check the ballbusting updates here

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Important Notices To All Members From Forum Administrators ~ ~ {Read Before Posting!}

Hi Sara! As you know, I just signed on recently and am just starting to "get the lay of the land". Have been reading your rules and regulations, and your responces to those folks whom comment on them. They(the rules) certainly seem reasonable, especially deleting people who joined but , after many months, never created a profile or posted any messages.
    I'm currently a member of some Yahoo groups, and the majority of members in those groups don't have ANY info in their profiles. Moreover, after several weeks of perusing messages, few members ever post. Matter of fact , many that DO post, are really advertising some commercial website(usually theirs).
    The webmasters over at Yahoo would do well to emulate your style.
    I'm glad to be aboard!

Quote Originally Posted by squeezemynuts
    Hi Sara! As you know, I just signed on recently and am just starting to "get the lay of the land". Have been reading your rules and regulations, and your responces to those folks whom comment on them. They(the rules) certainly seem reasonable, especially deleting people who joined but , after many months, never created a profile or posted any messages. [. . .]
    Squeeze:

Sara is no longer with us. A dispute arose some months ago, nobody ever really seemed to figure out what the disagreement was, and some of us wound up going our separate ways. For example, my entire left hand side got up and walked, and I am now ****** to type with only one hand.

Rest assured, things are still reasonable.
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

i just read the rules and i must say they sound reasonable however I do have one question regarding the rules. My question is that once you start posting how often are poasts required because I sometimes have 3-5 week periods where i am not able to use computer due to vacation, roomate vacations, or just not time to go online? And also what is the difference between member, junior, senior, and supreme user?

dotnw

Registered Member
    understood. thanks!

Registered Member

Thumbs up new post

Hello everybody

I'm a French guy, age 33, who is sincerely interested in ballbusting. In fact, I really would like to be busted by a pretty girl. I live very near from Paris. So, if a woman in France is interested, please feel free to contact me!

Bye

Quote Originally Posted by donofthenorthwest
    i just read the rules and i must say they sound reasonable however I do have one question regarding the rules. My question is that once you start posting how often are poasts required because I sometimes have 3-5 week periods where i am not able to use computer due to vacation, roomate vacations, or just not time to go online? And also what is the difference between member, junior, senior, and supreme user?
    The rules are reasonably reasonable.

There is no specific requirement that a member post every so often; however, if years go by without hearing from you, a Moderator or Administrator might delete your account. Sadly, this is one dilly of a gray area, a'cuz:

1) We want new people to feel free to post and encourage them to do so.
    2) We don't want a lot of trivial posts cluttering up the joint.
    3) We don't want to put in exacting rules about just how often you are required to post.
    4) But if someone has been a member of the forum for n years without saying anything... Maybe we can use the hard drive space for something more wicked cool than an unused account, like, maybe, mor epitchers of girls kicking guys in the balls? Booyah!

The difference between member, junior, senior, supreme, godly, etc.: generally, the software "promotes" you after a certain number of messages. There is no additional service or anything else that comes with the new title, so it's not much of a promotion. It's just a measure of how long you have been here and how much you have said. It's useless, of course, because a message that says: "Awesome pics. Thanks." is counted the same as a message explaining how a person thinks that ballbusting has a cultural aspect (blah, blah, blah), and includes a few pictures and links to back his/her theory , or, for a better example, a message from one of the chicas that says, "I kicked my boyfriend in the nuts and broke my big toe. Who look dah fool now?"

If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

as soon as i am a member i will post al lot of my private collection of internet ballbusting pics i found

Registered Member
    reasonable rules. I have long been a partaker of ballbusting espeically ballbiting. I like being tied and having my balls bit hard. am looking for a girl who will allow fotos so hope to have a better post soon. Great site. r

Administrator Sharon.Femaledom.com's Avatar
    Due to several sites complaining about their pictures being posted on our forums we have to make it clear.

Do NOT post pictures or links from paysites this include:

Any pay per view sites
    Any membership sites
    Any content that are copyrighted

We do not wish to begin and moderate each post and attachment to screen
    if there is links or copyrighted attachments in the post so please follow this simple rule and lets have fun

About posting non nude pictures.
    Please use imageshack.com or or any other free picture host that allows non adult pictures to be posted. It will speed up the forum browsing and we dont have to consider removing the attachment option
    Best Regards
    Sharon
    Team Femaledom
    www.FemaleDom.com
    www.FDMovies.com
    www.EuroTrample.com

wow is that really the board administrator? sharon? the blonde chic?

i have the largest orb shaped testicles full of cum that are in my huge sack and i would love to know how much she would take in cash to come and have a go at busting my balls!

so how would it be sharon?

there is a price for everything and i might just be able to pay it,

name a price

Big Supporter
    OK. All read and understood.
    Hello everyone! (^_^)
    I hope to get involved in alot of the threads, but Ill try not to get in anyones way.
    I must admit that my posts will be quite varied from short and sweet to long and, well maybe tedious at times...
    But I would love to make new friends on my favourite topic-Ballbusting!

Well....

best be off.

Bye

Registered Member
    I think a big part of why there are so many lurkers is that people are paranoid and don't want to be associated with the fetish. You *say* we're anonymous, but for a lot of us, it's just better to not take the chance. The less we have to interact with other people, the less chance there is of a family member or friend or co-worker finding out about our dirty little secrets.

It's stopped me from posting before, I know that much.

I hear you, its true how difficult it is. When I was growing up my family would actually turn off a movie if it had a groin kick in it! In the past few months I've heard fetish stuff mentioned more than usual and it almos always goes beyond just joking about something you don't like and is often extremely derogatory and belittling to whomever is into it, surprising as I thought my fellow Montrealers were a bit more open-minded. Lately I'm starting to care less and less if I get found out though, it could be very entertaining and a good way to find out who your real friends and who the social posers are (easy to say, hard to do, when you're in a situation, i know)

Registered Member

Understanding

I didn't understand why I couldn't see the attachements...

My english is not very good and I didn't read the rules...

Now I read and I understood...

I'll search to write some post... but you excuse me for my english... (I take 5 minutes for writing this post )

Bye!!!

Registered Member
    New member just checking out the rules. Got 'em, thanks.