OK, I know walking up to a gal and telling her "the only thing bigger then her feet is her mouth" (Clint Eastwood) will get you kicked but what about not pissing them off to get kicked. I just found a method that may work. I spoke to a friend and in the conversation I said I was having trouble losing a few pounds but I had a surefire method. I told her (jokingly) if I didn't lose between 5-10lbs per week she could kick me in the balls as hard as she could. Imediatley she said she had just purchased a new pair of boots which would be perfect. The next time I spoke to her she asked if I had lost any weight, I said no. I told her when I saw her next I would get in position. Well the third time I spoke to her she again mentioned the weight loss program and she started talking about it saying she would kick me from behind so I wouldn't see it coming and how she was going to make sure I would realize my goal. The point is, she now brings it up and monday I'll find out how serious she is. Anyone else have any methods that aren't pissing women off to get kicked?