check the ballbusting updates here

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Important Notices To All Members From Forum Administrators ~ ~ {Read Before Posting!}

Why i can't see the attch? i already post here in this forum

Why?

I not see Topics ? i enjoy it

Registered Member
    Hi all,

Another long time viewer, first time poster here. Usually I avoid BB forums as they always seem to become spam archives, but this one has survived the test of time so I decided to sign up. I'm a 32 year old male from Ohio. Although I've never been kicked in the balls I've often wondered what it would be like to give myself to a woman for a little sadistic fun.

Ok

All irght. thanks

This is by far the best forum. This is due to these rules. Well done.

first time

Hi Sara,
    I do like your forum . I have always been interested in ball busting, ball biting stories, although i am not a creative writer, I will try to give some input into this forum .

thanks,
    saucem

Registered Member
    Great forum, many thanks

This forum is pretty exciting to me; finding a resource like this that is both free, and has such a large amount of content and like-minded users is just...insane. It's something I've been looking for, for years. I can't tell you how many google searches I've waded through... sheesh.

Anyways, the rules do seem reasonable and thanks for running this site.

Quote Originally Posted by neo_knight_32 View Post
    Hi all,

Another long time viewer, first time poster here. Usually I avoid BB forums as they always seem to become spam archives, but this one has survived the test of time so I decided to sign up. I'm a 32 year old male from Ohio. Although I've never been kicked in the balls I've often wondered what it would be like to give myself to a woman for a little sadistic fun.
    I know what you mean about ballbusting forums becoming spam pits but it's not only ballbusting forums, it everywhere there is little activity, usually when it comes to fetish - when there are far more guys than gals.
    but as long as this forum keeps guarded - it will be spam free IMO.

Registered Member
    Hi all, I would like to say hi the best way I know: posting some good stuff here but we'll have to wait for the next minutes to become a "right"member.I hope we can share a lot of nice pics & movies in this great great forum! Please admins I want to collaborate in FemaleDom so let me know if a do a mistake or just tell me whatever I could do for the FD forums

Registered Member

Smile

hi all , i'm a new member, i will post some interesting pic. about ballbusting , hope you can enjoy it together!!!

Sensible rules; and what I hope to post

It was rather interesting to browse through this thread. Obviously, it's also a sensible thing for a new member to do, too! I help moderate a very different forum to this. I am constantly surprised by the number of lazy bugs who sign on then do fekk all for the rest of their lives. Personally, I feel that if you don't want to take part in the community, then why bother in the first place? Oh, they want the pictures. Yawn!

My main angle is creative writing. I've had some success with short stories, with several published in national magazines (mainly traditional-type "Women's" magazines). I'm trying to expand into other areas, partly because it's a good thing to do but also because I like writing SM stuff. It makes a nice change!

So I'll be hoping to post some work here once I have properly familiarized myself with the board.

Cheerio,

DK

Registered Member
    Now that i know the rule i think it is a goog way to get people posting

Registered Member

Pictures

I can't find the option to post my pictures to forum. Help me!..
    There is just URL attachement.

Thanks for listing the how and why you are deleting members. Like other members, I travel a lot and lack a laptop with access. I am also reluectant to use a libarary for the stated reasons, but will try the cafe route.