check the ballbusting updates here

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Important Notices To All Members From Forum Administrators ~ ~ {Read Before Posting!}

In my opinion, failure to post doesn't make a member completely valueless for the community. Everybody knows from his own experience across the WWW that HAVING AN AUDIENCE is value in itself sometimes ...

may I just say I am glad to be aprt of the discussion (finally) . obviously this thread has been happening for along time. I'm ready to have some fun and most of all, find out how I may have my balls busted in a cfnm session by a beautiful woman.

Hello everyone, very interested in this forum. Love me some BB.

Registered Member
    interesting policy for the better

What if a member is a paying member of rest of the site? I was thinking of buying a membership to access the other content, but, the risk of losing my forum account for inactivity seems a bit harsh when I'm paying.

For free members, I don't see a problem with it. But, it is the reason that I've gone so long between registration and posting here, since I am not entirely certain I want to stay.

Registered Member
    Interesting rules, to say the least... Never saw a site that could actually prevent all the thank-you posts following such a ruling, but it seems to work here. Still, without being able to post pictures , I'm not entirely sure if it is easy to acutally contribute something in the first post. And I agree with imlost568s suggestion to give out warnings first (although that post is 6 years old). If they deactivate email notification and don't check the site, it's their fault. But if they just forgot about it or ignored the sticky because stickys aren't always as important as this one is, it might be fair to remind them first before banning them.

Just my thoughts though. And yes, it's kinda ironic that this is my first post...

I have been reading the rules from the first few pages, reading all 13 takes too long. I understand the general idea of posting. I'll try to be active and post often. I might not be able to post every day since in my household are young children so they also use the internet for both games and homework, and also with work and learning another language (Serbian) will take up part of my time with the internet. By now I have already reread the rules two or three times. I'm excited to be part of this community

delete profil

Hello! Can someone help me? How do I delete my profile? I find no DeleteButton.

Banned

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by coolnight View Post
    Hello! Can someone help me? How do I delete my profile? I find no DeleteButton.
    Yes! I have been trying for the past week to delete my profile and all the posts I've made. I've sent three emails to the site's email address, and one private message to Sharon. PLEASE delete this profile and anything I've ever done on it!

Hi everyone, I am relatively new here, so I just wanted to greet you all and hope to share mutual ideas about bb, etc. with you,.....

Couldn't see an introductory thread so I thought i'd check the rules first as pointed out in the registration message, all seems to make sense.

Registered Member
    Hi all,

I am new on this forum. I am into ballbusting self-defence.
    Anybody else with this preference?

ballbustsk

nice forum and good informations thank you

I have read and understand the rules, it definately seems like a very effective way to keep a forum running instead of having everyone slacking back not bothering to post anything.

Wink gen

I'm excited to be part of this community