check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Having other females present to enjoy

Having other females present to enjoy

Hello again beautiful Sara,

I find it erotic when there are other females present to enjoy watching a man get kicked in his balls. Sometimes on femaledom.com, you will see several females present and after a particularly hard kick in a guy's balls, particularly if they trick him or surprise him catching him off guard with a following up slapping kick in his balls, the girls will break out in laughter in pure enjoyment of seeing it.

Of course, if it is "CFNM" and he is stark naked, it *really* adds to his subordination and vulnerability to the dominance of the beautiful women present.

Do you ever have girls you know ask you if they could watch, or even participate? do you ever encourage that, and how do you feel about having other females to simply come and watch to enjoy the fun of seeing naked men get kicked in their balls?

I would love to have multiple gals watching and participating.

A cartoon depiction

Attached is a cartoon depicting the exact scenario i think is delightful. Three girls dressed hot and sexy to tease, but denying him the ability to see them nude. And the poor guy is stark naked, on his knees and erect. The girl hold his shoulders back, and laughing with great joy, takes turns kicking him in his balls as he can do nothing other than to let them do it while he moans in agony, which of course heightens their fun.
    Last edited by iron horse; 04-07-2007 at 11:59 AM.

I think this is my ultimate fantasy.

I think it depends on my mood but it can be a lot of fun to have other girls to enjoy kicking with. If it was my own BF however I don't think I'd want to share him. I guess I'm just selfish that way. If it was someone elses bf or just some random guy count me in!

Quote Originally Posted by evilgrl
    I think it depends on my mood but it can be a lot of fun to have other girls to enjoy kicking with. If it was my own BF however I don't think I'd want to share him. I guess I'm just selfish that way. If it was someone elses bf or just some random guy count me in!
    That's not selfish, that's how relationships are. Once a body is with someone, a body likes to stay put. For two people in love and/or SM fun, three's a crowd.
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

I certainly understand your not wanting to share your bf, and it is definitely NOT being selfish. And I find girls like you that would simply want to be "counted in" erotic.

A party fantasy of mine:

A concept of having a girls-party wherein naked men would be on hand to be kicked by the girls at their own whim an arousing thought. Particularly arousing would be the women dressing in whatever they want...from a business suit to sun dress, halter top and shorts or even sexy lingerie, but the men would be stripped completely stark naked and would remain such at all times and whenever in the presence of these women.

Basically, women ruling these naked men through the mens' most vulnerable spot, their balls. All types of activities could ensue from spin the bottle (unlucky man gets kicked by female that was selected). Or "shoot the balls" wherein a toy tennis ball gun would be used...the men would have to stand in line holding their penises to their stomachs prominently displaying their balls as targets while the women take turns shooting at the mens' balls with the tennis ball gun. Points would be scored, and of course, when the balls are hit and the man drops in agony, the women laugh and applaud the markswoman's successful hit.

One CFNM event that would be erotic would be that the woman with the highest score would designate a man of her chosing to stand in front of the women, masturbate and cum while they watch. Although not ballbusting, it would ad an element of domination and control of him by the woman.

If women would be interested in this type of event, I'm certain there would be many men that would cum to it.

SadisticSara
    Sorry guys, if this disappoints you, but I too agree with evilgrl.

- Sara

Not disappointed at all

Oh, that's far from disappointing Sara. Since there is NO chance that you would ever be my girlfriend (I am too old and Mrs. Tamakeri has already claimed her prize) then that puts me solidly in the class of "someone elses bf or just a random guy", and thus eligible to be kicked by you and evilgrl!

Yeah- bring it on!

-Tamakeri (anxiously waiting in LA)

i think its great having other girls watching. at school there was this girl i fancied n she used 2 kick me in the balls all the time. she once got her 3 friends to hold me down while she kicked me. one held me from behind and the other sat on my legs. and kept them open while she kicked and punched them and even jumped on my balls. i cud see her knickers which turned me on n wen she saw this she kicked me harder and harder. wen she had finished n iwas beggin 4 her 2 stop, the two girls stood me up and the girl behind me put her hand under my legs n squeezed as hard as she could. tht was the most pain i ave ever felt and there laughs made it feel good. after squeezing she pulled them towards her and punched them. i fell to my knees and looked up her skirt. she then pushed me to the ground and kicked me one last time while i was down! how mean! they ran off giggling and i just lay there holding my balls. tht was the best ball bust i ave ever had

Quote Originally Posted by djto
    i think its great having other girls watching. at school there was this girl i fancied n she used 2 kick me in the balls all the time. she once got her 3 friends to hold me down while she kicked me. one held me from behind and the other sat on my legs. and kept them open while she kicked and punched them and even jumped on my balls. i cud see her knickers which turned me on n wen she saw this she kicked me harder and harder. wen she had finished n iwas beggin 4 her 2 stop, the two girls stood me up and the girl behind me put her hand under my legs n squeezed as hard as she could. tht was the most pain i ave ever felt and there laughs made it feel good. after squeezing she pulled them towards her and punched them. i fell to my knees and looked up her skirt. she then pushed me to the ground and kicked me one last time while i was down! how mean! they ran off giggling and i just lay there holding my balls. tht was the best ball bust i ave ever had
    Wow thses girls are quite organized. We were never got to the point that we held guys down to kick them repeatedly. The most organized we got was one girl would distract a guy and another would try to sneak up and kick him from behind. This only worked about 50% of the time. But when it worked it was great. Joint operations like these were kind of rare though, it was probably because we normally played this game during recess were the object was to see how many boys we can kick. There was even some crazy point system that was awarded, if he falls, if he cries, and etc. Ah those were the days!

evilgrl

lol. well i dnt think these girls were tht organised. she just was a natural at it. it started wen we were pretend fighting n wen she kicked me i fell to the ground and held on to her leg begging her 2 stop. i think she liked avin power! avent been busted 4 a while now wot bout u evilgrl? ave u busted any1 recently?i dnt mind other girls watching but i wudnt like it if i was busted in front of lots of guys n girls. id feel such a loser

Quote Originally Posted by djto
    . i think she liked avin power! avent been busted 4 a while now wot bout u evilgrl? ave u busted any1 recently?

I have a BF currently but I don't really bring up ball kicking to him. I was introduced to a guy who likes it a while back and we get together often so I could kick him so I get it out of my system that way.

evlgrl

kool. lucky guy. i wish i had sum1 like tht. no sex just bb. i dnt relli wana get my gf 2do it i wudnt want 2 freak her out. im askin any1 on here 2 suggest stuff 4 me 2 do coz i want bb more but dnt want it 2 affect my relationship. wot u think?

Having another girl watch?

I've had "other girls watching" as a fantasy before, but I'm not sure the reality would be as good as the fantasy. There aren't enough girls who understand the fantasy to allow a group of girls to participate.

Guys certainly don't understand the fantasy either. For some reason cock and ball torture seems to be associated with homosexual activity when you put it into most search engines.

I have no desire to be busted by a guy and I think I'll keep my busting activity confined to girls with who I am in a committed relationship.
    High_Voice