Results 7,456 to 7,470 of 10136

Thread: Ballbusting Cartoons

Big Supporter

Big Supporter

Big Supporter

Commendation

Quote Originally Posted by papaschlumpf View Post

Hello Papaschlumpf,

How are you? I commend your contributions. However, the brutality made even me wince! Although (in the interests of full disclosure), I have fantasised about doing some of these things to recidivist paedophiles and other sexual predators! Particularly, this illustration.

Messalina

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Messalina View Post
    Hello Papaschlumpf,

How are you? I commend your contributions. However, the brutality made even me wince! Although (in the interests of full disclosure), I have fantasised about doing some of these things to recidivist paedophiles and other sexual predators! Particularly, this illustration.

Messalina
    Well, actually you're right. I hadn't realized how brutal these last pictures are until you said it. I guess I am getting more and more perverted in time.
    But I have to say I wouldn't like to get this thing with the darts done. I think I just posted it because it was from sorenuts, and he is just great.

I wouldn't be able to take most of these things, apart from the squeezing. But the thought of a woman destroying my balls completely (like the gif by sorenuts with the two amazons hammering the chained guy) makes me hot as fuck.

For instance, I hate feminism, because I think it has changed from a legitimate claim of women's rights in the sixties to a vicious, unjustified oppression of masculinity nowadays, but at the same time I fantasize with having a man-hating feminist squeeze my balls hard while she threatens me with crushing them completely to a pulp and/or ripping them off by pulling hard, just because all men deserve to be emasculated in a most painful way.

Big Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by papaschlumpf View Post
    Well, actually you're right. I hadn't realized how brutal these last pictures are until you said it. I guess I am getting more and more perverted in time.
    But I have to say I wouldn't like to get this thing with the darts done. I think I just posted it because it was from sorenuts, and he is just great.

I wouldn't be able to take most of these things, apart from the squeezing. But the thought of a woman destroying my balls completely (like the gif by sorenuts with the two amazons hammering the chained guy) makes me hot as fuck.

For instance, I hate feminism, because I think it has changed from a legitimate claim of women's rights in the sixties to a vicious, unjustified oppression of masculinity nowadays, but at the same time I fantasize with having a man-hating feminist squeeze my balls hard while she threatens me with crushing them completely to a pulp and/or ripping them off by pulling hard, just because all men deserve to be emasculated in a most painful way.

Hello again,

How are you? I believe, you are in good company. In my considered opinion, I do not believe any man would "Like to get thing with the darts done."! Or any of the actions, illustrated in these attachments. "The squeezing" might be the most dangerous, of all the actions depicted. Frankly, I find the whole masochistic thing boring and a 'turn-off'. I tend to agree with you re; modern feminism. The 'women's liberation' activists of the 1970's, genuinely sought out equality. The so-called feminists of today are a partisan pressure group who, seem to want to impose their version of 'feminine' on the wrest of society. They seem to want to feminize men. As they seem to think, the 'female' way is the best way to; rear and teach children, run the workplace and even organise the military and para military ******.

Messalina

Supreme Poster
    What about that?

Quote Originally Posted by nubeaucute View Post
    Mistressbeau! I just want to say your art is amazing! Keep doing your amazing job!

Quote Originally Posted by sofxx View Post
    yoga classes

Attachment 21775

Quote Originally Posted by crushmynutsflat View Post
    Wow this is the best pic on this whole thread in my opinion
    Quote Originally Posted by try View Post
    Excellent picture, who drew it?
    I'm so glad one of my work got a place in this thread! I made it, I'm Ocigart. My english is not-so-good (I speak Spanish), but I want to keep contributing to the Ballbusting Cartoon world!

Quote Originally Posted by SagaDC View Post
    That's one of Ocigart's pieces. Definitely a lot more polished than his usual work.

http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=14113861
    Thank you so much! I'll keep improving as much I can! Now I'm trying to draw a manga-style comic (like seven pages or so).

I want to do a well-done comic with more than 20 pages... for selling it! ...If I could sell at least one or two I would be very happy.

Please, visit my Pixiv: http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=14113861

I will keep doing stuff every month, or every week if I can.

Click image for larger version

Name:mistress mia.jpg             
Views:340     
Size:126.7 KB    
ID:21844Click image for larger version

Name:mistress.jpg             
Views:589     
Size:126.4 KB    
ID:21845

This is my most recent work... I will try to make an spanish version for every work. We spanish people don't get enough material in our language! (Loveballbusting88 was the one who make some pretty amazing material in spanish! He's great!)

Quote Originally Posted by Gesicht View Post
    Mistressbeau! I just want to say your art is amazing! Keep doing your amazing job!

I'm so glad one of my work got a place in this thread! I made it, I'm Ocigart. My english is not-so-good (I speak Spanish), but I want to keep contributing to the Ballbusting Cartoon world!

Thank you so much! I'll keep improving as much I can! Now I'm trying to draw a manga-style comic (like seven pages or so).

I want to do a well-done comic with more than 20 pages... for selling it! ...If I could sell at least one or two I would be very happy.

Please, visit my Pixiv: http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=14113861

I will keep doing stuff every month, or every week if I can.

Name:mistress mia.jpg             
Views:340     
Size:126.7 KB    
ID:21844Click image for larger version

Name:mistress.jpg             
Views:589     
Size:126.4 KB    
ID:21845

This is my most recent work... I will try to make an spanish version for every work. We spanish people don't get enough material in our language! (Loveballbusting88 was the one who make some pretty amazing material in spanish! He's great!)
    Hey, Ocigart!! I am a big fan of your work! You do an amazing job!! Please keep drawing for the ballbusting cartoon world

It seems complete in Japan or something, but I can not understand right

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=55433304

Quote Originally Posted by sacr007 View Post
    It seems complete in Japan or something, but I can not understand right

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=55433304
    Is that all there is of the comic or is it still on-going?

Quote Originally Posted by ballmasher View Post
    Is that all there is of the comic or is it still on-going?
    pay attention for the nunbers of the pages, its only a preview

Quote Originally Posted by testycoles View Post
    Hey, Ocigart!! I am a big fan of your work! You do an amazing job!! Please keep drawing for the ballbusting cartoon world
    Thank you so much! I'm just finishing a new comic. I wanted to put a lot of ridiculous things to make it funny! Please, keep visiting my pixiv profile!

http://pixiv.me/ocigart

Name:Exhibition_00.jpg             
Views:338     
Size:61.2 KB    
ID:21848Click image for larger version

Name:Exhibition_01.jpg             
Views:499     
Size:114.4 KB    
ID:21849Click image for larger version

Name:Exhibition_02.jpg             
Views:471     
Size:84.3 KB    
ID:21850Click image for larger version

Name:Exhibition_03.jpg             
Views:565     
Size:118.3 KB    
ID:21851

Thank you again!

Quote Originally Posted by Gesicht View Post
    Thank you so much! I'm just finishing a new comic. I wanted to put a lot of ridiculous things to make it funny! Please, keep visiting my pixiv profile!

http://pixiv.me/ocigart

Name:Exhibition_00.jpg             
Views:338     
Size:61.2 KB    
ID:21848Click image for larger version

Name:Exhibition_01.jpg             
Views:499     
Size:114.4 KB    
ID:21849Click image for larger version

Name:Exhibition_02.jpg             
Views:471     
Size:84.3 KB    
ID:21850Click image for larger version

Name:Exhibition_03.jpg             
Views:565     
Size:118.3 KB    
ID:21851

Thank you again!
    nice!!!!
    MistressBeau in action, wanna see more or or maybe be done on you? then subcribe!
    Mistress is waiting for new slaves : )

https://www.patreon.com/MistressBeau