check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Ballbusting Cartoons

Hybrid View

amazing manga strip!where is it from do you know?

Manga cartoon

Truly great strip, such a shame I can't read that language.

great .the best picture ive ever seen in ball squeezing.
    do u have any more like this?

Afraid not chaps...I picked it up on a hentai forum quite recently and waited for the rest of the set, but alas it was not to be. However, I will request the rest and see where I end up! Glad you liked!

On a side note, I think that this is quite possibly the hottest (although possibly also the mildest) cartoon BB that I've ever seen. I don't know why. Just love it. I know it's a repost, but for the benefit of those joining us for the first time...

Zaphod
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Grab.jpg  

I can offer a little bit of a translation for the comic strip submitted above. I have to say, this might be the hottest two pages of ballbusting I've ever read in my life! I just wish that I could read the lowest panel on the right side, but unfortunately the resolution is too low for me to make out most of the characters. Zaphod, if you have a higher-quality version of this, let me know and I'll be able to offer a full translation for everyone.

As it stands, though, reading right to left:
    PANEL 1:
    GIRL: Let's see if you're still so tough when I do this!
    GUY: Gah!

PANEL 2:
    GUY: Wh-what are you doing?! I'm begging you!
    GUY: Stop it! Chirst, you're crushing them!

PANEL 3:
    GIRL: You think so? Aw...Gen, you know, you're balls are as tender as a sapling.
    GIRL: All it takes is about 20 pounds of steady pressure to kill them off permanently.

PANEL 4:
    GIRL: Hell, another third that and they're as good as done!
    GIRL: (Can't make it out...need higher rez, but something about nausea)
    GIRL: (Can't make it out...need higher rez, but something about what happens at about 70 pounds of pressure)

PAGE 2 (left page)
    PANEL 1:
    GIRL: And then they just burst everywhere!

PANEL 2:
    GIRL: You poor boys are just so fragile.
    GIRL: Just grab your balls like this and you scream to the high heavens!

PANEL 3:
    GIRL: How is it? Does it hurt? Am I crushing them?
    GIRL: Wouldn't be nice of me to crush them for you?
    GIRL: They're so dangly and miserable. Yes...I'm going to break these fuckers for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Third_Horseman View Post
    I can offer a little bit of a translation for the comic strip submitted above. I have to say, this might be the hottest two pages of ballbusting I've ever read in my life! I just wish that I could read the lowest panel on the right side, but unfortunately the resolution is too low for me to make out most of the characters. Zaphod, if you have a higher-quality version of this, let me know and I'll be able to offer a full translation for everyone.

As it stands, though, reading right to left:
    PANEL 1:
    GIRL: Let's see if you're still so tough when I do this!
    GUY: Gah!

PANEL 2:
    GUY: Wh-what are you doing?! I'm begging you!
    GUY: Stop it! Chirst, you're crushing them!

PANEL 3:
    GIRL: You think so? Aw...Gen, you know, you're balls are as tender as a sapling.
    GIRL: All it takes is about 20 pounds of steady pressure to kill them off permanently.

PANEL 4:
    GIRL: Hell, another third that and they're as good as done!
    GIRL: (Can't make it out...need higher rez, but something about nausea)
    GIRL: (Can't make it out...need higher rez, but something about what happens at about 70 pounds of pressure)

PAGE 2 (left page)
    PANEL 1:
    GIRL: And then they just burst everywhere!

PANEL 2:
    GIRL: You poor boys are just so fragile.
    GIRL: Just grab your balls like this and you scream to the high heavens!

PANEL 3:
    GIRL: How is it? Does it hurt? Am I crushing them?
    GIRL: Wouldn't be nice of me to crush them for you?
    GIRL: They're so dangly and miserable. Yes...I'm going to break these fuckers for you!
    we have to thank you... your translation it's very useful

Here are some more

Registered Member
    There used to be a really hot picture that I liked that had 3 or 4 girls pretending like they had gotten hit in the balls. That's another like I like is when girls show that their crotches are a lot less subject to pain.

Banned

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Zaphod View Post
    On a side note, I think that this is quite possibly the hottest (although possibly also the mildest) cartoon BB that I've ever seen. I don't know why. Just love it. I know it's a repost, but for the benefit of those joining us for the first time...
    Zaphod
    I remember this one well; it is odd that it is so erotic, because, like you point out, it is mild. I have thought about it and this is what I came up with:

1) the artist does an excellent job of implying three dimensions. Gosh darn it, BALLS are 3D!!! My apologies to a great many artists, but a lot of them can't get that 3D look -- and this gets that look thorough shading and such, not (from the look of it) from 3D modeling software;
    2) The chick is bigger than the guy, implying perhaps also older. Easier to be dominant when you have a size advantage;
    3) Her "shhh!" pose and his"just starting to hurt" expression implies the very thing: there is MORE to come and the picture let's our imaginations fill in what that might be! Yowza!

A very well done bit of smut.
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

Quote Originally Posted by Zaphod View Post
    Afraid not chaps...I picked it up on a hentai forum quite recently and waited for the rest of the set, but alas it was not to be. However, I will request the rest and see where I end up! Glad you liked!

Zaphod
    I can't wait to see this, when I have enough privilages?