check the ballbusting updates here

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Important Notices To All Members From Forum Administrators ~ ~ {Read Before Posting!}

Registered Member

Nevermind

I sent a message. Please disregard it.

Quote Originally Posted by SadisticSara View Post

All signed-up members will be allowed a couple of months to get used to the Forums before they're expected to post. That should give you plenty of time to post something. After that, you will either post or your membership will be cancelled.

- Sara (Administrator and Moderator)

This all sounds pretty fair...but (there always has to be a but doesn't there), the various ways you can post and what results from these are not obvious to someone like me who has never participated in any online forums before. Perhaps you could include some simple instructions for us simpletons to make it easier for us to figure out how best to go about it (how about a post titled "Posting for Simpletons"?)

More specifically, when I click on the quick reply icon in a post nothing happens. It will only go to the reply page if I click on the quote icon. Is there something simple I'm missing, or some reason for the forums to behave in this way? The result is that in order to post I end up having to pad out a post with an unnecessary quote (although in this one I wanted the quote I included).

I don't have this problem. Try another browser. You can always delete all the quote once you're in anyway

Hopefully i won't offend the admins, but i think there needs to some rules for men
    1 all males must have permission of their owners or doms
    2 all males must be nude
    3 all males must be locked up unless under direct female supervision.

Yeah and I think you are a brainwashed idiot. Quit living in a fantasy and start living in reality.
    If nobody's perfect, and I'm nobody, am I perfect?

Registered Member

hi there

We are a genuine uk couple who enjoy femdom fun (pics to prove) but not sure how to start new message or how to post pics/vids etc

I'm new to the forum here but I think enforcing this rule will encourage growth in the community.

Registered Member
    Quote Originally Posted by john smith View Post
    I belive that that is a great idea that you should have all new users contribute, but also if they dont post they shouldnt even be able to see the thumbnails.
    yeah, but if someone doesn't see the thumbnails they won't have a motivation to register in order to view the larger pics..

Registered Member

Smile

Thanks for all the information
    all the best for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by SadisticSara View Post
    PLEASE HELP ME KEEP THE FORUM JUNK-FREE :

-- All Members:

Please report first-time posters who post something TRIVIAL (like a single word, just a smiley, or something "silly" or off-topic) with the apparent intention of being promoted from "Registered User" to "Member", in order to view/download posted pics full-size.

They waste YOUR time by appearing as a "new post" that you think might be worth checking out, as well as cluttering the Forum with junk posts.

You can report them to me by clicking on the triangular yellow icon that says "Report Bad Post" (at the lower left of the offending post), and writing in the reporting box the exact reason why you're reporting the post. I'll deal with them and their "junk posts" VERY promptly.
    The button I'm talking about looks like this:

-- I receive the message you type in the "Bad Post Reports", along with a link to the post, by email shortly after you send it to me. This enables me to take SWIFT action, even if I otherwise weren't planning to check new posts on the Forum for another day or two.

Report bad/junk posts to me and I'll personally 'virtually' ******** (castigate? ) the poster (by permanently banning them from the forums if necessary).

(I've already banned 10 members so far this week for posting such garbage.)

For lesser offences or violations I'll just delete the bad post and give the poster another chance.

I want to do what is best to maintain this Forum the way YOU want it to be -- with YOUR help and cooperation (please).

Thanks.

- Sara

Registered Member
    Thanks for that information!

hi

hello im new i love facesitting so this is a good site

Registered Member
    Thanks for all the information

My first post

G'day

My first post. I hope to see some pics and also upload some.

Cheers.

Thumbs up

hi guys testing the forum i will be sending some pictures soon i am currently sorting some images out with work and all during the week its nice to find a forum where people share the same ideas and fantasies

cheers....

testing image