Forum "Ballbusting World" (where I'm the Moderator), I'll be posting the usernames of those members, as I delete their memberships. Hopefully, that will help remind others that they should be more active as members, instead of just being Lurkers.

I have no sympathy for members who don't keep their word, and who violate the Rules that they agreed to when they signed up. And I WILL delete and ban members who don't post!

If you have any questions or comments about this Notice, please post them in this Thread.

Thanks for your attention and cooperation in making these free Forums more interesting by encouraging all members to become active members.

- Sara (Administrator and Moderator)

Last edited by SadisticSara; 04-27-2005 at 09:26 AM. Reason: (Updated)

imlost568

i THink

I think you should completely delete the members that dont post. send them a warning and if they dont respond in a week delete them. they will come back if they want to post.

imlost568
    What are the advantages from being a member to a junior member, to a senior memeber? if there are'nt any you should add a few features that will make people want to become junior memebers and senior memebers and there will be more posting. of course you will have to watch out for people who post just to get there number of posts up. I just realize that this is my 20th post. now im a junior member.
    i got a question about the girls on the femaledom.com site. What are most of their ethincys? Some of them seem russian mixed with czechoslavakian or german. im just cerious

SadisticSara

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by imlost568
    What are the advantages from being a member to a junior member, to a senior memeber?...
    It's an honorary promotion with a better title.
    Actually, it's the way the software of the Forums is programmed, and there's no good reason to disable that function.

...of course you will have to watch out for people who post just to get there number of posts up. ...
    Right. I certainly don't want to see a member making 50 posts, each consisting of only a smiley, just to be a "Senior Member"! If anybody actually did something silly like that, I think I would delete their posts AND delete their membership.

I already mentioned that such similar "trivial" posts will be subject to deletion. And the poster may be banned.

... I just realize that this is my 20th post. now im a junior member.
    Wow! Great!
    If you check the Members List, you'll see that very few members have reached that position. (Only 4 Junior Members right now!)

"Keep it up!"

- Sara
    Last edited by SadisticSara; 12-08-2004 at 08:46 AM. Reason: (Updated)

SadisticSara
    I think you should completely delete the members that dont post.
    That's what I'll be doing. Gradually.
    There are over 1,000 members who haven't posted at all.
    I'll be starting with those who signed up over a year ago but still haven't posted anything.
    I don't expect a member to post the same day he/she signs up though.
    I think it's OK to give them a reasonable time to get used to the Forums before they post. Like maybe a few months.

...send them a warning and if they dont respond in a week delete them. they will come back if they want to post.
    - Not all members have their profile set up to notify them of a new Private Message by email.
    - Not all members have their email address set as "visible" to other members.
    - I could look up the email address that they used to sign up with, but if they chose not to be notified by email, or if they set their email address as "hidden" from other members, then I would feel uncomfortable emailing them directly with a warning. That would be violating their right to privacy.

In other words, the Notice above (and in the other Forums here) is their warning notice.
    If they check the Forums here, they can't miss seeing the Notice.
    If they don't check the Forums here, then I'll assume that they aren't active members here any more.

- Sara

Administrator Sharon.Femaledom.com's Avatar

Smile

Dear Imlost568,

As for the girls origin then there is 15% Danish 10% Spanish and 75% Hungarien. No Russians German or czechoslavakian
    Best Regards
    Sharon
    Team Femaledom
    www.FemaleDom.com
    www.FDMovies.com
    www.EuroTrample.com

imlost568

way off

ha i was way off.

You must have put some effort into finding them, because every one of your models looks like she could win a beauty contest. The thought of being kicked in the groin by a woman didn't hold much appeal until I saw how amazingly hot the women here look while they're doing it!

Big Supporter

Guilty

Guilty as charged. As my line of work requires extensive travel and I do not have a laptop I,posting can be difficult. I can access email,etc. from the local library, but try to access any adult site will get you arrested.

imlost568
    well then everytime u sign into look at the forums you should leave a post then you can keep you account.

SadisticSara

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by gary198
    Guilty as charged. As my line of work requires extensive travel and I do not have a laptop I,posting can be difficult. I can access email,etc. from the local library, but try to access any adult site will get you arrested.
    No exceptions.

You'd get arrested for accessing any adult site from the local library?
    So, try a cybercafé !

The rules you agreed to when you signed up apply, whether you happen to live in a 'not-very-free' country that tries to restrict what you access online (like China) or a 'more free' country (like many European countries).

well then everytime u sign into look at the forums you should leave a post then you can keep you account.
    Correct 'imlost568' !

Alternative: 'gary198': You could take advantage of the few opportunities when you can read the Forums, sign up again with a new username (if your previous one was deleted), post your comments, wait less than an hour to be 'promoted', then be able to view the attached pics.

(It'd be easier to post as often as you can and hope for the best.)

- Sara
    Last edited by SadisticSara; 10-08-2004 at 11:32 PM.

SadisticSara
    Hint to members:

Assuming you've already posted something, you should be able to click on attached pics, see them full size and download them.

If you just posted your first post, the system will upgrade your status within an hour.
    If it doesn't -- log off, close your browser, clear your cookies, then log in again.

Make sure that the box labelled "Remember Me?" is checked when you log in.

Also, your browser must allow cookies from this site.
    Without cookies from this site, you'd be treated as a newbie as soon as you go to another page here after logging in. In that case, you wouldn't be able to see the pics full size or download them.
    Good luck!

- Sara

Banned

yay

hello

Inserted Note From Sara

This poster ( heinz57 ) has been banned.
    His other one-word posts have been deleted.
    I left this post just as an example of what it takes to get banned.
    Just posting "hello" a few times isn't what this Forum is about.
    His IP address and other stuff were logged ("just in case").

To heinz57 :
    - Sara
    Last edited by SadisticSara; 11-15-2004 at 04:48 AM.

Banned

Thumbs down

just posting this to see if the frog works. Sorry if it wastes anyones time

NOTE FROM SARA :

This one makes 11 members this week so far.

You don't have to be a first-time poster to be banned for posting garbage.

Please try not to waste our time and space.

- Sara

i just read the rules and i must say they sound reasonable however I do have one question regarding the rules. My question is that once you start posting how often are poasts required because I sometimes have 3-5 week periods where i am not able to use computer due to vacation, roomate vacations, or just not time to go online? And also what is the difference between member, junior, senior, and supreme user?

dotnw