check the ballbusting updates here

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Important Notices To All Members From Forum Administrators ~ ~ {Read Before Posting!}

do we have to post here first or something b.c i tried posting on other threads as well as making my own and it didn't show up. if this shows up, consider it a test.

Hi Iam new here and I want to have an opportunity to look at the attachments and to post stuff found on the net and to comment that its very incredible forum

Registered Member

New here

Thank you much for creating and running such a wonderful forum here. Never even new it existed despite searching for this type of content for years.

Keep up the good work!

Registered Member

Good rules!

Hi!
    I fully agree to these rules!
    Only posting, discussing and talking keeps a board alive.
    It's a way of taking and giving. Someone gives pics, another gives usefull comments and so on and so on.

Well, big words and I hope I will fill them with action.

I'm looking forward to explore this fine forum!

thornt125

"do we have to post here first or something b.c i tried posting on other threads as well as making my own and it didn't show up. if this shows up, consider it a test."

I had the same problem and asked if new member posts had to be approved or something. I got done and a message flashed for a second saying my post will be visible once approved by the moderator. So that's why your first few posts may not show up right away. Now if only I could have learned this without feeling so damn stupid. Looks like I have to figure out the quote feature as well.

hi, names Phil from the Arctic Circle just joining the forum. Looks great and happy to see some of my fave artists here like Knave and Poiu =D

nebie

Hi, I am happy with everything here at this site; you cannot believe what a release it is to read all these great posts, about things I have only fantasized about ...the fact that folks are actually doing my fantasies, is beyond my dreams, thanks everybody...and, I am finding new fantasies; my penis and balls are in a state of titillation...

Razor Witch

Hi Sarah

I've finally, after much pleading and persuasion, convinced my mistress, Ebony, to join the forum. She's signed up under the name Razor Witch and tried to post for the first time about 24 hours ago. As yet though her post hasn't appeared and she is seriously pissed off - mostly at me - and is refusing to even look at the sight again. Please could you let me know what the problem might be - there's no way she'll 'lower herself' to contact you and ask - so I can maybe persuade her to come back?

Thanks very much

Sevrian

this is a great website. i've been looking long and hard for something like this. seems to be very popular too. thanks for the great job.

It's great to be free.

I think that your rules are fair and keeps your forums from being over run.i'm sure keeping up the forum is allot of work and money.
    Best to you
    cutmee

I like the rules basically, but it would be useful to get automatically sent a PM when your status changes. No problem with barring people who don't contribute.

Hi! i am new to the forum.
    I found this forum is very very interesting !! Can't wait to be a member !!!
    Gezzz... this forum is sooo cool !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SadisticSara View Post
    Yup.
    I just left his post above so others will know who & what you're talking about.
    I usually just make all visible trace of them disappear.
    - Sara
    I sincerely hope you're going to be as ruthless as you say about deleting worthless posts like the one by Heinz57 a couple above this one. I am much less annoyed by the fact that the forum has 1000 non-posting members than by trying to weed my way through 1000-2000 worthless "yay-hello" and "nice pic" posts that people have put there simply to keep their membership current. I support your effort to have members contribute and non-contributors eradicated, I just hope it doesn't increase the "chaff" factor too much.

Registered Member
    This is nice forum

Hello! Not sure if this is an appropriate place to post, but I'm new and I figured it's a good place to start? The rules here are pretty different from anywhere else I've been, but it's probably a good thing.