I can't wait. It sounds right down my street especially the fear in his face, the knowledge of not ever being able to touch let alone have sex with her (or anyone) but in an instant that real lust for such a sexy and dominant female who is about to take his sex away - to own it completely and utterly. Wow.

He could be crumpled up on the ground while she ambles over and stands on the inside of his ball sac so its pinned to the ground and squashing his balls into a confined space - almost bursting - at the end of his sac. She gradually applies pressure all the while her orgasm welling up inside her. Looking down she and he know's he is helpless as she smile and pouts and pushes her beautiful breasts out and up for him to see and respond to one last time. Her nipples taut and pointed and dark she can feel his balls squash and crush under her feet. Then as she starts to orgasm she scuffs and pushes out her leg one last time and feels his balls strain then rupture and flatten.

What a wonderfully dominant and erotic scene.

Anyway, whatever your final 'scene' I'm sure they art work will be great as usual.

Really looking forward to it.