I just signed up, and this is my 3rd post on my 1st day. Those people that do not post are not doing themselves any favors either. I think you need to share your deep, dark desires with someone else. It feels good to share my secret fantasies with someone else and to know that I am not the only one out there thinking this crazy stuff. We are only as sick as our secrets, and since I'm putting my secrets out there(there will be more to come) I feel like I am not as crazy as I once thought. Most people are too scared or embarrassed to tell their sexual fantasies. But I don't think anyone can post something that hasn't been thought about or done by someone else. I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders since I shared that I too fantasize about being ********* by a beautiful woman. I recommend finding a real woman you can trust to share your fantasies with, and if she loves you, she will help you play out your fantasies. It can't happen though if you are not honest. Don't be scared, people, let's here your fantasies and real experiences. The truth with set you free and make you happier and able to love yourself.