Quote Originally Posted by David_B
Interesting, I'd completely forgotten that it is possible to like both. Does this extend to your own personal partipation, at times taking the dom role and the sub role at other times? Do you have a preference, or does this change?
I really do like both sides of the coin. I used to do a lot more femsub stuff (surprisingly its easier to find partners for that). I only properly began exploring my submissive side a few years ago. I’ve since found that this starts and ends with my testicles. I get nothing from anything else including penis stuff. As I’ve said before somewhere here, I think part of the kick comes from the ‘trust’ side of it. I do get a kick from being restrained and vulnerable but I’m usually too apprehensive to take it that far. I also like the thought of being busted as much (more?) as actually being busted (Kerry’s right, I’m a lightweight!). As for preference, it depends on what mood I’m in and who I’m with. I get nothing from dominating a girl that doesn’t want to be dominated. The key to it all is to make sure its fun and involves plenty of laughs whichever way around it is .