check the ballbusting updates here

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Important Notices To All Members From Forum Administrators ~ ~ {Read Before Posting!}

the rules are easy enough to comply with. great forum i am sure i will enjoy it here.

Will have to go through my CDs and find some nonmember area, non copyright stuff to post

For the most part I understand everything posted above. One point made early in this topic by Sara I wonder about however. And I quote:

"Also, your browser must allow cookies from this site.
    Without cookies from this site, you'd be treated as a newbie as soon as you go to another page here after logging in. In that case, you wouldn't be able to see the pics full size or download them."

I clean my hard drive at regular intervals, including clearing out the cookies in the system. Does that mean I return to a newbie every time I do that?

Oops! There's another item I intended to enquire about above, but forgot to. It's in reference to something Sharon said in reference to pictures posted on the site. And I quote:

Do NOT post pictures or links from paysites this include:
    Any pay per view sites
    Any membership sites
    Any content that are copyrighted
    When you say copyright material, I'm assuming those are pictures that have a place of origin printed on the edge of the picture. I have alot of pictures from copyrighted sites, but I also have alot of pictures from free sites that have no markings on them. However, in some cases I know that some of those pictures probably had markings at some point because I recognize the photographer's work (people like Suze Randall for instance). So how do you handle pictures with no markings? When in doubt, don't use them? This is a grey area for me only because I'll post unmarked pictures that I don't recall seeing on any copyrighted site, and then low and behold someone else on this site will recognize the pictures as being copyrighted and I'm suddenly in hot water. And since I'm in the habit of posting pictures on any site I'm a member of, I want to clarify this before I get in trouble.

Hello

Hello,
    I am a newbie also. Hope to get a better feel as to how this site works, but its great to be in contact with like-minded people.

Registered Member

Wink Newbie

As a newbie myself I will ensure to adhear to all the rules...I don't want to incure the rath of one of the beautiful ladies...or do I?

Hello

Hello.
    I am newbie. This is first posting.
    I am not so good at English, but I want to expand the posting.

Good Day to All,

Good day and hello to all. New here and just see what has been posted.

Hello all. I like making fakes and captions. Is it ok if I post my imagefap profile? Its free so it should follow the rules.

Hi all!
    Its a little tricky to become a member and not just a registred user, but after reading the "important notices" i thing i got the hang of how to become a member.

Good rules to require the members to be active on the forum

why sex let me love and hate? now i know!

i love that and this

Registered Member maleslave402000's Avatar

Presentation

Hello room!....any lady want test an italian male slave on webcam? I am switable for Public Exposure (on conference or chat room) CBT, STRAPON, CFNM Games etc....

Registered Member
    Hello all,

What a great site! I have been interested in all the different forums and I had no idea this site existed until yesterday.

My favorite is femdom fantasies revolve around face-sitting and ballbusting, so you can imagine my happiness at finding this site!

Thanks to all who put this place together.

Registered Member

hi

Hello all, I love ballbusting, any girl from Poland here?

About attachments

Is there a point at which an attachment "expires"?
    I noticed in one of the older forums that I was unable to view attachments, even though I could in one of the newer ones?

Eric

Hello all. I like making fakes and captions. Is it ok if I post my imagefap profile? Its free so it should